SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

20 minutes ago, gmcf said:

You're right mate . I had a soft spot for hearts but their obsession for us is just weird . 

I used to not mind Hearts but since 2012 they went all fucking weird then thought they could come to Ibrox and try cause it, didnt work out well for them though 😆 👊🏼

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

Someone mentioned Jambo's kickback, so I had a look.  Many of them genuinely believe we're in it with the SFA and it's being run for our (and their) benefit....!

I know a few Jambos through work and they do believe the SFA is stitched up in our favour along with the peados ,

One or 2 have started to think it’s a Lieswell stitch up though ,but still have a large chip on their shoulder ,The phrase ,home of Glasgow football regarding hampden is rife amongst them ,for some reason they think Murrayfield should be hosting more cup semis and finals 

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I used to not mind Hearts but since 2012 they went all fucking weird then thought they could come to Ibrox and try cause it, didnt work out well for them though 😆 👊🏼

Used to be a brotherhood ,not now ,Knew a few good older Jambos most of who are not with us anymore who used to love us a close 2nd to their own team 

Remember when we did 9 in a row I was in the pub on the Friday and the place was jumping ,The next year the cup final where we played hearts and lost some of the guys celebrating the year before were cheering hearts on to a win ,i was a shade confused at the time 

18 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Yeah , I don't know why it changed , but as eejay said , they seem to hate us even more than the tarriers . 

5 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Yeah , I don't know why it changed , but as eejay said , they seem to hate us even more than the tarriers . 

Thanks to the long running media campaign against us during our financial difficulties.

It's amazing how one club can prey on children and destroy their lives, and another gets fraudulently taken over - with us, the fans, having to deal with the consequences - and it's us that is hated.

It's a good example of the mass stupidity of the general public. 

A lot of people might look at atrocities of the past, how Hitler came to power or whatever, and think that could't happen again. Of course if could, we are a nation of selfish idiots who believe almost everything that's written down, but only from sources that we get off on.

You see it in politics, you have the labour tory divide, with the conservatives supporters reading the daily mail and believing everything in it, and completely disregarding the guardian. Then you have labour supporters reading the guardian and believing everything in it and disregarding everything in the daily mail.

People say the country is fucked, no the country's people are fucked.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Decision going for them one week 

Decision going against us the same week and the next 

It will be well nye impossible with Collum,Clancy and Ross getting all the games that really matter .Throw in the rest of the scared refs and it’s going to be a miracle 

As I’ve said already .Our club know this 

whats the betting clancy will have our 1st game at aberdeen  if not he will be at the dump for their game v hamilton

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I remember game against hibs at ibrox we lost 3-2. That day I was convinced we were being cheated, Beaton was the ref. One of the most bias displays I'd seen. 

Same for me mate.

To this day I do not know how Anthony stokes wasn’t sent off during this match. 

from that game until now I’m convinced we are treated differently and our compliance officer rap sheet compared to Celtics tells me everything I need to know! 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I remember game against hibs at ibrox we lost 3-2. That day I was convinced we were being cheated, Beaton was the ref. One of the most bias displays I'd seen. 

We have been cost points by ref decisions without a doubt. Imagine if the ones you highlighted mate went against scum fc. We all know the media barrage that would follow. 

As @eejay the dj pointed out our club know this. Stronger action is needed and that likely means having to fight fire with fire. 

Fucking wrestling match that day except we weren’t allowed to fight 

Regarding  arbitration and the subsequent SFA charges brought against Hearts and PT the cynic in me thinks that the following will happen.   Hears/PT will get a partially victory by being awarded compensation but not having relegation overturned. That will happen in final week of July in order that league can start on 1st August. 

Then at the SFA hearing addressing the charges brought against the pair ,scheduled for the 6th August,  they will be each fined a very similar amount to the compensation they were awarded a week earlier.  There will then be some rule pulled from somewhere that says the SFA can provide funds to the SPFL if they are suffering financial hardship. 

End result, Hearts/PT seen to have had justice on their case against SPFL but ends with SPFL not being out of pocket as SFA recover it from Hearts/PT for them. 

17 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Regarding  arbitration and the subsequent SFA charges brought against Hearts and PT the cynic in me thinks that the following will happen.   Hears/PT will get a partially victory by being awarded compensation but not having relegation overturned. That will happen in final week of July in order that league can start on 1st August. 

Then at the SFA hearing addressing the charges brought against the pair ,scheduled for the 6th August,  they will be each fined a very similar amount to the compensation they were awarded a week earlier.  There will then be some rule pulled from somewhere that says the SFA can provide funds to the SPFL if they are suffering financial hardship. 

End result, Hearts/PT seen to have had justice on their case against SPFL but ends with SPFL not being out of pocket as SFA recover it from Hearts/PT for them. 

Cynic 😀

23 minutes ago, Brubear said:

It's like you can see the future. sspcs.gif.95b993847b91a5268079e30eb45283c7.gif

I was looking forward to the season starting again but right now I could not care if it is delayed.

This mess needs sorted. What's the point in taking part in a competition we will not, under any circumstances, be allowed to win.

The entire cabal needs to be dragged down and booted from the game.  That, to me, is more important that starting on Aug 1.

15 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I was looking forward to the season starting again but right now I could not care if it is delayed.

This mess needs sorted. What's the point in taking part in a competition we will not, under any circumstances, be allowed to win.

The entire cabal needs to be dragged down and booted from the game.  That, to me, is more important that starting on Aug 1.

Scottish football is such a shambles and so deep in corruption that I honestly couldn’t give a fuck when it starts to be honest.

Looking forward to Rangers playing a friendly tomorrow, the league I really don’t care. 

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

So in other words Hearts and Partick Thistle are going through all this for absolutely nothing?

2 hours ago, gmcf said:

There was a time when Hearts were known as the wee Rangers and Clyde , believe it or not , were known as the wee celtic.

1 minute ago, Canabear said:

There was a time when Hearts were known as the wee Rangers and Clyde , believe it or not , were known as the wee celtic.

Oh I can believe it :lol: , the proddies of Edinburgh not that long ago . 

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

The cynic in you may very well be right mate, in that you have unlocked the devious nature of SFA/spfl.

Your end result fails only at the compensation bit.  Hertz/PT are asking for £10m and I can't see them settling for less than half of that, ie £5m.

The SFA can only fine both a max of £1m each, therefore the SFA/spfl would be £3m out of pocket.

Plus, having been fined so heavily, Hertz/pt would appeal and the outrage of such a draconian fine would be on their side, forcing the SFA to reduce such fine.

7 minutes ago, bornabear said:

The cynic in you may very well be right mate, in that you have unlocked the devious nature of SFA/spfl.

Your end result fails only at the compensation bit.  Hertz/PT are asking for £10m and I can't see them settling for less than half of that, ie £5m.

The SFA can only fine both a max of £1m each, therefore the SFA/spfl would be £3m out of pocket.

Plus, having been fined so heavily, Hertz/pt would appeal and the outrage of such a draconian fine would be on their side, forcing the SFA to reduce such fine.

The Law lord warned the SPFL than using that clause could be deemed unlawful. He won't be a happy chap that they have ignored his warning and gone ahead anyway.

Any punishment given to Hearts/Thistle will go straight to the court of session for a ruling.

It's a last gasp attempt to bully and it simply won't work.

12 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Ffs been at work all day and no long in I come in here expecting all hell to have broke loose and for it to take me hours to catch up and what do I find has happened, Sweet Fuck All 😂

You're tooooo eager mate.

Keep Calm, you just know there are more juicy bits to come.

Have to say, I was like you midday though. 🤔

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

I'd have no issues either with the league being delayed.

We're in this mess due to the SPFL and their corruption. If it does get delayed it should be the end of the cabal. 

I wouldn't be surprised but to see hearts/thistle turned on by the other's in the league. Seems to be the done thing if anyone doesn't follow the party line. 

Archived