SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

20 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I'd add to that the Sky broadcasting agreement which would ensure cfc had a pathway to millions in the new deal prize pot money. When the season looked as though it could be null and void Sky wanted to renegotiate the broadcasting deal because it was based on them going for 10iar which is why I believe Lawwell was saying null and void was off the table or suffer the consequences.

Sky wanting to renegotiate because they could promote the quest for 10 in a row is a good point, never thought of that angle. :tu:

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

He’s just landed a wee number at UEFA he won’t be volunteering so will be getting even more now .

As for paying 401k to get better in the job ,You wouldn’t need to do that ,My 9year old laddie would just as good a job for a few Vbucks to get a Fornite battle pass 

If ever we needed confirmation , Puedo pete has got his corrupt hands on Uefa matters  , then this is it for me.

10 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

It centres cfc at the focal point of the SPFL's proposal and that the vote was not for the benefit of ALL members. Could the reason for the SPFL wanting this to go away be because they have rigged the vote so that they could access the new Sky broadcasting deal prize pot money?

I:tu: love how you always think outside the box SW . Better than most tbf

1 minute ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Sky wanting to renegotiate because they could promote the quest for 10 in a row is a good point, never thought of that angle. :tu:

It would also mean those who negotiated the deal would get their bonus'.  How involved was PL with the SPFL broadcasting negotiations?

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If ever we needed confirmation , Puedo pete has got his corrupt hands on Uefa matters  , then this is it for me.

If he was just there to make up the numbers he wouldn’t have the influence to be able to get people in jobs ,

To get a useless cunt like speccy a job he must fuckin own the place 

Just now, Sweetheart said:

It would also mean those who negotiated the deal would get their bonus'.  How involved was PL with the SPFL broadcasting negotiations?

Ah - obvious once explained, how the fuck did I not think of that? 

Stinks more than a stinky thing.

Exactly - what the fuck was PL doing with ND negotiating the tv deal? Why not other Chairmen from clubs?

Surely to fuck even Stevie Wonder can see this blatant corruption.

11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

If he was just there to make up the numbers he wouldn’t have the influence to be able to get people in jobs ,

To get a useless cunt like speccy a job he must fuckin own the place 

He is well in though mate . I honestly think he got approval from Uefa , to go after the title in the way he did . His powerful friends there, probably kept him in the loop at all times .

And that they would not intervene . Giving them the utmost confidence , they could get away with their corruption here 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

He is well in though mate . I honestly think he got approval from Uefa , to go after the title in the way he did . His powerful friends there probably kept him in the loop at all times .

And that they would not intervene . Giving them the utmost confidence , they could get away with their corruption here 

Was it approval based on a lie though? Clubs were told the SPFL informed Uefa days before the vote.

3 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Ah - obvious once explained, how the fuck did I not think of that? 

Stinks more than a stinky thing.

Exactly - what the fuck was PL doing with ND negotiating the tv deal? Why not other Chairmen from clubs?

Surely to fuck even Stevie Wonder can see this blatant corruption.

I honestly think even most honest minded people in Scottish football can see this now . Not counting the ones with personal agenda of course, or anyone with a bheastly connection .

It's as corrupt as the day is long  

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He is well in though mate . I honestly think he got approval from Uefa , to go after the title in the way he did . His powerful friends there probably kept him in the loop at all times .

The big peado protector will be playing the anti catholic card too ,

How many years ago was it since he was wining and dining Platini at the girodome,

Hes been working his way in for years 

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Was it approval based on a lie though? Clubs were told the SPFL informed Uefa days before the vote.

That is the 50million dollar question . Just another mystery in this absolute farce that is Scottish football 

47 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The big peado protector will be playing the anti catholic card too ,

How many years ago was it since he was wining and dining Platini at the girodome,

Hes been working his way in for years 

And look what happened to Platini mate . Probably got caught in PPs crossfire . This guy seems water tight invincible 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

And look what happened to Platini mate . Probably got caught it PPs crossfire . This guy seems water tight invincible 

He does appear untouchable,just need to look at how he managed to get away with some of the shite he’s come out with in the past ,secret investigation with a comment in the next few days ,almost a year later ,fuck all and no cunt dare chase it up 

10 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Their excuse will be they had a consensus of opinion that led them to believe the vote was a formality 

Plus they always had a plan up their sleeve should it actually fail ,They would have been  fully aware of what ICT PT and Dundee were up to ,The Dunfermline cunt and the fenian bastard from Alloa would have been keeping them well informed about what was going on in the leagues “private” WhatsApp group 

12 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Their excuse will be they had a consensus of opinion that led them to believe the vote was a formality 

Plus they always had a plan up their sleeve should it actually fail ,They would have been  fully aware of what ICT PT and Dundee were up to ,The Dunfermline cunt and the fenian bastard from Alloa would have been keeping them well informed about what was going on in the leagues “private” WhatsApp group 

Wouldn't that prove that these clubs were complicit in the SPFL's plans to lie to Uefa?

17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That is the 50million dollar question . Just another mystery in this absolute farce that is Scottish football 

I wonder if this is what is in the whistle blower evidence. Rangers have not disclosed this information yet.

47 minutes ago, tehgregster said:

Is it really out with the realms of possibility that the rule couuld be interpreted as; 

'We agreed to vote on the resolution, and have opted to disagree with it'.

Therefore once that vote has been declared, it is impossible to revoke?

After all in court, its a lawyers job to tell the best story with the evidence presented.

Was just thinking the exact same. From a legal perspective I'm surprised the Resolution includes this level of ambiguity. Interestingly the clause directly above refers to not voting being treated the same as a no vote. Could that be the only specific circumstances that the 28 day rule comes into effect? 

Despite risking sounding like Wee Nippy, I suggest a large dose of caution.

How many times have we got ourselves all ready to fire a fatal shot only to discover Liewell or Doncaster have stolen all the bullets?

There is a huge difference between what WILL happen and what SHOULD happen.

Even Doncaster’s appointment this week (like appointing Dr Harold Shipman as Minister For The Elderly) illustrates just how confident and brazen they are.

We’ve been here so many times, even when our dossier has proved to be both accurate and prophetic, yet it all turns to shit at the last moment.

I very much want Hearts/Thistle to decline any offers made and get the whole story out in open court. It is the only hope for Scottish football.

I’ve seen and used words like “shambles” and “fiasco” but the reality is it is anything but. It is a brilliant piece of strategic planning, expertly played out. Even when Dundee voted the “wrong” way, they had a contingency for that.

While we can all hope that the can of worms is finally forced open, we must not get carried away led by hope rather than evidence.

If you could have got a Degree in Sleekitness, Liewell would have cruised it. I will only believe the cleansing has begun when his puppets (SPFL committees, Clare Whyte etc) are gone and someone credible and untainted is tasked with rebuilding our game,

I’m sure they love nothing more than seeing us all expectant like kids on Christmas Eve only to find an empty box under the tree and getting told it’s an Action Man Deserter. Their downfall will be all the sweeter when it happens but patience is critical right now.

13 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Wouldn't that prove that these clubs were complicit in the SPFL's plans to lie to Uefa?

Probably never knew what the SPFL were up to ,apart from maybe the cunt from Dunfermline and the fenian from Alloa 

Small piece from the Hearts/Thistle petition

"The Directors withheld relevant and necessary information from the Members. They wrongly advised Members that fee payments could not be made unless or until the Season ended. The insufficiency of information thereby invalidated the Written Resolution procedure. The Directors then declared the Written Resolution to have been passed notwithstanding that, as a matter of fact and law, it had been rejected."

Another snippet

20. That various Members inquired whether there was any way that payment of fees could be made without the Season being brought to an end. They were wrongly advised by the Directors that that was not possible. Rangers FC proposed such an alternative resolution but were wrongly advised by the Company that Rangers’ proposed resolution was “not competent.” Indeed, by letter dated 12 April 2020 (the “SPFL Letter”), the Chairman of the Company, Murdoch MacLennan, wrote to Members stating inter alia:
“It has been suggested that it is open to the SPFL Board to distribute end-of season fee payments to clubs now, in the absence of league placings being finalised. That is simply not the case. For the Board to be able to authorise end 15 of season fee payments to clubs (amounting to £9.3 million gross), final league placings must be determined. Those who have suggested that the SPFL may make such payments, without a line being drawn under Season 2019/20, are wrong.”

21. That Members were thereby presented with the Written Resolution on a “take it or leave it” basis, as being the only realistic means by which payments could be made. That representation by the Directors was materially inaccurate. Advance fee payments could have been made to Members.

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Another snippet

20. That various Members inquired whether there was any way that payment of fees could be made without the Season being brought to an end. They were wrongly advised by the Directors that that was not possible. Rangers FC proposed such an alternative resolution but were wrongly advised by the Company that Rangers’ proposed resolution was “not competent.” Indeed, by letter dated 12 April 2020 (the “SPFL Letter”), the Chairman of the Company, Murdoch MacLennan, wrote to Members stating inter alia:
“It has been suggested that it is open to the SPFL Board to distribute end-of season fee payments to clubs now, in the absence of league placings being finalised. That is simply not the case. For the Board to be able to authorise end 15 of season fee payments to clubs (amounting to £9.3 million gross), final league placings must be determined. Those who have suggested that the SPFL may make such payments, without a line being drawn under Season 2019/20, are wrong.”

21. That Members were thereby presented with the Written Resolution on a “take it or leave it” basis, as being the only realistic means by which payments could be made. That representation by the Directors was materially inaccurate. Advance fee payments could have been made to Members.

Picking and choosing what rules need strictly followed ,they could have changed that rule just liked they changed from 38 games to PPG 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Picking and choosing what rules need strictly followed ,they could have changed that rule just liked they changed from 38 games to PPG 

The more I read of this petition deepens my understanding of why they are so desperate to keep this out of court.

Archived