SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GersInCanada said:

Hearts/Thistle now demanding that Doncaster, Maclennan, Blair, & Nelms  give witness testimony under oath. 

Gloves have come off. 

I would pay to see these lying toads squirm.

1 minute ago, ayrshireranger said:

Even more frightening, there will be fans up here who SUPPORT what has happened today.

Aye they also support paedophilia so wouldn’t take much notice of they tramps tbh!

3 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

That is your view and I respect it.  Now I could be completely wrong but my view is that our board had sufficient smarts to wait until a vote of no confidence was assured of success.

Think your 100% with this, if the board had a reasonable belief in a no confidence vote being carried through they’d have pressed on with the motion, however they saw the writing on the wall and have backed off. I do believe that there is still a will to oust the SPFL hierarchy and they will bide their time until a more appropriate opportunity of success rears it’s head...

4 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Should have been the route we went down immediately after we got our motion for an independent investigation refused. Struck while the iron was hot. 

A lot of clubs maybe couldn't be bothered with months of investigation and mud-slinging and the expense (even though we offered to pay for it) however, the ones that voted for our resolution coupled with the ones who were maybe on the fence could have been swayed and voted for that instead as a means to an end.

Baffling why we never done it.

Which makes me wonder if some sort of deal was done behind the scenes "for the good of Scottish football" or some pish like that. Honestly wouldn't put it past us and them.

I wod have expected those that supported the independent investigation would have supported a vote of no confidence, and those who rejected the investigation would have rejected a vote of no confidence. Dont think we would have got 50%. 

6 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Think your 100% with this, if the board had a reasonable belief in a no confidence vote being carried through they’d have pressed on with the motion, however they saw the writing on the wall and have backed off. I do believe that there is still a will to oust the SPFL hierarchy and they will bide their time until a more appropriate opportunity of success rears it’s head...

When Hell freezes over 

31 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Lord Clark was crystal clear that arbitration had to be independent and not handled by the SFA. I can see this move as nothing but desperation.

While I agree, is the list of people who can be chosen for this arbitration panel not put forward by the SFA, or have I got that wrong ? :unsure:

Can only see this arbitration lasting more hours before it's called off and back to the courts they go. Whether that be the CAS or a Scottish court. SFA had made their thoughts crystal clear about who they will side with.

Mulraney is a cunt. The bullies bully. How can the SFA hold an arbitration with him at the helm and Doncaster on the board? I really think Lord Clark made the wrong decision. In any other country in the world it would be the right one but not here. Swamp is far too corrupt to do the right thing.

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

While I agree, is the list of people who can be chosen for this arbitration panel not put forward by the SFA, or have I got that wrong ? :unsure:

Yup. SFA choose the representatives for the parties to choose from. Corrupt from the start.

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I honestly don't know the answer. I think that each side get to choose a member from that that list but the chairman can be from outside it.  

Ending the season early and deciding title and relegation then was wrong. I have sympathy for Partick and Stranraer but Hearts virtually accepted that decision by agreeing to go down the reconstruction route so no sympathy for them. They should have gone down the legal route as soon as the league was ended. However, SFA action against clubs who wish to take action against the blatant breach of sporting integrity shameful even if it is to be expected from the self centered corrupt organisation.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

When hell freezes over 

Lol, certainly up in till the point prior to Park taking over however I do now see the club  starting to get its ducks in to a row with PR, retail etc, and they certainly have been making all of the right noises right through the failed independent enquiry bid.
Of course they could be playing us however my optimistic nature has went in to overdrive of late and I’ll be happy to come back to you cap in hand if indeed it’s all bluster...

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Yup. SFA choose the representatives for the parties to choose from. Corrupt from the start.

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I honestly don't know the answer. I think that each side get to choose a member from that that list but the chairman can be from outside it.  

Thanks guys, I think Esquire has it right. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

Lol, certainly up in till the point prior to Park taking over however I do now see the club  starting to get its ducks in to a row with PR, retail etc, and they certainly have been making all of the right noises right through the failed independent enquiry bid.
Of course they could be playing us however my optimistic nature has went in to overdrive of late and I’ll be happy to come back to you cap in hand if indeed it’s all bluster...

Gimmick world champions 

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I hope Hearts and Partick take the cunts the whole road.

Given the notice of compliance I don’t see any alternate now.... 

Been said on many occasions regarding us but Scottish football is actually well on the road to  hateing itself to death...

Archived