SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

So 5 clubs go to court and the corrupt SFA charges only 2 of them?

Im no expert but the SFA have seriously fucked up here.

The SFA have just shown themselves, to the watching Mr Clark QC, that they are completely biased against the clubs they are supposed to be nuetral toward.

An unprecedented fucking shambles that truly does defy belief.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure  if mentioned but cannot see doncaster going  without the others. Stikes me:

1. He is in a job way above is worth and will not get another like that

2.  He could sink the jap with what he knows.  Hence he will be defended till the bitter end

3. Point 2 applies to rod and mclennan as well. It really is going to need to go back to court.

Reckon we will get involved whrn hearts win and sfla spfl have to find compo from the clubs. At that point we will refuse  to pay our share (remeber only us and the tims have money of any serious amount). Dont think the sfa spfl will have the strength to punish us either.

21 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So 5 clubs go to court and the corrupt SFA charges only 2 of them?

Im no expert but the SFA have seriously fucked up here.

The SFA have just shown themselves, to the watching Mr Clark QC, that they are completely biased against the clubs they are supposed to be nuetral toward.

An unprecedented fucking shambles that truly does defy belief.

Mulraney and McKenzie will be thinking they've played a blinder. Fucking joke.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Beggars belief (pun intended) that a rancid rat like Mulraney is calling the shots. Alloa ffs😂😂😂

Supposedly the cunt has been every chief execs in the lower leagues go to guy for years. Fucking crazy. Like a mini Lawwell.

43 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Nope, that court order can only be undone by the court

What if the arbitration is that much of a farce to begin with that the documents never make it out? After today's events I wouldn't be surprised if it only lasts a few hours.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

What if the arbitration is that much of a farce to begin with that the documents never make it out? After today's events I wouldn't be surprised if it only lasts a few hours.

Me either but at least Hearts and PT could say they tried but were met with insurmountable difficulties.

As a side note contempt of court may also come into play.

2 hours ago, Willis said:

Anyone care to give me a summary of what's happening here? This legal shite confuses the fuck out of me?

What's happening with Hearts and Patrick? What's is arbitration? 

If Patrick and Hearts are challenging the SPFL how come Rangers aren't involved?

We have played the blinder apparently mate 😄

59 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Can Lord Clark call this charade back to court at his displeasure or does he now have to allow due process to run it course now that he has ruled for it to be resolved by arbitration?

Clarky is my sister-in-law's cousin. Don't think that means I could answer your question though. What I DO know is..... he's one of us. 

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Can Lord Clark call this charade back to court at his displeasure or does he now have to allow due process to run it course now that he has ruled for it to be resolved by arbitration?

I’m absolutely certain even Lord Clark has a bheastly boss ,he is answerable too

Out courts and law system is full of taig loving bastards at the top of the tree 

Just now, ronniescu said:

Clarky is my sister-in-law's cousin. Don't think that means I could answer your question though. What I DO know is..... he's one of us. 

Nice to know Ronnie .Hope he stays strong .He will be under pressure from some sources I’m certain 

3 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

I used to think that but now,  put the little teams out there and do our job for us.
If we can get a level playing field next season then I’d be happy, let them have their tainted title it’s a joke anyway. 

It’s a joke mate but it still counts .Corruption insured that .No chance of level  playing field out there next season .Bobby tait will be having nightmares after next season is over 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Nice to know Ronnie .Hope he stays strong .He will be under pressure from some sources I’m certain 

In his summing up, I'm sure he emphasised the legal requirement for ALL evidence / paperwork / emails / phone calls to be made available for evidence. 

23 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It wouldn't surprise me mate if they did. 

The more shit they pull like this, the more exposed they are making themselves. 

It doesn’t matter how exposed they make themselves ,they have the keys to the door and are calling the shots ,

26 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Me either but at least Hearts and PT could say they tried but were met with insurmountable difficulties.

As a side note contempt of court may also come into play.

Contempt of court ,Could an individual be charged with that in this incidence ,Or is this just a faceless organisation decision 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

It doesn’t matter how exposed they make themselves ,they have the keys to the door and are calling the shots ,

Sorry but this is wrong. They have been attacked on one very narrow front to date.  They are fighting like fuck i will give u that. The whole maladminstration and company law thing has yet to play out.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If you tried to get J K Rowling to write a movie based on this script she'd knock it back as being too far fetched.

Even Tarantino would say "Too many cunts for my liking". Its beyond absurd the past 3 plus months. 

The SPFL and SFA. Two cheeks of the same arse. Two organisations who are meant to uphold the integrity of the competitions they organise and are meant to work on behalf of the member clubs. 

What the SFA have done today is laid their cards on the table. They should not have got involved at this point as by doing so has completely compromised their position and also their impartiality (having the same board members on both boards doesn't help). It leaves Hearts and Thistle with no other option but to head to court for a fairer hearing. The term kangaroo court springs to mind.

It's an absolute embarrassment again for Scottish football, a cesspool of nepotism and greed, with two organisations not for for purpose.

11 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

The SPFL and SFA. Two cheeks of the same arse. Two organisations who are meant to uphold the integrity of the competitions they organise and are meant to work on behalf of the member clubs. 

What the SFA have done today is laid their cards on the table. They should not have got involved at this point as by doing so has completely compromised their position and also their impartiality (having the same board members on both boards doesn't help). It leaves Hearts and Thistle with no other option but to head to court for a fairer hearing. The term kangaroo court springs to mind.

It's an absolute embarrassment again for Scottish football, a cesspool of nepotism and greed, with two organisations not for for purpose.

Will be fuckin hilarious when the bheasts do not get to run up  flag they were awarded in a board room after a bent phone call.
Will love it when we are told our UEFA cup match  against Leverkausen is our first match.
Really hope this is the final nail in the coffin for the bheasts and the corruption they have given the backwater called the spfuckinl.

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Will be fuckin hilarious when the bheasts do not get to run up  flag they were awarded in a board room after a bent phone call.
Will love it when we are told our UEFA cup match  against Leverkausen is our first match.
Really hope this is the final nail in the coffin for the bheasts and the corruption they have given the backwater called the spfuckinl.

I would love all that to happen. I hope it is the final nail as well, but the slimy bastards seem to squirm out of it every time. 

Both organisations need cleansed from top to bottom, the "jobs for the bhoys" mentality needs to be stopped. 

Archived