SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

9 minutes ago, lauram said:

Read my post from 5 mins ago DONCASTER IS ONLY A FUCKING ADMINISTRATOR FOR US AND THE OTHER CLUBS why would he be shitting himself

Hi there, welcome to RM.

Swearing at an Admin is frowned upon.

Apologise and we’ll say no more about it.

Cheers, SB.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So what's going on? I've kinda lost interest. Are the Jambos staying or going? Is wee Budge suing or shat it?

Fuck all going on and will happen. Jam farts still going to be relegated. Budge is threatening legal action but as shown throughout all of this she is all bark with zero bite. Reconstruction is dead on re-entry again. 

43 minutes ago, lauram said:

TheSPFL is us and the other clubs she would be taking to court yafuckin daftie Doncaster etc are only administrators for said clubs 

How many fuckin times man

Do administrators typical influence clubs and their chief execs on the way they should vote?

Do they generally get paid £400k pa?

Do administrators normally hold the position of chief exec?

Are you on your dabs?

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Fuck all going on and will happen. Jam farts still going to be relegated. Budge is threatening legal action but as shown throughout all of this she is all bark with zero bite. Reconstruction is dead on re-entry again. 

Cheers. I'm not so sure it's dead. They will keep retrying. However after a while, you just get fed up with all the bull shit and stop reading. I'm sure it will drag on. At least I had the Hagi thread to enjoy 🙂

Just now, bluenoz said:

Cheers. I'm not so sure it's dead. They will keep retrying. However after a while, you just get fed up with all the bull shit and stop reading. I'm sure it will drag on. At least I had the Hagi thread to enjoy 🙂

Yeah it pretty much is dead unless they can bully their way through it again without the fat jap being involved. 6 championship clubs have already said no chance, add that to the 6 clubs from the Premiership who don't want to get a much smaller money pot. Flogging a rotten carcass is Budge.

46 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

According to Jackson, Doncaster pushing reconstruction now..

More robust conversations happening.

Hearts have him absolutely shitting it from a court case and you have to wonder why...

How many times has Doncaster said he works for the clubs.  Now he is pushing reconstruction.  We all know that the whole thing, beginning with their single resolution vote was a fix. I doubt clubs will vote it through though because most of them are only interested in themselves.  Hearts are wasting time and effort on this, when it would be better spent taking the corrupt organisation to court.

Just now, DMax399 said:

How many times has Doncaster said he works for the clubs.  Now he is pushing reconstruction.  We all know that the whole thing, beginning with their single resolution vote was a fix. I doubt clubs will vote it through though because most of them are only interested in themselves.  Hearts are wasting time and effort on this, when it would be better spent taking the corrupt organisation to court.

It’s just a shitshow..

I’ll be interested to see what we do.

12 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Yeah it pretty much is dead unless they can bully their way through it again without the fat jap being involved. 6 championship clubs have already said no chance, add that to the 6 clubs from the Premiership who don't want to get a much smaller money pot. Flogging a rotten carcass is Budge.

It all comes down to whether Budge has got the bottle to go for legal action against the SPFL. 

21 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Doncaster is a lying cunt.

We all know he only works for ONE club.

Such terrible language coming from a young female lawyer. Can only imagine how you would describe Lawwell 😉

Ann Budge won't be anyone's saviour as she is only interested in her own ego and has no real  authority in Scottish football. 

She agreed to go on the reconstruction panel thinking she would be the guiding light to saving Hearts from relegation and get kudos for saving some integrity for Scottish football, an quickly found out even little Hamilton Accies were not interested in helping her. 

Basically another damp squib. 

The cellic run cabal don;t care which clubs or chairmen they turn over, threaten, blackmail, or just basically convince they have the financial and political muscle. Dundee, Dunde United, Hibs, Hearts, even Aberdeen and ourselves have all found this out the hard way, and do not have the financila or political resources to disagree. 

Scottish football is run solely for, and by cellic football club, the richest financially and most powerful politically in the land. 

52 minutes ago, tm91 said:

I suspect this is more to do with Budge being able to claim she tried everything possible through the rules and regulations of the league because they start the truly significant cost-cutting and the possibility of administration if things get bad enough.

Nothing will happen. We'll start pre-season for the new campaign while England and other countries are finishing off the previous season. Who knows, we might get a second wave in October and the apocalypse soon after - no doubt the SPFL would find a way to declare the league over and 10 in a row announced before the end of all life on earth, but Hearts still aren't getting their reconstruction.

Fucksakes mate.  A wee bit bitter.  😂

35 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Ann Budge won't be anyone's saviour as she is only interested in her own ego and has no real  authority in Scottish football. 

She agreed to go on the reconstruction panel thinking she would be the guiding light to saving Hearts from relegation and get kudos for saving some integrity for Scottish football, an quickly found out even little Hamilton Accies were not interested in helping her. 

Basically another damp squib. 

The cellic run cabal don;t care which clubs or chairmen they turn over, threaten, blackmail, or just basically convince they have the financial and political muscle. Dundee, Dunde United, Hibs, Hearts, even Aberdeen and ourselves have all found this out the hard way, and do not have the financila or political resources to disagree. 

Scottish football is run solely for, and by cellic football club, the richest financially and most powerful politically in the land. 

I'm quite disappointed in Anne Budge, As a women, I had hopes that she could make an impact in the business of footbal. I really wanted her to have that ruthless streak needed to be a big player in a mostly male dominated business world, I felt she had a very strong legal case for her club and that she wouldn't be played as a fool by the SPFL directors but they appear to have done it twice now. How can she honestly say she is doing the best for her club when she's avoiding the obvious, this needs to go to court.  

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

You've not met a some of my ex's 

HE PUT THE FORK IN THE SPOON BIT OF THE CUTLERY TRAY FUCKIN PIGG!!!

^^ one woman's true life hell 

Count yourself lucky ,I once got roasted for squeezing the toothpaste from the BOTTOM of the tube (back when they were still metal too) 😂

she caught me squeezing it and grabbed it off me screaming ,”whit ye daain that fur you get more out it doing it from the top” while she proceeded to actually squeeze from the top half filling the sink .

Gained my revenge for whispering in in her ear that I turned one of the pillows the wrong way round while in the taxi on the way to the airport  on our way to Australia 😂😂😂😂

Fuckin fruit bar never settled at all and i was on my way home myself within a week into a 4 week trip 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Count yourself lucky ,I once got roasted for squeezing the toothpaste from the BOTTOM of the tube (back when they were still metal too) 😂

she caught me squeezing it and grabbed it off me screaming ,”whit ye daain that fur you get more out it doing it from the top” while she proceeded to actually squeeze from the top half filling the sink .

Gained my revenge for whispering in in her ear that I turned one of the pillows the wrong way round while in the taxi on the way to the airport  on our way to Australia 😂😂😂😂

Fuckin fruit bar never settled at all and i was on my way home myself within a week into a 4 week trip 😂😂😂

jeezo shudder to think what she'd do when she caught you wanking let alone squeezing toothpaste from the wrong wee bit

Just now, British_Empire said:

jeezo shudder to think what she'd do when she caught you wanking let alone squeezing toothpaste from the wrong wee bit

That’s another matter altogether,haven’t got enough thumb muscles to type that story ,

Got less grief when my maw caught me once when I was 14 😂😀

Archived