SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is reconstruction protecting the games integrity?

Will Hibs vote yes to keep Hearts up, Will Saint Mirren/Ross County/Livingstone/Hamilton be willing to lose an old firm home game with the associated financial benefits that goes with them, will St Johnstone/Hibs/Motherwell/Dundee Utd/Killie accept a minimum of 2 lucrative old firm home games, Will Rangers accept the status quo and the possibility of the SPFL not facing maladministration charges in court,  Why is reconstruction viable now when it wasn't one month ago, If reconstruction is forced through, should Hearts remain relegated and Inverness and Dundee promoted to protect game integrity?

I think Rangers should abstain from this vote as it does nothing to protect the integrity of the game.

7 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

How is reconstruction protecting the games integrity?

Will Hibs vote yes to keep Hearts up, Will Saint Mirren/Ross County/Livingstone/Hamilton be willing to lose an old firm home game with the associated financial benefits that goes with them, will St Johnstone/Hibs/Motherwell/Dundee Utd/Killie accept a minimum of 2 lucrative old firm home games, Will Rangers accept status quo and the possibility of the SPFL not facing maladministration charges in court,  Why is reconstruction viable now when it wasn't one month ago, If reconstruction is forced through, should Hearts remain relegated and Inverness and Dundee promoted to protect game integrity?

I think Rangers should abstain from this vote as it does nothing to protect the integrity of the game.

Fuck abstaining. Vote no!!

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Likely only Hivs vote no rather than alienate their support. 2nd club needed to have the resolution rejected and you want us to abstain?

Could we hang on to our vote for 28 days? :whistle:

I think Ross County, Hibs, Aberdeen, St Mirren and St Johnstone will vote no.

7 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I'd prefer the club to abstain and not take part in this corruption by voting no

abstaining is as good as a yes vote in which case they are helping the spfl to avoid court. Strange that you would think that since you have been trying (and doing a good job) to expose the governing body since the beginning.

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

abstaining is as good as a yes vote in which case they are helping the spfl to avoid court. Strange that you would think that since you have been trying (and doing a good job) to expose the governing body since the beginning.

How so? abstaining in my eyes would say that Rangers want no part of the corruption, the whole thing is an exercise to sweep maladministration under the carpet. I think Hearts will have to take this to court as reconstruction opens them up hypothetically to restriction of trade claims from clubs losing out in these proposals. 

20 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Could we hang on to our vote for 28 days? :whistle:

I think Ross County, Hibs, Aberdeen, St Mirren and St Johnstone will vote no.

Hivs are the only one with a chance of voting no.

The others are complicit in the bigger picture where only Rangers can feel aggrieved by reconstruction and the spfl recent actions 

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

How so? abstaining in my eyes would say that Rangers want no part of the corruption, the whole thing is an exercise to sweep maladministration under the carpet. I think Hearts will have to take this to court as reconstruction opens them up hypothetically to restriction of trade claims from clubs losing out in these proposals. 

2 need to vote no.

What good is abstaining if only 1 other vote against it?

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

because we need as many no votes as possible. I believe reconstruction will find a way whereas you feel confident there are many who will vote no.

Just now, bluenoz said:

because we need as many no votes as possible. I believe reconstruction will find a way whereas you feel confident there are many who will vote no.

I see the bigger picture now. I can't see this being voted through and if it is then Hearts could  hypothetically  end up regretting it. They should have just taken it to court.

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I see the bigger picture now. I can't see this being voted through and if it is then Hearts could  hypothetically  end up regretting it. They should have just taken it to court.

If it is voted through, Hearts have nothing to worry about. The corrupt win again.

Just now, Sweetheart said:

What makes you think it will? 

When the scum were awarded the title, and monies and reconstruction were linked to passing the resolution, at that point it was already a banker. Most of us just didnt realise it. But it is, and was, fait a compli.

When the only other alternative is to take the spfl to court, the games a bogey, wont happen.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

When the scum were awarded the title, and monies and reconstruction were linked to passing the resolution, at that point it was already a banker. Most of us just didnt realise it. But it is, and was, fait a compli.

When the only other alternative is to take the spfl to court, the games a bogey, wont happen.

That could be the SPFL's downfall and the piece in the jigsaw that's needed for Rangers to act on.

Archived