SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, tayside said:

Had to switch off when lurgan bigot kept going on about 10 in a row , not one of them has the balls to say hold yer hourses popcorn teeth you may not even get 9 ya tramp 🤣🤣🤣

I can’t even look at a web page that has his picture on it, so you were doing well.

1 hour ago, thebluedoo said:

:offtopic:

Thats a weird thing to call him, I know he spends a lot of time arguing back and forth with they cunts way too much and as happened last time he got set up and burnt with the Dundee vote thing and he tends to be a mixed bag within the Rangers community but I have never heard any bear call him that. The only ones who do that to him are raging tims usually, you don't have to like him but he is most definitely a Rangers supporter. I have noticed that you have see-sawed on your opinion of him ever since you arrived in this thread. Resorting to using their tactics to discredit him imo is very strange behaviour :hmmm: 

They do that to him because they are making a threat that they know who he is, where he lives and works, that's not the kind of thing we do to our own,  imo :megaanguish: 

Apologies as I didn't mean any harm by that. Just said his first name instead of the many aliases he uses. I jumped on the Joe Black bandwagon at the start of this thinking this guy actually knew alot and that we'd not be left wanting by the board, turns up we did get left.

As I said in my post I'm fine with him keeping fighting the good fight if that's what he wants to do but now taking his posts with a pinch of salt.

Far from making any threat to him personally, think hes an ok guy, and wouldn't do anything of that sort to our own. 👍

3 hours ago, the blue plumber said:

That’s fair enough if all votes in a ballot are secret for the time given then counted but they were counting the votes as they came in and knew they needed Dundee’s vote, they would’ve been as well putting a public poll on the internet. Corrupt bastards

Yeah I don’t think that disclosing the current status of a vote before all votes have been received, or could be changed is really acceptable.  I’m sure this will come back to haunt them in court.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Apologies as I didn't mean any harm by that. Just said his first name instead of the many aliases he uses. I jumped on the Joe Black bandwagon at the start of this thinking this guy actually knew alot and that we'd not be left wanting by the board, turns up we did get left.

As I said in my post I'm fine with him keeping fighting the good fight if that's what he wants to do but now taking his posts with a pinch of salt.

Far from making any threat to him personally, think hes an ok guy, and wouldn't do anything of that sort to our own. 👍

As I said he doesn't use that name that is what they call him out with, there has been a hell of a lot he has got right through out his time on social media, of course if you wish to treat him with a pinch of salt then thats up to you. As you can see he does hit the mark enough for that lot to chase him off twitter but he has a knack of riling them up enough that they rubbish him like you have. Nothing personal but it just looked odd that you would refer to him using the very name that I have only ever heard them use. Carry on :tu:

11 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

As I said he doesn't use that name that is what they call him out with, there has been a hell of a lot he has got right through out his time on social media, of course if you wish to treat him with a pinch of salt then thats up to you. As you can see he does hit the mark enough for that lot to chase him off twitter but he has a knack of riling them up enough that they rubbish him like you have. Nothing personal but it just looked odd that you would refer to him using the very name that I have only ever heard them use. Carry on :tu:

No probs. You are right though, he has hit the mark occasionally. Not like I'm looking to rubbish him, just be careful about how you take on what he posts. I've seen plenty of posts using his name so I definitely ain't the first or probably won't be the last. I'll not reply to posts about him in future 👍

7 hours ago, billscott said:

they said today on sportsound that legally in a vote you are allowed 28 days to change your mind  so the dundee thing would get thrown out

True, but the SPFL announced the results so it stands afaik.

I've got little sympathy for Hearts, Ann Budge is a hypocrite, she should have stuck to her guns from day one instead of wasting time with reconstruction. I do feel for Thistle, who have really been done over. Let's go back and finish the season, Hearts will still be relegated.

1 hour ago, Tamb said:

I've got little sympathy for Hearts, Ann Budge is a hypocrite, she should have stuck to her guns from day one instead of wasting time with reconstruction. I do feel for Thistle, who have really been done over. Let's go back and finish the season, Hearts will still be relegated.

Think she had to exhaust all options before taking it to court. 

11 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

Think she had to exhaust all options before taking it to court. 

My opinion is that by accepting the chairing of the reconstruction farce she accepted relegation. She should have started legal action instead of falling into the trap; no sympathy for her and Hearts especially with the ridiculous compensation claim.

If the spfl cave in to this and somehow force through reconstruction as opposed to going to court then that just proves it was a stitch up all along and they knew what there doing was illegal with the dundee vote.

still don't see why they can't finish the season, only fair way for all.  could start in a fortnight and be finished in 6 weeks, playing two games a week.  have another 2 weeks off, then start the new season. 

13 minutes ago, raging blue 1972 said:

If the spfl cave in to this and somehow force through reconstruction as opposed to going to court then that just proves it was a stitch up all along and they knew what there doing was illegal with the dundee vote.

still don't see why they can't finish the season, only fair way for all.  could start in a fortnight and be finished in 6 weeks, playing two games a week.  have another 2 weeks off, then start the new season. 

The SPFL have to respond to the Hearts/Thistle petition on Wednesday which gives them only Monday or Tuesday to force through reconstruction and stop the court case.

Finishing the season was always our preferred option but tic had to get their title. Liewell wanted his title and so he used his placemen to make sure it was forced through.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

The SPFL have to respond to the Hearts/Thistle petition on Wednesday which gives them only Monday or Tuesday to force through reconstruction and stop the court case.

Finishing the season was always our preferred option but tic had to get their title. Liewell wanted his title and so he used his placemen to make sure it was forced through.

So they are giving them (yet another) chance to force reconstruction? :lol: 

Watch them get it this time, due to the numbers being brandished about and the threat of Scottish football going into effective liquidation off the back of it. Bet that changes a few of the shitebags minds and the SPFL get off the hook yet again.

22 minutes ago, raging blue 1972 said:

You can play 5 games in 8 days if need be.

38 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

So they are giving them (yet another) chance to force reconstruction? :lol: 

Watch them get it this time, due to the numbers being brandished about and the threat of Scottish football going into effective liquidation off the back of it. Bet that changes a few of the shitebags minds and the SPFL get off the hook yet again.

I doubt it goes to a vote. The SPFL will just mandate it against the clubs wishes. Anything to keep them from court.

Just now, GersInCanada said:

I doubt it goes to a vote. The SPFL will just mandate it against the clubs wishes. Anything to keep them from court.

Can they do it with their executive powers? watch them do that, if so.

Undermining their whole existence as an organisation at the same time (if it hasn't been done endless times already) 

1 hour ago, raging blue 1972 said:

thats too sensible mate you will never get a job in the spfl

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Can they do it with their executive powers? watch them do that, if so.

Undermining their whole existence as an organisation at the same time (if it hasn't been done endless times already) 

I have no idea if they have that power or not but a rule change is not beyond them. All for the good of the game you know.

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I have no idea if they have that power or not but a rule change is not beyond them. All for the good of the game you know.

For a rule change, do they not need to get them high numbers to agree to it in a vote? the same high numbers needed for reconstruction, an independent investigation etc

11 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

For a rule change, do they not need to get them high numbers to agree to it in a vote? the same high numbers needed for reconstruction, an independent investigation etc

You would think so but I bet they are beavering away to find a loophole.

The argument for Dundee’s initial vote standing is beginning to look overwhelmingly favourable with just a few BBC radio Scotland presenters and Daily Record journalists trying to claim differently. If thats the case Scottish football rejected the leagues finishing and the bastardisation of rules to create losers and winners. If they are paid off then Rangers must take up the mantle and get us back to that position. 

Football has returned (albeit behind closed doors) to Germany, Spain, Italy, England, Portugal, Turkey…hell, even ICELAND are returning to action and completing their seasons. UEFA have confirmed the current season’s Champions League and UEFA cups will play out.

Yet the only decision the SPFL could possibly come up with was to award the title to celtic, despite a botched vote that won by 1 vote…and that 1 vote from a team who initially voted to play on. Hmmm…

2 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Football has returned (albeit behind closed doors) to Germany, Spain, Italy, England, Portugal, Turkey…hell, even ICELAND are returning to action and completing their seasons. UEFA have confirmed the current season’s Champions League and UEFA cups will play out.

Yet the only decision the SPFL could possibly come up with was to award the title to celtic, despite a botched vote that won by 1 vote…and that 1 vote from a team who initially voted to play on. Hmmm…

Not only that, said team said they managed to get the reconstruction talks in as part of changing their vote.

Only to vote against reconstruction...

Archived