SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, Prince George said:

Petrie was in charge then. Mullraney is in charge now and Peter has instructed him to bring these charges. 

Petrie ducked out citing 'medical reasons' which may or may not be true. Fact is that they do not want the clear corruption to come out.

Last throw of the dice for them. In my opinion they are fucked and know it.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Petrie ducked out citing 'medical reasons' which may or may not be true. Fact is that they do not want the clear corruption to come out.

Last throw of the dice for them. In my opinion they are fucked and know it.

I tend to agree with you however they always seem to wriggle out and seen as the good guys. I hope for the sake of Scottish football their time is up.

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Can only see this arbitration lasting more hours before it's called off and back to the courts they go. Whether that be the CAS or a Scottish court. SFA had made their thoughts crystal clear about who they will side with.

Mulraney is a cunt. The bullies bully. How can the SFA hold an arbitration with him at the helm and Doncaster on the board? I really think Lord Clark made the wrong decision. In any other country in the world it would be the right one but not here. Swamp is far too corrupt to do the right thing.

I think he gave them one last chance and it looks like the SFA are fucking it up!

This has gone beyond hearts & partick thistle now.

For the good of Scottish football it is time for all decent clubs to come out in support of hearts & partick thistle and demand the SPFL gets disbanded and its current office bearers banned sin die from Scottish football. 

The SFA are kidding themselves if they are trying to save the SPFL by this action 

2 minutes ago, The hustler said:

This has gone beyond hearts & partick thistle now.

For the good of Scottish football it is time for all decent clubs to come out in support of hearts & partick thistle and demand the SPFL gets disbanded and its current office bearers banned sin die from Scottish football. 

Sadly I don't see that happening mate, the corruption doesn't stop at the governing bodies and one club. It will prob run deeper than most of us could imagine.

Clubs could have made a difference already, they heard the evidence and they didn't act, why would they act now?

The SFA has shot itself in the foot, they cannot be seen as fair arbiter in this process. I think slit eyes has slipped up for a change directing this one. This could have waited as both are technically in a division that doesn't start until much later in the year.

Putting this pressure on now is like asking a club to provide its evidence in advance of the investigator seeing it :pipe:

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I think he gave them one last chance and it looks like the SFA are fucking it up!

Can Lord Clark call this charade back to court at his displeasure or does he now have to allow due process to run it course now that he has ruled for it to be resolved by arbitration?

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Can Lord Clark call this charade back to court at his displeasure or does he now have to allow due process to run it course now that he has ruled for it to be resolved by arbitration?

I think Hearts & PT will need to bring it back now.

4 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

The SFA has shot itself in the foot, they cannot be seen as fair arbiter in this process. I think slit eyes has slipped up for a change directing this one. This could have waited as both are technically in a division that doesn't start until much later in the year.

Putting this pressure on now is like asking a club to provide its evidence in advance of the investigator seeing it :pipe:

Suspect he never slipped up as so much as  his hand is forced. He must feel fucked. If nothing to fear spfl and sfa would want this cleared properly. Not this stench and brand damage even if they are successful.

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Do they not have to prove that they've exhausted all other avenues to clear this up before they can go back to the courts?

6 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Does bringing it back not get them out of having to produce all the documentation noted with the ruling for this arbitration process? Sounds like that may be wanted!

5 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Arbitration meet starts tomorrow?

It does mate and thinking about it quite possibly the reason The SFA have issued charges against Hearts and Thistle on the eve of arbitration beginning is so it is fresh in their minds that their could well be serious consequences should they not play to Pete the Pipers tune.

Archived