• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Lance Armstrong of football.  rick roberts 2 days ago The Lance Armstrong of football. A common call from celtic fans desperate to try and overstate Rangers FC use of then-legal tax

...and entry to the lucrative Champions League... I've always suspected that the rush and process to get all this done, regardless of the consequences for others, has been the primary driving for

Posted Images

The sad thing is that if we could rewind back to the time of the EGM vote on an Independent Inquiry, I doubt any of the lemmings would actually vote differently. It looks like it's going to be a long dis-spiriting grind with this shit-show and things wil no doubt get worse  before they get better.

Dickie1963 and eejay the dj like this
3 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

No doubt about it.  If they have to repay £4.5m to BT, that’s a big hit, and unsurprisingly the SPFL will try to bury the news.  

I know that it’s a done deal, but I’d be amazed if the testing costs associated to finishing the remaining games of this season, before starting the next were anything like the £6m being passed back to the broadcasters (£4.5m BT and £1.5m Sky)

Bad business, caused by bad decisions and only the SPFL can tell us why.  The problem is that nobody appears to be pushing them to explain their actions.

Sky have been given far more than £1.5m back with being handed the league sponsorship naming rights, whatever Sky manage to get for next 5 seasons they keep. Could amount to much more than they were actually due back.

DMax399, magic8ball and Blumhoilann like this

We have been owned and trolled ?

Robertson's update was clearly timed to provide good news but completely avoided the issue that I am interested in.

Let's get to court and prove that the vote to award Tim's the title was illegal.

I will never forgive them if they dont come up with a bloody good reason why they dont. 

27 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Decent interview by Robertson. Edmiston House sounds really exciting.

Disappointed  that the club have given up fighting the spfl. They just never seem to be as angry as us - the supporters.

Lawyers they hired would've gave them the chance of success they would get if they kept going with it. Obviously chances of getting the outcome they wanted are slim. We move on but never forget or forgive.

40 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Decent interview by Robertson. Edmiston House sounds really exciting.

Disappointed  that the club have given up fighting the spfl. They just never seem to be as angry as us - the supporters.

Where? What have I missed?