SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies interrupting  the fun packed time some of you appear to be having with the mundane realities of life in the SPFL  but any one heard anything of that emergency covid powers resolution the brought out.

Think it was over three weeks ago and the closing  date for votes was the 15th July I believe  and it's all gone a bit quiet.

I was told it's no going to well and many clubs no keen, well who can blame them after the complete erse they made of the last covid outbreak?

After the shambles of a vote

last time and most clubs realising they were taking for a ride Liewell and co have got no chance of this happening.

At the end of the day we win our games we win the league fuck anyone else  let’s do this  WATP 

Saw on FB that city chambers at George Square have lowered the Scottish flag and replaced it with a green and white one with 9 in the middle. There’s your answer weather Hearts and Pt win or lose the scum will not have tainted title removed.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

By the ways lads I’m off too Fuengirola tonight .So excuse me if I don’t argue the toss on here ,when there isn’t any football being played 👍

have a good holiday remember and self isolate for 14 days when you get back lol

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

By the ways lads I’m off too Fuengirola tonight .So excuse me if I don’t argue the toss on here ,when there isn’t any football being played 👍

Mate go there and strangle turtles for a laugh 

Remember in the court case the opposition to the Hearts/Partick Thistle case stated that Hearts/Partick Thistle had taken too long to bring proceedings to court?

Well here we are 8 days later and nothing has happened.

Are the SPFL struggling to bring the evidence they need to supply under law?

The clock is ticking fast and they aren’t looking too clever.

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I thought you were needing yer hole but hopefully bitta sun does the trick, I thought I was a miserable bastard 😂

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Brilliant mate 🤣🤣🤣

I just thought I'd throw in a bit of humour into the mix EJ.

The "mixed" reactions have told me all I need to know.

Enjoy your holiday, for who knows, it could turn out megamarvelous, you could get your hole too.  🤣🤣🤣

23 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

No bud .You are a cunt with that shite 

No matter who likes you on here or how good a poster you are 

Don’t ever patronise me with your “mate” shite again .You are a piece of scum in my eyes .We are done .Ok 

Posters will seeing you now for what you are worth .Certain of that 

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

5 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Have a good holiday mate.

:lol: Fuck sake SEMA sometimes you seriously need to let things go. "Passive aggressive" is a well known phrase but with that last post you've just invented "subtle aggressive".

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Sir Kenny Dalglish: If the Hearts and Partick win relegation case, what’s to stop other clubs fighting for league titles to be declared null and void?

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/kenny-dalglish-hearts-partick/

We all know he has a point and that mob will be bricking it. I've seen many posts lately about the board on here but IF HoM and PT do win this case and the SPFL are shown to be as corrupt as we all know they are, then it WILL be time for our board to stand up and demand that the season should be made Null and Void. 

1 minute ago, BroonBear said:

We all know he has a point and that mob will be bricking it. I've seen many posts lately about the board on here but IF HoM and PT do win this case and the SPFL are shown to be as corrupt as we all know they are, then it WILL be time for our board to stand up and demand that the season should be made Null and Void. 

Why should they get the European slot. It’ll hit them harder than us if European football is cancelled for Scottish clubs, might be a case of a race to the bottom but that’s what Scottish football is all about. 

12 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Love my hols mate 

The  Tory Government are paying for them at this minute 😄

Don’t worry, it’s only a matter of time before Sturgeon puts up the tax rates again to pay back our share.

Happy holidays anyway.

18 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Had a great two weeks in Benalmadena last Sept, hope to go again next year. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Sir Kenny Dalglish: If the Hearts and Partick win relegation case, what’s to stop other clubs fighting for league titles to be declared null and void?

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/kenny-dalglish-hearts-partick/

I've been saying what Dalglish said for the last two weeks. It is possible although not probable but only because there is no more time to challenge the tainted title.

36 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Had a great two weeks in Benalmadena last Sept, hope to go again next year. :thumbup:

I hope you do too We all deserve a good holiday after the last 4 months .I will drink an Estrella Galicia for you mate 😂👍

Archived