SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I just seen another of your posts about mumsnet . 

You talk shite and whine . That is your sole contribution . And you probably don't even go to the games:tu:

I don't go to the games mate I've said that countless times before 

7 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Maybe the scum should be made to pay all their prize money to the clubs getting unfairly relegated, there has to be give aswell as take, after all  they have plenty cash in the bank, don’t they ?

I’ve said all along...

null and void the league.

celtic claim champions league spot as they are in 1st place.

But they haven’t actually won the title so by default the supposed £30 million from the CL next season should by handed down across the leagues, instantly solving scottish footballs cash crisis. 

19 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

League likely to be called tomorrow, might push out over the weekend if anything holds it up

Then they will be the first country in Europe to do so. Some will say the French but they have certain elements written in that the spfl don't and yet they will still find themselves embattled in a law suit. I'm not sure where the spfl think they can afford a law suit?

It stinks to high heaven mate.

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

You should have faith mate, I'm sure Sky are looking into cancelling their deal with the SPFL since you contacted their customer service yesterday

0 likes

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I must admit . Every day you come onto this site and come across many brilliant bears . Yet every day I'm never surprised ,the apathetic fuck fucks , little nobody cunts that only like to bitch AND WHINE  at other bears for wee likes . rather than have ANYTHING  worthwhile to say 

One thing i will guarantee . The scum hate as with a passion and they do it without hesitation. Its always coordinated while we have big egos sitting on their arses 

11 likes. 

Guess this round went unanimously to EJ :cup:

21 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

League likely to be called tomorrow, might push out over the weekend if anything holds it up

Is there not chat from the SFA/SPFL Coronavirus group that they are looking at ways of playing games behind closed doors?

Or is that for 20/21?

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Then they will be the first country in Europe to do so. Some will say the French but they have certain elements written in that the spfl don't and yet they will still find themselves embattled in a law suit. I'm not sure where the spfl think they can afford a law suit?

It stinks to high heaven mate.

Amiens are suing the French Football Association with the backing of the French Government over them being relegated 

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Amiens are suing the French Football Association with the backing of the French Government over them being relegated 

Yes. Do you not expect Hearts & Partick to do similar especially if they have Rangers backing?

No chance the SNP back them

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

20/21, aye. 

Can you explain from any thing you've learned of the consequential losses of nul and void compared to PPG mate?

What are the contractual, defined, known, agreed, speculative etc costs involved in the former but not the latter?

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Hearts can forget getting any help from the SNP filth, they’ll be too busy celebrating their favourite teams tainted title 

Archived