SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

As you have  said many times I don’t see why the leagues couldn’t of ended as is,with not one team in any division having done enough as per the rules as it stands,to have won or lost their respective leagues.  The lies they told us about sponsorships, tv deals etc is another thing that doesn’t get mentioned in our wholly fucked up media. 

I still haven’t heard a single competent reason that the season couldn’t just finish on standings.

I have heard people claim that clubs would have went to court to force promotions and championships. 

What a load of shite. 

“We want the promotion/title we didn’t actually win”

You would get laughed out of court 😂👍

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I still haven’t heard a single competent reason that the season couldn’t just finish on standings.

I have heard people claim that clubs would have went to court to force promotions and championships. 

What a load of shite. 

“We want the promotion/title we didn’t actually win”

You would get laughed out of court 😂👍

Exactly, the rule book was clear. SPFL would of still had to pay sky etc but if they ended it as is without any additions to the rules to create winners and losers then we wouldn’t be giving this a second thought right now,. The  bastardised team might be pissed off and probably they would have a decent reason for being so but that’s all they could be, pissed off!

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Exactly, the rule book was clear. SPFL would of still had to pay sky etc but if they ended it as is without any additions to the rules to create winners and losers then we wouldn’t be giving this a second thought right now,. The  bastardised team might be pissed off and probably they would have a decent reason for being so but that’s all they could be, pissed off!

Not one team had won or lost anything.

None of them had a claim to be a champion, be promoted or face relegation. 👍

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Not one team had won or lost anything.

None of them had a claim to be a champion, be promoted or face relegation. 👍

And that’s why the rules had to get altered at 15th April on behest of that resolution  on where Dundee illegally(hopefully) got two votes. Judge corrects that he also removes the additions to the rules. The articles can only be changed via a written resolution. 

37 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I agreed that the season should have ended.

Government advice at the time said that no football could be played and by the time it could it would have seriously impacted next season. 

Does that mean I agreed the bheasts should be champions? Does it fuck.

Does that mean I agree Hearts, Partick Thistle and Stranraer should be demoted? Does it fuck.

Does that mean I agree Dundee Utd, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers should be promoted? Does it fuck.

You can separate your opinions on the outcome of the season ending.

Its madness to say agreeing that no more football being played was voting for all the above to happen. 👍

The clubs had already backed a motion that meant the above would happen as a result of ending the season. If you know that if the consequence of ending the season then you can't really complain when you agree to end the season and it happens. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The clubs had already backed a motion that meant the above would happen as a result of ending the season. If you know that if the consequence of ending the season then you can't really complain when you agree to end the season and it happens. 

Because it’s a consequence doesn’t mean you agree with it. 

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Because you acknowledge this, I don’t understand how you put so much emphasis on the 2nd vote. If the spfl written resolution fails then so does the agreement on winners and losers. The 2nd vote had nothing to do with that. 

The continued attempts by the mafia to bully and intimidate are frankly beyond belief. We were 100% on the nose when we said 'the governance is absolutely dreadful.  Hearts and PT will stand firm. This needs to be a fight to the end.

The Hearts statement. Short and to the point.

Quite damning of, the SPFL, and particularly of Doncaster. 

That is a statement suggesting a huge mistake has been made by Doncaster. 

Won't be long before it is leaked. Has Doncaster put himself in a possible contempt of court position ?

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

The Hearts statement. Short and to the point.

Quite damning of, the SPFL, and particularly of Doncaster. 

That is a statement suggesting a huge mistake has been made by Doncaster. 

Won't be long before it is leaked. Has Doncaster put himself in a possible contempt of court position ?

Smacks of desperation from spfl and an attempt to gain favour and support, even though I’ve no idea what the letter contains. Surely there are protocols to be followed in the lead up to a court case or is this another example of a situation where rules don’t apply to them.

1 minute ago, Domthenbud said:

Smacks of desperation from spfl and an attempt to gain favour and support, even though I’ve no idea what the letter contains. Surely there are protocols to be followed in the lead up to a court case or is this another example of a situation where rules don’t apply to them.

Their arrogance is such that that may be the case.

Conspiracy head on here but is this Doncaster manoeuvring himself out the job? Surely he wouldn't put out such a letter that would compromise and lie about the forthcoming court action?

The again the cunt has about 80 lives when it comes to the SPFL so another fuck up won't make much of a difference.

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

Because you acknowledge this, I don’t understand how you put so much emphasis on the 2nd vote. If the spfl written resolution fails then so does the agreement on winners and losers. The 2nd vote had nothing to do with that. 

Right, but the resolution passed so any consequences of the season ending were based on that. 

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Because it’s a consequence doesn’t mean you agree with it. 

And because its a consequence, you don't take the course of action that make those consequences a reality - like Budge did when she agreed with ending the season. 

Archived