• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Lance Armstrong of football.  rick roberts 2 days ago The Lance Armstrong of football. A common call from celtic fans desperate to try and overstate Rangers FC use of then-legal tax

...and entry to the lucrative Champions League... I've always suspected that the rush and process to get all this done, regardless of the consequences for others, has been the primary driving for

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

I couldn't give two fucks about the season starting anymore, in fact I hope it never fucking starts.

Only going to be a stitch up if it starts without a serious overhaul of the governing bodies and that’s unlikely to happen anytime soon even if Hearts/Thistle win it will probably just be a token sacrificial lamb to the slaughter so to speak followed by business as usual.

HG5, Tiger Shaw and LiverpoolBlue like this
1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If hearts/thistle win Doncaster will be that lamb. He disappears with a payoff and another handed picked person takes over. 

I'm not sure about that.

See the furore out.  Have a brass neck, give it 2 weeks and everyone will move on. Like Dominic Cummings trip during lock down.

Will the press go after him relentlessly ?

billscott and magic8ball like this
9 hours ago, the cry was no said:

Rounded off an "unfortunate" sequence of refereeing decisions in the opening 3 league games of the season.

The night before Thistle were denied a stonewall penalty in the 93rd minute at Firhill to equalise v the scum

The week before Wallace was wrongly flagged offside when laying on a perfectly good goal for Morelos at Ibrox v Hearts. Ended 0-0

The Hibs game was so blatant it was embarrassing. Stokes should have been off at 1-0 and then again when he grabbed Jack by the throat resulting in Jack red (later rescinded) and Stokes (already booked when he should have went off) staying on the pitch. McGeoch should have been off too around the hour mark when he halted someone on the half way line while already on a yellow.

Result of these "errors"

Tarriers on 9 points from 3 instead of 7

Us on 4 points from 3 instead of 9

5 points behind instead of 2 ahead = 7 point swing over first 3 games, playing catch up and heads down going to the first OF at the theatre of screams where Collum "missed" Jack being fouled in the build up to the only goal of the game.

And oddly enough things never did balance themselves out over the season

Don't forget Morelos's 'foul' on McGregor.

kelvd1873 likes this
On 14/07/2020 at 16:03, CooperSF said:

That's scandalous! It reminds me of the aggressive tactics used on Rangers when our club took them to court for the unlawful embargo. I can see this going back to court as how can Hearts and PT expect a fair hearing when this fine suggests they are in the wrong before a case is heard?

I read an article on 4th official that said clubs can go to court for time bar rulings which their case is as they want a decision on their relegation and placement in the league before the start of next season.  It goes on to say the SFA cannot bar any club from going to court as European Competition law forbids it.

https://the4thofficial.net/2020/07/sfa-doesnt-have-a-leg-to-stand-as-their-own-articles-of-association-allows-hearts-partick-to-go-to-court/ 

magic8ball likes this
9 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If hearts/thistle win Doncaster will be that lamb. He disappears with a payoff and another handed picked person takes over. 

My prediction is if Hearts and PT win their case the SPFL will merge with the SFA to protect the 10iar Sky tv deal and implement the crisis powers they wanted in a new league set up. The status quo needs to change, if Heart and PT win then ALL clubs will need to have a vote of no confidence in the SPFL board.

BlueKnight87 likes this
9 hours ago, Teamgers said:

I couldn't give two fucks about the season starting anymore, in fact I hope it never fucking starts.

Sky might be the ones to push for change at the top if they see stalemate and delay, the EPL will be finished and they will need some football on, only my opinion.

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

My prediction is if Hearts and PT win their case the SPFL will merge with the SFA to protect the 10iar Sky tv deal and implement the crisis powers they wanted in a new league set up. The status quo needs to change, if Heart and PT win then ALL clubs will need to have a vote of no confidence in the SPFL board.

😂🤣 if hearts & PT the SPFL won’t exist anymore. Where’s it going to find the £10m they’re looking for ? 😂🤣

that’s why the SFA are in a panic 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

SFA give the SPFL a loan from the close brothers to pay Hearts and PT. SPFL pay it back over the course of a few seasons with the pot. The bigger issue with Hearts and PT winning will be the future actions of clubs who have been wronged like us,ICT, Falkirk, and Edinburgh for a start. Then you have clubs in playoff positions too.

All this shit because of one very dodgy vote. Any other company in the world who's administrators caused this would be sacked on the spot.

Only way Doncaster, Mulraney or McKenzie go is if Lawwell wants rid or they die which in McKenzie’s case isn’t far away.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

All depends if the documents ever make the light of day and how they implicate Doncaster, MacLennan, McKenzie and the bully stooges. 

They are so corrupt they’d still get away with it let’s be honest. If that fat mess Mulraney was a Rangers fan and he said “I hate they bastards” talking about celtic he would’ve been hounded out and sacked. We are an easy touch and it doesn’t seem to matter that these cunts openly hate us. That needs to change and we need parity in the governance of our game. 👍🏻

9 minutes ago, B1872 said:

They are so corrupt they’d still get away with it let’s be honest. If that fat mess Mulraney was a Rangers fan and he said “I hate they bastards” talking about celtic he would’ve been hounded out and sacked. We are an easy touch and it doesn’t seem to matter that these cunts openly hate us. That needs to change and we need parity in the governance of our game. 👍🏻

We are only an easy touch because of the people that have run us since King took over 

HG5 likes this
2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

SFA give the SPFL a loan from the close brothers to pay Hearts and PT. SPFL pay it back over the course of a few seasons with the pot. The bigger issue with Hearts and PT winning will be the future actions of clubs who have been wronged like us,ICT, Falkirk, and Edinburgh for a start. Then you have clubs in playoff positions too.

All this shit because of one very dodgy vote. Any other company in the world who's administrators caused this would be sacked on the spot.

It would be the biggest embarrassment of all time if the SFA got the SPFL a £10m loan from close brothers 😂

Bobby Hume and Bears r us like this
3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

This is basically the crux of the current shambles, no professional responsibility or accountability from the top paves the slide in to chaos (which we are well on the way to experiencing)... 

Bears r us likes this
4 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

The SFA and the SPFL have showing they are inter-linked with the charges they issued this week. It would be a merger in name only. I think your right that they would use this to get the crisis powers. 

A vote of no confidence should be issued if hearts/thistle win. You would think it would get enough votes to pass, but can't be sure of anything with clubs in this country. 

Sweetheart likes this
3 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

I honestly don't believe there are documents.  I don't think they'd be so stupid....

There is documentation of whatever went down. Clubs already saying QCs have been in retrieving all records from emails, phone calls, letters about what happened. The SPFL will be in the same boat, they would have to minute and record everything they do, anything deleted can be retrieved from the cloud.

It's now a case of what they have retrieved and how much the SPFL don't want them being seen.

38 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The SFA and the SPFL have showing they are inter-linked with the charges they issued this week. It would be a merger in name only. I think your right that they would use this to get the crisis powers. 

A vote of no confidence should be issued if hearts/thistle win. You would think it would get enough votes to pass, but can't be sure of anything with clubs in this country. 

The vote of no confidence was declared dead when clubs voted against our dossier. No chance clubs will vote against them now after backing them to the hilt during their darkest days.

Only public/fan/media pressure would see these charlatans quit office. And the chances of that happening are slim to none. These cunts are here to stay for the foreseeable.