SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Doncaster, Petrie and Lawwell. Surely there is zero point in Doncaster and Petrie going? Just leave it to the fat jap who is ruining scottish football to meet the government.

It's been the same 3 since 2012 . Coincidently Petrie now runs the Sfa with the other cunt Maxwell  as a front

Liwell looks after the corruption at the SPFL and all other matters

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Our club with their sound of silence don't seem to hide it either though

I'm a wee bit more optimistic than you on this. I think the club are sitting tight, watching things play out before making the next move. Time will tell...

Just now, bluenoz said:

I'm a wee bit more optimistic than you on this. I think the club are sitting tight, watching things play out before making the next move. Time will tell...

I know you are . I was too until a few weeks ago . Could still change but I doubt it

The overall transparency from our club is an absolute disgrace

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Bit too optimistic now I'd say. If anything was to happen it would've happened long ago. Scottish Football has moved along and the board have went with them. 

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Doncaster, Petrie and Lawwell. Surely there is zero point in Doncaster and Petrie going? Just leave it to the fat jap who is ruining scottish football to meet the government.

CEO of SPFL, President of the FA, fair enough...despite them being who they are. 

On what basis is the jap attending????

2 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

CEO of SPFL, President of the FA, fair enough...despite them being who they are. 

On what basis is the jap attending????

He's the PM of Scottish Football. Worst kept secret ever. They don't even need to hide it now.

Edit - better title for him would be führer....

We all knew that Liewell runs Scottish football so in one sense no surprise.

However you have to ask what on earth he is doing there ? He is not a member of the SPFL board. He is the puppet master.

Getting more brazen by the day.

Is it not Lawwel's turn to be the on the SPFL board though? provided these talks start after he's officially in position I'm not too bothered about it tbh although if I was chairman of one of the other clubs I'd be saying why him? he's got an equal stake as anyone else, even Forfar.

But you know they'd justify it by talking about the figures and turnover he manages at peadophile fc tho

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Is it not Lawwel's turn to be the on the SPFL board though? provided these talks start after he's officially in position I'm not too bothered about it tbh although if I was chairman of one of the other clubs I'd be saying why him? he's got an equal stake as anyone else, even Forfar.

But you know they'd justify it by talking about the figures and turnover he manages at peadophile fc tho

Apparently Roy McGregor also.

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

We all know why him. We all know why he went to London to negotiate TV deals with Doncaster. We all know why he was chosen to be on the UEFA board. It's not because he is going to be on next seasons SPFL board.......

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We all know why him. We all know why he went to London to negotiate TV deals with Doncaster. We all know why he was chosen to be on the UEFA board. It's not because he is going to be on next seasons SPFL board.......

I know that's not the reason but it's not as unpalatable as him doing it when it's not his turn, that would be too blatant even for them

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Liewell is a very powerful man and whilst we have a Robertson we have no chance of achieving anything

The way things are it wouldn’t make a difference who we had ,If they don’t let you in you can’t do anything 

A few weeks ago Peter Martin mentioned that it was now time to bring Rangers back into the fold so all can work together to get the game back running again 

So basically he admitted that as far as football governance is concerned we are an irrelevance because the system wants us irrelevant 

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

We all knew that Liewell runs Scottish football so in one sense no surprise.

However you have to ask what on earth he is doing there ? He is not a member of the SPFL board. He is the puppet master.

Getting more brazen by the day.

I read they have Roy MacGregor from Ross County as well, they thinks that is a cover for Liewell but anyone who follows Scottish football knows it is a sham.

I have never been less interested in Scottish football than I am at the moment. I have renewed my ST (no idea when anyone will get back in) and will no doubt get up for games once we start back, but I am not missing it just now. It is all because of the corruption from the SPFL/SFA and our apparent decision as a Club (I know many think differently) to chuck the battle. :britney:

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Liewell does need people to carry his bags and open doors for him.

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Our club with their sound of silence don't seem to hide it either though

I've said before the game's a bogey, now it really is a bogey.

We are irrelevant. Without a voice, without influence and that's how every other club wants it.

They don't want to hear our bad news, or any news from us for that matter. They don't want anyone rocking the boat, unless it's uncle Pete doing it.

The hatred shown eight years ago lives on. 

We just move on in spite of it.

Get used to it.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Is Robertson involved in the talks?

If not, further evidence that we require a proper CEO who commands respect.

At this point I don't think Robertson is even the problem. Anyone at the club is going to be marginalised by the corrupt bastards. The whole lot of them are rotten - the only way for us to get any semblance of integrity back into the midden of Scottish football would be legal action. It's the only way to take it out of the hands of the corrupt cunts who run the game, and the even worse puppet-masters like Liewell

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Is Robertson involved in the talks?

If not, further evidence that we require a proper CEO who commands respect.

Never sure with you S B if you are taking zeee piss or being serious sometimes, so going for taking zeee piss.  :lol:  :lol:

Archived