1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I remember game against hibs at ibrox we lost 3-2. That day I was convinced we were being cheated, Beaton was the ref. One of the most bias displays I'd seen. 

We have been cost points by ref decisions without a doubt. Imagine if the ones you highlighted mate went against scum fc. We all know the media barrage that would follow. 

As @eejay the dj pointed out our club know this. Stronger action is needed and that likely means having to fight fire with fire. 

Fucking wrestling match that day except we weren’t allowed to fight 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Lance Armstrong of football.  rick roberts 2 days ago The Lance Armstrong of football. A common call from celtic fans desperate to try and overstate Rangers FC use of then-legal tax

...and entry to the lucrative Champions League... I've always suspected that the rush and process to get all this done, regardless of the consequences for others, has been the primary driving for

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Regarding  arbitration and the subsequent SFA charges brought against Hearts and PT the cynic in me thinks that the following will happen.   Hears/PT will get a partially victory by being awarded compensation but not having relegation overturned. That will happen in final week of July in order that league can start on 1st August. 

Then at the SFA hearing addressing the charges brought against the pair ,scheduled for the 6th August,  they will be each fined a very similar amount to the compensation they were awarded a week earlier.  There will then be some rule pulled from somewhere that says the SFA can provide funds to the SPFL if they are suffering financial hardship. 

End result, Hearts/PT seen to have had justice on their case against SPFL but ends with SPFL not being out of pocket as SFA recover it from Hearts/PT for them. 

Cynic 😀

glasgow argyle likes this
23 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Regarding  arbitration and the subsequent SFA charges brought against Hearts and PT the cynic in me thinks that the following will happen.   Hears/PT will get a partially victory by being awarded compensation but not having relegation overturned. That will happen in final week of July in order that league can start on 1st August. 

Then at the SFA hearing addressing the charges brought against the pair ,scheduled for the 6th August,  they will be each fined a very similar amount to the compensation they were awarded a week earlier.  There will then be some rule pulled from somewhere that says the SFA can provide funds to the SPFL if they are suffering financial hardship. 

End result, Hearts/PT seen to have had justice on their case against SPFL but ends with SPFL not being out of pocket as SFA recover it from Hearts/PT for them. 

It's like you can see the future. sspcs.gif.95b993847b91a5268079e30eb45283c7.gif

HG5 likes this
1 hour ago, Brubear said:

So in other words Hearts and Partick Thistle are going through all this for absolutely nothing?

1 minute ago, Canabear said:

There was a time when Hearts were known as the wee Rangers and Clyde , believe it or not , were known as the wee celtic.

Oh I can believe it :lol: , the proddies of Edinburgh not that long ago . 

12 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Ffs been at work all day and no long in I come in here expecting all hell to have broke loose and for it to take me hours to catch up and what do I find has happened, Sweet Fuck All 😂

You're tooooo eager mate.

Keep Calm, you just know there are more juicy bits to come.

Have to say, I was like you midday though. 🤔

Paisley Blue Loyal likes this
10 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Rounded off an "unfortunate" sequence of refereeing decisions in the opening 3 league games of the season.

The night before Thistle were denied a stonewall penalty in the 93rd minute at Firhill to equalise v the scum

The week before Wallace was wrongly flagged offside when laying on a perfectly good goal for Morelos at Ibrox v Hearts. Ended 0-0

The Hibs game was so blatant it was embarrassing. Stokes should have been off at 1-0 and then again when he grabbed Jack by the throat resulting in Jack red (later rescinded) and Stokes (already booked when he should have went off) staying on the pitch. McGeoch should have been off too around the hour mark when he halted someone on the half way line while already on a yellow.

Result of these "errors"

Tarriers on 9 points from 3 instead of 7

Us on 4 points from 3 instead of 9

5 points behind instead of 2 ahead = 7 point swing over first 3 games, playing catch up and heads down going to the first OF at the theatre of screams where Collum "missed" Jack being fouled in the build up to the only goal of the game.

And oddly enough things never did balance themselves out over the season

I've got a wee job for you come the start of the season mate...😁

Jamie0202 likes this
8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Clancy got 2 games in a row after his cheating performance in our 2-1 win there ..So you can bet he will be prominent in the big fixtures .I remember ,seeing  him send Lennon to the stand in a game at Kilmarnock few years back .And thought there and then .That is Colum moment .The one and only decision he ever gives against them .To be fair .He has given us a little more than Colum has ,in the 10 or so years that he has been a ref .Colum is just way too clever  .
The bheasts must be lapping this all up.They will say it’s about time ,as the refs gave us everything for decades .That is a mindset that makes all the bias shown now , ok in their minds nowadays 

Tarrier cunts lost their shit when we did eventually get a turn after many many wrong ones, Golsdson handball against Hamilton in the cup, all the shite from the previous 2 games against them airbrushed from history 

HG5, eejay the dj and Howsitgoing like this