SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I've not seen any evidence of us fighting anything except releasing daft statements all the time. 

We knew we weren't going to be able to secure enough votes for an independent investigation, and we know from people close to the club that they have no desire to take it through the courts, so what's the point of it all? Another pissing contest with little to no substance and we're the ones left looking like absolute fannies once again. 

Reading between the Stranraer statements lines I feel there is things boiling away in the background. I hope so anyway 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

The SPFL have a problem with Null and Void. Not for any other reason than denying the scum NIAR.

There is no other reason for it.

Look at the excuses:

”It’s unfair on celtic and Dundee United” - is relegating Hearts, Thistle and Stranraer any fairer? Will not getting a title do more or less damage than enforced relegation?

”Look at the effort they’ve put in which will be unrewarded” - the scum will get the CL place and the maximum payout from the SPFL as highest placed team so it is dishonest to say they are not rewarded.

”If we declare N&V, we will owe the broadcasters gazillions” - if the games are not played, the games are not played. The justification (N&V, calling it this week etc) is the same, the obligation unchanged.

If certain parties have a problem with the term Null and Void, then declare the season “Incomplete”, just like “match abandoned” as football has been doing since the1800s. To the best of my knowledge, no team has ever been awarded victory on the basis of probability.

We do not owe a penny more with “Season incomplete” than we do with “congratulations celtic” so let’s start being honest, eh?

The rush to get the season ended is all about gifting them their latest tainted title before UEFA step in. Only surprise is that wasn’t under “A.O.B.” and rammed through  at the fucking meeting.

Great post and what many of us have been saying for weeks, but you laid it it out clear and precise.   :thumbup:

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I've not seen any evidence of us fighting anything except releasing daft statements all the time. 

We knew we weren't going to be able to secure enough votes for an independent investigation, and we know from people close to the club that they have no desire to take it through the courts, so what's the point of it all? Another pissing contest with little to no substance and we're the ones left looking like absolute fannies once again. 

Different times, different Rangers men now at the helm. Let’s see. No Surrender. 

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We have exposed them for what they are during this process. We have done a lot of damage and everyone knows the SPFL is in Liewells pocket. I have no idea what Rangers will do next but I have a feeling they are sharpening their knives again. The 3 stoggies and Liewells puppets in the press have been exposed completely. The only one that come out of this with any credit is the clubs who wanted an independant investigation and Tom English(and he hates us). Lots of damage done and more to be done over the next season or 2. Donkey and the mongs will be replaced over the next 18 months I reckon but Rangers have served notice they are willing to take on Liewell and his puppets.

First battles have been done, we now move on to, the low level, rumbling in the back ground war that will be fought over the next 5 years. I expect pleanty of fireworks over the next few seasons.

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

No.

Well I hope that's the case. We all know the filth will be handed this "title" on a plate and we all know that's been the driving force behind all of this,but I want my club to make it clear we don't and never will accept them as legitimate champions. 

1 minute ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Well I hope that's the case. We all know the filth will be handed this "title" on a plate and we all know that's been the driving force behind all of this,but I want my club to make it clear we don't and never will accept them as legitimate champions. 

Was this not reported by jacko as the unanimous result of a meeting last friday?

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Reading between the Stranraer statements lines I feel there is things boiling away in the background. I hope so anyway 

:tu:

The way I see it too Jinty ...... and that will be the last time I will advocate the use of the term dignified silence ...... more inclined to suppose the idea of toiling away to reach an educated decision on the next step in the process .... and like you ... I hope this is the case also. 

This is too much of an opportunity to cast aside ... with the chance to bring about the start of meaningful change to an assembly that is tearing apart our whole game ... for the benefit of one club ..... one that deserves nothing but derision ..... one that truly is not only Scotland's burden .... but to our never-ending shame also.

🇬🇧

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

The mhedia are very cute in who they allow to be interviewed on TV/radio.Imagine somebody as sharp and quick witted as McCoist being interviewed and allowed to answer all their questions truthfully and honestly,no holds barred,their taig overlords would have a fit.

Maybe Sir Walter or Souness would be a better choice on 2nd thoughts ;-)

Maybe all 3 together, would be something else as they would wipe the floor with that lot:thumbup:

44 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I doubt we will see evidence of Rangers fighting this other than when statements are released. I don't bank on hearing anything positive from the majority of the press as they have been trying to debunk Rangers concerns since this started.

For me, the GM has allowed our club to identify which clubs want change within the governance of the SPFL and those who don't. I  do think the club are continuing to fight and have  something substantial in the whistle blower evidence. I believe they are following the whistle blower process, where everything needs to be strictly done following protocol which would drag on at times as lawyers prepare their cases. 

I understand where you are coming from with what you say and fans have been let down in the past but i'm giving the board the benefit of the doubt as they have said they'll not be found wanting and so far they haven't.

5 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I don't think anyone will discuss it because 'he who runs football said no'.

Would be good if Stewart Robertson, an actual SPFL board member, just came out and randomly insisted  "champions cannot be declared if the season is stopped prior to the 38 games being played". 

Like that fud, he would also be giving his opinion.  

As the SPFL has stated many times, the "reason" for calling it now is so that monies can be handed out to the clubs. Does anyone know if the wording in farce of a resolution that was voted on states that "champions" would be declared?

6 minutes ago, BroonBear said:

Would be good if Stewart Robertson, an actual SPFL board member, just came out and randomly insisted  "champions cannot be declared if the season is stopped prior to the 38 games being played". 

Like that fud, he would also be giving his opinion.  

As the SPFL has stated many times, the "reason" for calling it now is so that monies can be handed out to the clubs. Does anyone know if the wording in farce of a resolution that was voted on states that "champions" would be declared?

A thought celtic done there talking on the pitch hahahha fucking scumbags.

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I contacted UEFA and spoke to a lovely lady 

She listened to  my story, about the corruption that is going on here in Scotland. And their rush to give the bheasts the league 

I think it would be worthwhile . Although it's not my strong point . My grammar is shit for a start 

If there are any good confident bears out there up for the challenge ? Putting a very strong, serious  statement, about our leagues scandalous behavior and the obvious corruption .

I will give them the email address with a PM 

Before going back to UEFA, it would be best to contact the SPFL (bare with me here) and ask as a fan, who spends hundreds of pounds on their product each year at many clubs in the Premier league, if they can provide you a copy of the Deloitte report that was recently provided. Query who set the checklist the investigation  would follow and provide clarity on how much it all cost. Add in that knowing there is no football, reconstruction or any further meetings in the near future that you would appreciate a copy within 10 working days. Stating that as a Rangers fan, you would also be asking our club, as  they are a member of the SPFL, for a copy. 

If you get anything back then gives you a good laugh at the farce you will get in the report, which will be more damning and raise more questions to highlight to UEFA. If nothing comes back, it would add weight to the email to be sent to UEFA that you have asked the governing body but had no response.

12 minutes ago, BroonBear said:

Before going back to UEFA, it would be best to contact the SPFL (bare with me here) and ask as a fan, who spends hundreds of pounds on their product each year at many clubs in the Premier league, if they can provide you a copy of the Deloitte report that was recently provided. Query who set the checklist the investigation  would follow and provide clarity on how much it all cost. Add in that knowing there is no football, reconstruction or any further meetings in the near future that you would appreciate a copy within 10 working days. Stating that as a Rangers fan, you would also be asking our club, as  they are a member of the SPFL, for a copy. 

If you get anything back then gives you a good laugh at the farce you will get in the report, which will be more damning and raise more questions to highlight to UEFA. If nothing comes back, it would add weight to the email to be sent to UEFA that you have asked the governing body but had no response.

Got a reply already mate . My email was received 

Archived