• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Lance Armstrong of football.  rick roberts 2 days ago The Lance Armstrong of football. A common call from celtic fans desperate to try and overstate Rangers FC use of then-legal tax

...and entry to the lucrative Champions League... I've always suspected that the rush and process to get all this done, regardless of the consequences for others, has been the primary driving for

Posted Images

1 hour ago, southcoastbear said:

Wonder if there will be any criminal charges to be laid at the end of this ?

I was just thinking that, if these are deliberate misdeeds I’d assume that several internet servers are being deleted/destroyed Clinton style as we speak.

The main question to be asked in that case was who benefits from the actions of the SPFL when lockdown occurred,  if they lied and misled clubs and handed the title to them so that they could capitalise on TV rights for the tainted Ten IAR then there may be reasonable cause to suspect a crime has been committed  (I’m no expert on the fraud laws of Scotland tho).

Then the next question, who was involved in the decision making process, why and where are the minutes or recordings of this process. 

eejay the dj and Howsitgoing like this
1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Deloitte looked at the stuff the SPFL wanted them to.

A paid for whitewash.

Another embarrassing turn for the corrupt SPFL.

Yeah, to be fair if the customer (SPFL) pays you to look at X, you do exactly as they instruct you to do.  I doubt Deloitte would leave themselves open to future incrimination, so I’m sure they reported on the areas instructed to by the SPFL, and with the access to information they were afforded by them.

Dave Hedgehog likes this
2 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

...and entry to the lucrative Champions League...

I've always suspected that the rush and process to get all this done, regardless of the consequences for others, has been the primary driving force behind this.   Especially when you know ;

• 90% of the clubs don't really give a fuck as to what happens at the top,
  • most other clubs are relieved and are happy to take the money
  • those that are directly affected can't afford to do anything but cry Calimero and suck it up  (as Partick Thistle admitted)
  • all the others will tell them to "take their medicine" (because it's not them)
  • and the press, almost to a man, will fall in line and promote "for the greater good", "we need to move on" and "put it behind us".

Then along come's Anne Budge.  That wasn't in the plan....

As they say, follow the money and you find the criminal

Post of the day here ..Brilliant 👍

5 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Anyone who thinks there’s anything good to come from any of this is kidding themselves on, again.

I tend to agree with this, nothing good will come out of it for Rangers anyway. Hearts and thistle might avoid relegation or be awarded compensation.  If Doncaster loses his position another tarrier place man will take over and continue as before. fenians will definitely be awarded the title even if they find this way illegal the SPFL will find another way.  Not sure what else anybody is expecting to get from it tbh

JimmyCR1 likes this
7 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Why in gods name can’t court of session hearings not have respectable technology to host? 

No idea. Hearts/Thistle asked for a full video stream. SPFL objected so the judge compromised. Best case is that the court had no idea about numbers of people who would dial in.

From kickback

David Thomson has been excellent today, interesting that Lord Clark has started asking about evidence requirements for full trial, specifically cross-examination of Doncaster and Nelms.

interesting I suspect that is why this will never get that far

Dickie1963 and Bears r us like this

Saw a quote from one of the mhedia that it was said in court on Wednesday  that hearts and  thistle face being thrown out of Scottish  football. 

That sounds awfy like threats and intimidation  to me but then I'm certainly  no legal  mind.

I'm sure there are those on the forum with a greater  experience  of the law than I 

Just saying like:whistle:

Domthenbud, VentyFour and HG5 like this
9 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Saw a quote from one of the mhedia that it was said in court on Wednesday  that hearts and  thistle face being thrown out of Scottish  football. 

That sounds awfy like threats and intimidation  to me but then I'm certainly  no legal  mind.

I'm sure there are those on the forum with a greater  experience  of the law than I 

Just saying like:whistle:

My experience with the law only extents to when I was 7 and caught climbing over a fence to steal empty bottles which I could later redeem for cash. I was not charged because I had to be 8. So I too have little/no experience of the law in practice.

But to any fair fair minded person the SPFL are guilty as charged.