SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Unfortunately I don’t!

The tarriers have literally got away with raping hundreds of children over a 50 year period and apart from a few London Times articles have had fuck all punishment.

They got away with that and they’ll get away with this.

Can’t argue with the first bit mate, Only reason I can think of why they have got away with that is it probably runs to deep as to whoever we’re involved in those heinous acts, As for what is happening now football wise I suppose we will just have to wait and see how this plays out, I do get your cynicism though as I’m not fully convinced myself we will be able to bring down the cabal, We can but try I suppose as I really can’t see another alternative.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Tbf mate I think they were only too aware of what they were doing, we all like the occasional dig or wind up but that was beyond decency...

You are absolutely correct. Can you imagine the outrage if we had done something like that? 

The way I see it the taigs should be involved in that statement that DU, Raith & Cove have made. 

Why should the scum have free access to a tainted title and champions league money when the others may very well be denied winning their leagues?

You can't pick and choose which leagues get titles.

What a mess!

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The way I see it the taigs should be involved in that statement that DU, Raith & Cove have made. 

Why should the scum have free access to a tainted title and champions league money when the others may very well be denied winning their leagues?

You can't pick and choose which leagues get titles.

What a mess!

Considering the lower league vote was setting a precedent to allow the calling of champions in the premier league then it has to null and void the decision ,surely 

15 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Considering the lower league vote was setting a precedent to allow the calling of champions in the premier league then it has to null and void the decision ,surely 

Absolutely, it should have always been that if the league cannot be finished, it has to be null and void. A title race is the same as any other race,if it cant be completed then it has to be null and void. Shite for those who are leading the race but that's the sporting principle, it ain't officially over til the whole thing is complete.

4 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

The SFA are literally not fit for purpose. They should have stepped in or at least became vocal of doing what’s best for Scottish football way back when all of this broke re the voting fiasco. Farce of an organisation with no leadership from top to bottom...

Mate what did you expect from the sfa? British footballs worst child abuse case has been scotlands dirty secret since the 60s/70s and the sfa have done fuck all about since then!! fucking shameful!!

2 hours ago, BroonBear said:

I know mate and the more it goes on, the clearer it is that was why this whole shambles has happened.

Of course it was, as soon as the old firm game was cancelled the narrative was set for torbett towers! All of this shit show is simply down to awarding them a title they hadn’t won AT ALL COSTS! Null and void was and still is the fairest conclusion for every team and that’s what should have happened!

2 hours ago, MisterC said:

Absolutely, it should have always been that if the league cannot be finished, it has to be null and void. A title race is the same as any other race,if it cant be completed then it has to be null and void. Shite for those who are leading the race but that's the sporting principle, it ain't officially over til the whole thing is complete.

The season starts with a set of rules ,the competition needs to be run to those rules ,38 games was the competition ,that should never have been allowed to change 

What else can they do in the future ,they can now change rules willy nilly ,no trust is left at all in this organisation,

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The season starts with a set of rules ,the competition needs to be run to those rules ,38 games was the competition ,that should never have been allowed to change 

What else can they do in the future ,they can now change rules willy nilly ,no trust is left at all in this organisation,

And remember we've been told in the past you cant change the rules during the season for the sake of, ahem, sporting integrity.

What an utter shitshow, I'd happily see the spfl go bankrupt financially over this, they're already morally bankrupt as it is 

I have just read France is not increasing teams to 22 therefore relegation will be taking place. Apparently the courts cannot enforce a private company to make changes only recommend. Was that not the case with us were transfer embargo was illegal and then league still  enforced it on us.

13 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

If the SPFL were a wumin her name would be Nicola.

Btw, a  windy!

Rather shag an oak tree.

Don't forget to give it a kick first to get the squirrels out.  You had probably better kick the tree as well.

4 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just gets better and better mate, Probably best to keep my emotions in check though and not get carried away, Early days yet and probably gonna be a few more twists and turns to come especially from the snakes cunts who currently run our game.

Wise to think that way mate.

When was the last time anything good actually happened?

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

The league's gonna need to be played to a conclusion at this rate

Still making my way through a good few pages of this thread but as it fucking should. Highly unlikely it will affect our position and the scum would still win the league but it's only right to finish the competition if you want to declare a winner. If not then null and void. Affects some other clubs more drastically than us and that's why I can say playing the season out is the right thing to do without wearing my blue tinted specs. 100% I would say the same thing if we were top of the league and the roles were reversed.

12 hours ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

It will be a payoff made to both Hearts and Thistle with a 'confidentiality' clause about the amount.

Then 'nothing to see here' sweep sweep.

Cant pay them off with a confidentiality clause, you imagine if hearts and thistle get a decent amount of compo from the league, it essentially comes from everyone else, clubs like the sheep and hibs a bawhair from going bust won't be too pleased with giving money away to other teams

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Cant pay them off with a confidentiality clause, you imagine if hearts and thistle get a decent amount of compo from the league, it essentially comes from everyone else, clubs like the sheep and hibs a bawhair from going bust won't be too pleased with giving money away to other teams

Delicious 😁😁

5 hours ago, MisterC said:

Absolutely. Complete lack of self awareness from them when theres thousands dying.

Completely agree except thousands is putting it mildly. Right now there are roughly half a million confirmed deaths worldwide from this virus. @tannerall got shot down in the OT only 3 months ago for suggesting milions would be dead by Christmas due to this virus. IMO globaly we're probably in the millions already as most nations don't have the means to confirm actual deaths due to Covid-19. Sadly the real figure will be tens of millions as the poor countries with big populations simply will not be able to cope.

Agreed absolute idiots.

Archived