SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Anyone who thinks there’s anything good to come from any of this is kidding themselves on, again.

I tend to agree with this, nothing good will come out of it for Rangers anyway. Hearts and thistle might avoid relegation or be awarded compensation.  If Doncaster loses his position another tarrier place man will take over and continue as before. fenians will definitely be awarded the title even if they find this way illegal the SPFL will find another way.  Not sure what else anybody is expecting to get from it tbh

7 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Why in gods name can’t court of session hearings not have respectable technology to host? 

No idea. Hearts/Thistle asked for a full video stream. SPFL objected so the judge compromised. Best case is that the court had no idea about numbers of people who would dial in.

From kickback

David Thomson has been excellent today, interesting that Lord Clark has started asking about evidence requirements for full trial, specifically cross-examination of Doncaster and Nelms.

interesting I suspect that is why this will never get that far

Saw a quote from one of the mhedia that it was said in court on Wednesday  that hearts and  thistle face being thrown out of Scottish  football. 

That sounds awfy like threats and intimidation  to me but then I'm certainly  no legal  mind.

I'm sure there are those on the forum with a greater  experience  of the law than I 

Just saying like:whistle:

9 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Saw a quote from one of the mhedia that it was said in court on Wednesday  that hearts and  thistle face being thrown out of Scottish  football. 

That sounds awfy like threats and intimidation  to me but then I'm certainly  no legal  mind.

I'm sure there are those on the forum with a greater  experience  of the law than I 

Just saying like:whistle:

My experience with the law only extents to when I was 7 and caught climbing over a fence to steal empty bottles which I could later redeem for cash. I was not charged because I had to be 8. So I too have little/no experience of the law in practice.

But to any fair fair minded person the SPFL are guilty as charged.

3 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I’m completely lost with all this now

Dundee vote received at 4.48pm, Did we already know this? 

I am not 100% sure but I think we did know that at the time :unsure: it seems it is a long time ago since that happened.

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That doesn't seem to make sense, but I'm glad. Keep them coming 🙂

I only asked because of this on the Public Access page:-

"Although you are not physically attending court, if you dial in to these proceedings you are subject to the same rules as if you are present in Court. Anyone failing to obey or respect the authority of the Court may be subject to Contempt of Court proceedings. In particular, those accessing a hearing: 

·         must not record or store the proceedings

·         must not broadcast the proceedings

·         must not, during the course of a hearing, comment on the proceedings using live texted based communications (such as Twitter)."

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I am not 100% sure but I think we did know that at the time :unsure: it seems it is a long time ago since that happened.

We knew it was sent at 4.48, Dundee confirmed this. However,  the SPFL said it hadn't been received (around 5 or 6), then later (possibly the next day) said it was found nearer 8 ish.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

We knew it was sent at 4.48, Dundee confirmed this. However,  the SPFL said it hadn't been received (around 5 or 6), then later (possibly the next day) said it was found nearer 8 ish.

That sounds about right, all a total scam IMO. 

15 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

All over until tomorrow. 

In my (lay) opinion the SPFL are losing. Dundee vote was rigged - admitted by them. 

Never mind the financial damage done to Hearts and Thistle. Hopefully the judge gives a decision tomorrow.

That will be a proper Good Friday!:dance:

12 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Heavy traffic on Tay Bridge, Forth Bridge, M8 and Aikenhead Road.

Heroic effort to get it there before midnight imo.

26 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

That will be a proper Good Friday!:dance:

Why

Not trying to be a dick just don’t see how anything that comes out of this will be good for Rangers. I honestly couldn’t give a fuck if Hearts and thistle avoid relegation and if Doncaster gets showing up to be a complete tit and his position untenable he will simply be replaced by probably an even bigger tit and business as usual. What other outcome are people expecting from this? 

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Why

Not trying to be a dick just don’t see how anything that comes out of this will be good for Rangers. I honestly couldn’t give a fuck if Hearts and thistle avoid relegation and if Doncaster gets showing up to be a complete tit and his position untenable he will simply be replaced by probably an even bigger tit and business as usual. What other outcome are people expecting from this? 

I hope the fall out of this is a full review of how Scottish football is governed and systemic changes are made. Built in check and balances to ensure there is no corruption or bias and that all areas are impartial.

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Why

Because the big question will then arise - how can you declare a winner and have no relegation?

Personally, I can't wait to hear that answer.

Archived