SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

3 hours ago, gj923 said:

With a few hundred fans for most having a good number of turnstyles open negates that

You are also assuming that its still in play come the winter

It’s looking that way ,and any plans need to be made on such assumptions ,More turnstiles open mean more staff and an increase in cost too ,not just the wee guy in the gate but stewarding also 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a chance this will end up in court. SPFL will bend over backwards to avoid any dirty laundry being exposed in an arena they can't conrol. Hearts wil be ahem compensated to ensure that possibility is blocked. Hate to say it but Liewell has played a blinder here with their "treble "still on the cards and the bad blood with us only fuelling the box office appeal for next season.

30 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It will fail but Jambos like ourselves won’t go to court .Both clubs boards  are cowards IMO .They will just fall back into line 

Exactly.

And Liewell & co know this.

They know that we are all talk and no action.  They know that we have scurried back into our box and will fall in line. 

18 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

Not a chance this will end up in court. SPFL will bend over backwards to avoid any dirty laundry being exposed in an arena they can't conrol. Hearts wil be ahem compensated to ensure that possibility is blocked. Hate to say it but Liewell has played a blinder here with their "treble "still on the cards and the bad blood with us only fuelling the box office appeal for next season.

He's a cunt, he's a tarrier scumbag and we all hate the prick - but Liewell certainly knows how to direct a strategy and get the desired results. 

Look around our boardroom and the brutal reality is that we have no-one who can come remotely near that. It's an area we have been lacking in for years.  He has his boot on our neck and we have no form of fightback. And by god, does he know that. 

37 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It will fail but Jambos like ourselves won’t go to court .Both clubs boards  are cowards IMO .They will just fall back into line 

I was just getting my hope's up about Hearts going to court Ee J, and then read this post and thought, I he is right they will never do it.

It would be brilliant if Wee Budge made us both eat your our words and went for them with both barrels.  :boughy:

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Didn't Leslie Deans say he would personally fork out most of the legal fees himself? I would be shocked if Rangers & Hearts have headed into the sunset.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

It’s looking that way ,and any plans need to be made on such assumptions ,More turnstiles open mean more staff and an increase in cost too ,not just the wee guy in the gate but stewarding also 

Talking about lower league teams so any turnstyle staff or stewards are most likely volunteers.

With 400-800 average crowds all it means it that lower division teams need a few extra volunteers so some money can come into their clubs

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Not so sure. If hearts go down their very existence may be at risk. I wouldn’t under-estimate Budge.

1 hour ago, MVRanger said:

Who will compensate hearts ? SPFL  don’t have the money 

16 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Talking about lower league teams so any turnstyle staff or stewards are most likely volunteers.

With 400-800 average crowds all it means it that lower division teams need a few extra volunteers so some money can come into their clubs

They ain’t volunteers ,My Mrs used to work at Stenhousemuir got paid ,they don’t get a lot but still get paid 

58 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Didn't Leslie Deans say he would personally fork out most of the legal fees himself? I would be shocked if Rangers & Hearts have headed into the sunset.

Deans(a lawyer) literally handed Budge the bullets to shoot the SPFL when he outlined the reasons why hearts would win court action

The taigs have brought everybody down to their level and into their corrupt world, no way will this end up in court, they have them all by the balls, they are all as tainted as the title they awarded them. Hearts will/probably have already capitulate for favours. We are on our own. Fuckin wake up and smell the coffee!

28 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

The taigs have brought everybody down to their level and into their corrupt world, no way will this end up in court, they have them all by the balls, they are all as tainted as the title they awarded them. Hearts will/probably have already capitulate for favours. We are on our own. Fuckin wake up and smell the coffee!

For what favours will hearts capitulate?

SPFL have nothing to give them & reconstruction is the last throw of the dice.

court action is all that can save hearts now. 

I genuinely hope Budge has the bottle to do this & sink the SPFL

1 hour ago, The hustler said:

For what favours will hearts capitulate?

SPFL have nothing to give them & reconstruction is the last throw of the dice.

court action is all that can save hearts now. 

I genuinely hope Budge has the bottle to do this & sink the SPFL

Isn’t just a forced relegation that will force Hearts to act , They are facing a potentially shorter season next year that will not only to lose out on increased prize money but maybe up to 9 home league games ,They shouldn’t take this lying down 

4 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

I would imagine Hearts will take whatever deal keeps them out of administration  again without Budge having to put more money in.

She has got to want to get her money back before she walks away doesn't she? 

She's getting it all back from the Foundation of Mugs.

On 25/05/2020 at 11:17, G.E.C. said:

I don’t think we would survive down there. 

We’d start at the lowest level, play utter dross teams you’d never heard of, have a poor calibre of player. Then there is No TV, no European football, virtually no decent revenue.

Do not see the appeal whatsoever.

So the exact same scenario we found ourselves in back in 2012🤣🤣🤣

If we could enter English football at league 3 level it would be a no brainer to go....it won't happen but not for the reasons you give that we wouldn't survive it

I'm throwing this in here and can't believe it was never discussed for the premier league 

Every game would be played behind closed doors, so for tv companies then all games can ko at the same time for sky or bt to show whatever fixture they choose to beam....all we had to do was set a restart date but allow ourselves & st Johnstone to play our outstanding game 1st

Then you play Saturday, Tuesday, Friday, Monday, Thursday, Sunday, Wednesday and finally Saturday.....allow 5 subs per game and every team has the exact same time between games for recovery, it was good for us in 2008 to play 5 games in 12 days so why not now where no team seek an advantage 

On the note of testing,  surely a round of testing every 3 games would work, I mean their are still loads of us who are still going to work and have never been tested so why the clamber that testing is the main reason to veto it.....we are learning to live with this pandemic in everyday life, the sheer notion that this could not be achieved would only be to serve the purpose of the beasts. 

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

I'm throwing this in here and can't believe it was never discussed for the premier league 

Every game would be played behind closed doors, so for tv companies then all games can ko at the same time for sky or bt to show whatever fixture they choose to beam....all we had to do was set a restart date but allow ourselves & st Johnstone to play our outstanding game 1st

Then you play Saturday, Tuesday, Friday, Monday, Thursday, Sunday, Wednesday and finally Saturday.....allow 5 subs per game and every team has the exact same time between games for recovery, it was good for us in 2008 to play 5 games in 12 days so why not now where no team seek an advantage 

On the note of testing,  surely a round of testing every 3 games would work, I mean their are still loads of us who are still going to work and have never been tested so why the clamber that testing is the main reason to veto it.....we are learning to live with this pandemic in everyday life, the sheer notion that this could not be achieved would only be to serve the purpose of the beasts. 

Mon tae fuck mate!  Too fucking sensible.  

52 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

There was only one outcome here when coronavirus struk. Give them the league. I wish UEFA had immediately implementended null and void across all leagues it would have cleared it up without any real protest. Award prize money on the positions at that point but no champions or relegations and suck it up.  You notice that the true 'runaway' leaders in the EPL were respectful of the decision despite 30 years of not having won a league.

Archived