SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

32 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Ffs been at work all day and no long in I come in here expecting all hell to have broke loose and for it to take me hours to catch up and what do I find has happened, Sweet Fuck All 😂

I'm pretty arbitration is not until Thursday.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I remember game against hibs at ibrox we lost 3-2. That day I was convinced we were being cheated, Beaton was the ref. One of the most bias displays I'd seen. 

We have been cost points by ref decisions without a doubt. Imagine if the ones you highlighted mate went against scum fc. We all know the media barrage that would follow. 

As @eejay the dj pointed out our club know this. Stronger action is needed and that likely means having to fight fire with fire. 

Rounded off an "unfortunate" sequence of refereeing decisions in the opening 3 league games of the season.

The night before Thistle were denied a stonewall penalty in the 93rd minute at Firhill to equalise v the scum

The week before Wallace was wrongly flagged offside when laying on a perfectly good goal for Morelos at Ibrox v Hearts. Ended 0-0

The Hibs game was so blatant it was embarrassing. Stokes should have been off at 1-0 and then again when he grabbed Jack by the throat resulting in Jack red (later rescinded) and Stokes (already booked when he should have went off) staying on the pitch. McGeoch should have been off too around the hour mark when he halted someone on the half way line while already on a yellow.

Result of these "errors"

Tarriers on 9 points from 3 instead of 7

Us on 4 points from 3 instead of 9

5 points behind instead of 2 ahead = 7 point swing over first 3 games, playing catch up and heads down going to the first OF at the theatre of screams where Collum "missed" Jack being fouled in the build up to the only goal of the game.

And oddly enough things never did balance themselves out over the season

10 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Rounded off an "unfortunate" sequence of refereeing decisions in the opening 3 league games of the season.

The night before Thistle were denied a stonewall penalty in the 93rd minute at Firhill to equalise v the scum

The week before Wallace was wrongly flagged offside when laying on a perfectly good goal for Morelos at Ibrox v Hearts. Ended 0-0

The Hibs game was so blatant it was embarrassing. Stokes should have been off at 1-0 and then again when he grabbed Jack by the throat resulting in Jack red (later rescinded) and Stokes (already booked when he should have went off) staying on the pitch. McGeoch should have been off too around the hour mark when he halted someone on the half way line while already on a yellow.

Result of these "errors"

5 points behind instead of 2 ahead = 7 point swing over first 3 games, playing catch up and heads down going to the first OF at the theatre of screams where Collum "missed" Jack being fouled in the build up to the only goal of the game.

I've got a wee job for you come the start of the season mate...😁

We’ll have to be at our best against the sheep on opening game as they’ll 100% get every decision going, these corrupt fenian bastards will be doing everything they can to give the taigs a head start, they’ve already cherry picked the easiest league opener for them 

5 hours ago, billscott said:

whats the betting clancy will have our 1st game at aberdeen  if not he will be at the dump for their game v hamilton

Clancy got 2 games in a row after his cheating performance in our 2-1 win there ..So you can bet he will be prominent in the big fixtures .I remember ,seeing  him send Lennon to the stand in a game at Kilmarnock few years back .And thought there and then .That is Colum moment .The one and only decision he ever gives against them .To be fair .He has given us a little more than Colum has ,in the 10 or so years that he has been a ref .Colum is just way too clever  .
The bheasts must be lapping this all up.They will say it’s about time ,as the refs gave us everything for decades .That is a mindset that makes all the bias shown now , ok in their minds nowadays 

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Clancy got 2 games in a row after his cheating performance in our 2-1 win there ..So you can bet he will be prominent in the big fixtures .I remember ,seeing  him send Lennon to the stand in a game at Kilmarnock few years back .And thought there and then .That is Colum moment .The one and only decision he ever gives against them .To be fair .He has given us a little more than Colum has ,in the 10 or so years that he has been a ref .Colum is just way too clever  .
The bheasts must be lapping this all up.They will say it’s about time ,as the refs gave us everything for decades .That is a mindset that makes all the bias shown now , ok in their minds nowadays 

Tarrier cunts lost their shit when we did eventually get a turn after many many wrong ones, Golsdson handball against Hamilton in the cup, all the shite from the previous 2 games against them airbrushed from history 

32 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We’ll have to be at our best against the sheep on opening game as they’ll 100% get every decision going, these corrupt fenian bastards will be doing everything they can to give the taigs a head start, they’ve already cherry picked the easiest league opener for them 

No point moaning about any dubious refereeing decision next season when the board are quite clearly happy with the way things have panned out. 

5 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

I was looking forward to the season starting again but right now I could not care if it is delayed.

This mess needs sorted. What's the point in taking part in a competition we will not, under any circumstances, be allowed to win.

The entire cabal needs to be dragged down and booted from the game.  That, to me, is more important that starting on Aug 1.

I couldn't give two fucks about the season starting anymore, in fact I hope it never fucking starts.

2 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

I couldn't give two fucks about the season starting anymore, in fact I hope it never fucking starts.

Only going to be a stitch up if it starts without a serious overhaul of the governing bodies and that’s unlikely to happen anytime soon even if Hearts/Thistle win it will probably just be a token sacrificial lamb to the slaughter so to speak followed by business as usual.

31 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Only going to be a stitch up if it starts without a serious overhaul of the governing bodies and that’s unlikely to happen anytime soon even if Hearts/Thistle win it will probably just be a token sacrificial lamb to the slaughter so to speak followed by business as usual.

If hearts/thistle win Doncaster will be that lamb. He disappears with a payoff and another handed picked person takes over. 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If hearts/thistle win Doncaster will be that lamb. He disappears with a payoff and another handed picked person takes over. 

I'm not sure about that.

See the furore out.  Have a brass neck, give it 2 weeks and everyone will move on. Like Dominic Cummings trip during lock down.

Will the press go after him relentlessly ?

9 hours ago, the cry was no said:

Result of these "errors"

Don't forget Morelos's 'foul' on McGregor.

On 14/07/2020 at 16:03, CooperSF said:

That's scandalous! It reminds me of the aggressive tactics used on Rangers when our club took them to court for the unlawful embargo. I can see this going back to court as how can Hearts and PT expect a fair hearing when this fine suggests they are in the wrong before a case is heard?

I read an article on 4th official that said clubs can go to court for time bar rulings which their case is as they want a decision on their relegation and placement in the league before the start of next season.  It goes on to say the SFA cannot bar any club from going to court as European Competition law forbids it.

https://the4thofficial.net/2020/07/sfa-doesnt-have-a-leg-to-stand-as-their-own-articles-of-association-allows-hearts-partick-to-go-to-court/ 

9 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

My prediction is if Hearts and PT win their case the SPFL will merge with the SFA to protect the 10iar Sky tv deal and implement the crisis powers they wanted in a new league set up. The status quo needs to change, if Heart and PT win then ALL clubs will need to have a vote of no confidence in the SPFL board.

9 hours ago, Teamgers said:

Sky might be the ones to push for change at the top if they see stalemate and delay, the EPL will be finished and they will need some football on, only my opinion.

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

My prediction is if Hearts and PT win their case the SPFL will merge with the SFA to protect the 10iar Sky tv deal and implement the crisis powers they wanted in a new league set up. The status quo needs to change, if Heart and PT win then ALL clubs will need to have a vote of no confidence in the SPFL board.

đŸ˜‚đŸ€Ł if hearts & PT the SPFL won’t exist anymore. Where’s it going to find the ÂŁ10m they’re looking for ? đŸ˜‚đŸ€Ł

that’s why the SFA are in a panic 

5 minutes ago, The hustler said:

đŸ˜‚đŸ€Ł if hearts & PT the SPFL won’t exist anymore. Where’s it going to find the ÂŁ10m they’re looking for ? đŸ˜‚đŸ€Ł

that’s why the SFA are in a panic 

SFA give the SPFL a loan from the close brothers to pay Hearts and PT. SPFL pay it back over the course of a few seasons with the pot. The bigger issue with Hearts and PT winning will be the future actions of clubs who have been wronged like us,ICT, Falkirk, and Edinburgh for a start. Then you have clubs in playoff positions too.

All this shit because of one very dodgy vote. Any other company in the world who's administrators caused this would be sacked on the spot.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

SFA give the SPFL a loan from the close brothers to pay Hearts and PT. SPFL pay it back over the course of a few seasons with the pot. The bigger issue with Hearts and PT winning will be the future actions of clubs who have been wronged like us,ICT, Falkirk, and Edinburgh for a start. Then you have clubs in playoff positions too.

All this shit because of one very dodgy vote. Any other company in the world who's administrators caused this would be sacked on the spot.

Only way Doncaster, Mulraney or McKenzie go is if Lawwell wants rid or they die which in McKenzie’s case isn’t far away.

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Only way Doncaster, Mulraney or McKenzie go is if Lawwell wants rid or they die which in McKenzie’s case isn’t far away.

All depends if the documents ever make the light of day and how they implicate Doncaster, MacLennan, McKenzie and the bully stooges. 

39 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

All depends if the documents ever make the light of day and how they implicate Doncaster, MacLennan, McKenzie and the bully stooges. 

I honestly don't believe there are documents.  I don't think they'd be so stupid....

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

They are so corrupt they’d still get away with it let’s be honest. If that fat mess Mulraney was a Rangers fan and he said “I hate they bastards” talking about celtic he would’ve been hounded out and sacked. We are an easy touch and it doesn’t seem to matter that these cunts openly hate us. That needs to change and we need parity in the governance of our game. đŸ‘đŸ»

Archived