SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

2 minutes ago, naepace said:

Yep totally agree. On advice from SPFL they will have invested somewhat in preparation for position's in new league. 

They will have to prepare their legal team firstly to try and support the hampden clowns but then, in case Hearts and Co win to seek compensation from the league administrators. The more legal teams that get involved will just muddy the already murky waters further.

Bootiful 😎

Bernard-Matthews-Obituary-009.jpg

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Again, I would argue they are put up to it. Their case would be on very shaky ground given they never won their league.  They only got awarded on the abritrary basis of average points per game. 

Yep, don't dispute for a second that they were put up to it. But on advice from SPFL they will have invested in preparation for not league up. Therefore prob better to have legal team ready either way.

5 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Just a thought but I wonder if the SFA will threaten these clubs with expulsion from football for daring to take legal action against the SPFL. I suspect not.

I'll be having a read of this article later once the freebie version is published 😁

3 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Just a thought but with enough legal teams involved, all the clubs may need to get together and wind the SPFL up to  try to prevent further loss. The way they wound up SPL to stop us coming back at them. 

Would be interesting to see the minutes ( if not conveniently lost) from meetings just prior to SPL being merged.  

Current situation though is bad enough but it will be interesting to see who comes out victorious and will it just be a bloody nose or a knockout blow onto the loser.

One concern I have. 

Getting  more confident about losing these 3 arseholes soon.  Think the likes of hibs, aberdeen etc  may see folding of SPFL as a way out of further SPFL liability share.  Plus it gets rid of the staff .  What do you think?

The problem I forsee tho is yamoto  trying to nobble the new  Scottish Ultra Professional FA (SUPFA)  and fill that with scum as well. Rangers need to be really vocal in stopping that. 

1 minute ago, DMax399 said:

I’m no lawyer, but yes you’d think so.

Also, raith , utd etc made these investment decisions in full knowledge of a possible (likely??)  legal challenge from hearts\partick.  That risk should have been factored into their thinking if they are competent rather than cronies of the powers that be. 

12 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

One concern I have. 

Getting  more confident about losing these 3 arseholes soon.  Think the likes of hibs, aberdeen etc  may see folding of SPFL as a way out of further SPFL liability share.  Plus it gets rid of the staff .  What do you think?

The problem I forsee tho is yamoto  trying to nobble the new  Scottish Ultra Professional FA (SUPFA)  and fill that with scum as well. Rangers need to be really vocal in stopping that. 

If we go down the route of folding the SPFL and starting a new. 

Rangers need to push for a fully independent body. It needs to be made up of individuals with zero club interests. People actually wanting to take the game forward vs the idiots in charge now only concerned with keeping peter lawell happy. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If we go down the route of folding the SPFL and starting a new. 

Rangers need to push for a fully independent body. It needs to be made up of individuals with zero club interests. People actually wanting to take the game forward vs the idiots in charge now only concerned with keeping peter lawell happy. 

Agreed. If comes to pass, we need to ensure Rangers aware of our feelings re this.

4 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Also, raith , utd etc made these investment decisions in full knowledge of a possible (likely??)  legal challenge from hearts\partick.  That risk should have been factored into their thinking if they are competent rather than cronies of the powers that be. 

I agree mate.  If they have invested capital, they did it willingly and knowing the risks.  As a previous poster said, they could eventually throw the blame at the SPFL for advising them of their promotion in the first place.

6 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

I agree mate.  If they have invested capital, they did it willingly and knowing the risks.  As a previous poster said, they could eventually throw the blame at the SPFL for advising them of their promotion in the first place.

Yup. Spfl would lokely get out of it due to risk being known tho. That helps us tho. 3 more enemies of the spfl...

9 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Remember when Dundee Utd manager Robbie Neilston and Sporting Director Tony Ashgar posed for a photo and celebrated their promotion with a couple of bottles of Corona during a pandemic, Be fucking lovely if that came back to bite them on the arse.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

The league's gonna need to be played to a conclusion at this rate

Not really practical anymore ,teams have released players ,that would have been the best option but jumping in early fucked it right up,still can’t get my head round why nobody is calling for heads yet 

2 hours ago, naepace said:

That's United, Raith and Cove Rangers instructed lawyers to look at, and defend their positions for promotions. Total clusterfuck and the messier it gets the better the viewing.

The stance is that "no team should be worse than they were at the start of the season", in that case, the three "champions" would NOT be worse off than they were. They are looking for the "potential earnings" which they could get from promotion but that was never guaranteed at the start of the season. They will claim they spent X amount to go for promotion but that would be the case for every team in all 4 leagues. Rangers could state that the spent £X millions to go for the title which was taken from us. 

4 minutes ago, BroonBear said:

The stance is that "no team should be worse than they were at the start of the season", in that case, the three "champions" would NOT be worse off than they were. They are looking for the "potential earnings" which they could get from promotion but that was never guaranteed at the start of the season. They will claim they spent X amount to go for promotion but that would be the case for every team in all 4 leagues. Rangers could state that the spent £X millions to go for the title which was taken from us. 

The real stance is Scum Get Their Tainted Title At All Costs No Matter What.

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

The real stance is Scum Get Their Tainted Title At All Costs No Matter What.

I know mate and the more it goes on, the clearer it is that was why this whole shambles has happened.

2 minutes ago, BroonBear said:

I know mate and the more it goes on, the clearer it is that was why this whole shambles has happened.

Think Slanty eyes and his puppets have got that used to riding roughshod over every cunt with little or no resistance that they probably never envisaged this shitstorm that is unfolding now.

48 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Remember when Dundee Utd manager Robbie Neilston and Sporting Director Tony Ashgar posed for a photo and celebrated their promotion with a couple of bottles of Corona during a pandemic, Be fucking lovely if that came back to bite them on the arse.

The sickest thing ever seen during this pandemic.

Archived