SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

7 hours ago, LV said:

Another tour to Japan to organise for when the match against us can be postponed.

They’ll get Jackie McNamara back on life support until the fixtures come out.

We find a bit of form, they have an injury or two, Old Firm game looming and it’ll be...

”OK, who pulled this plug oot to charge their fucking phone?”

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

This cunt had a lot to say for himself these days.

Why does he even feel the need to comment on such a Hearts issue?

Liewell's lates useful idiot?

Watch him magically change his attitude by tomorrow BA

The chap from Ross is an idiot - no doubt about that. Looks to me that the Hearts case is rock solid.

But until 1 club 1 vote and majority rule is put in place (restored ?) then farces like this will rumble on.

mafia will never agree to a democratic process having gone to such trouble to stitch everything up. 

19 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

The chap from Ross is an idiot - no doubt about that. Looks to me that the Hearts case is rock solid.

But until 1 club 1 vote and majority rule is put in place (restored ?) then farces like this will rumble on.

mafia will never agree to a democratic process having gone to such trouble to stitch everything up. 

Of course hearts case is rock solid.

Otherwise Doncaster wouldn’t be running around like a headless chicken pushing reconstruction 

37 minutes ago, The hustler said:

Of course hearts case is rock solid.

Otherwise Doncaster wouldn’t be running around like a headless chicken pushing reconstruction 

Not sure if rock solid . Yet by going to court . It could probably expose much more of the shenanigans , this lot have been getting up too .

With any luck . The case will go to court

58 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

There are benefits to this system of voting ,Getting into the shite Setanta deal was caused by a “fairer” voting system ,Us the sheep and the taigs didn’t want to go down the setanta route but the system allowed it to be voted in ,That’s when the changed the system when it collapsed,

I see short-term extensions have been given to expiring contracts at Falkirk until they figure out when they will play again. Why couldn't this have been given to SPL players out of contract so we could have finished the season?

Just now, bluenoz said:

I see short-term extensions have been given to expiring contracts at Falkirk until they figure out when they will play again. Why couldn't this have been given to SPL players out of contract so we could have finished the season?

Because then the SPFL couldn’t commit financial suicide by calling the season early 

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

This cunt had a lot to say for himself these days.

Why does he even feel the need to comment on such a Hearts issue?

Liewell's latest useful idiot?

And a legal expert now it appears.

3 hours ago, DMax399 said:

And a legal expert now it appears.

Or is he complicit in trying to bring down the SPFL?

He’s against reconstruction & goading hertz  about accepting relegation more or less forcing the legal route  

Time will tell....

50 minutes ago, The hustler said:

He’s against reconstruction & goading hertz  about accepting relegation more or less forcing the legal route  

Time will tell....

Just have string feeling ,this will pass tomorrow and both Hivs and County will have done a U turn .For some explained reason 

1 hour ago, The hustler said:

Time will tell....

I don’t know mate.  But he’s also been quite vocal of late in support of the SPFL.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Just have string feeling ,this will pass tomorrow and both Hivs and County will have done a U turn .For some explained reason 

Can’t help feeling our board should call the SPFL’s bluff...

Vote against. 

42 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

I don’t know mate.  But he’s also been quite vocal of late in support of the SPFL.

He saying so in public.

McGregor is a very successful businessman.  I genuinely wonder what he thinks of the SPFL run by the three amigos, Dumbcaster, shifty MacLennan & wee role-poly MacKenzie. The SPFL has got a crap TV deal & struggles to get sponsorships. It is a failing organisation.

Genuinely wonder what sort of conversations have taken place behind the scenes between the likes of Budge, MacGregor and our own Robertson & Park.Others too maybe

7 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

This comes as no surprise to me. It was just a matter of time before they found a way. Really leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. 

If/when this happens, only one second place team gets punished - Rangers, as we were denied a chance to win the title and every other second place team gets awarded a promotion.

How the fuck you can have no relegation and declare winners is beyond me.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

This comes as no surprise to me. It was just a matter of time before they found a way. Really leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. 

If/when this happens, only one second place team gets punished - Rangers, as we were denied a chance to win the title and every other second place team gets awarded a promotion.

How the fuck you can have no relegation and declare winners is beyond me.

It's not even the first time it's happened in the last 20 years.

Archived