SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Three attempts at taking the title without success and it's cheerio from him, no matter the deck stacked against him up here.

We actually had the chance to do it the last two seasons and blew them spectacularly and Gerrard shoulders at least some of the blame for that.

We go into the third and final attempt for Gerrard, but will lady luck be with us?

The scum now have a serious sniff at the CL again, being seeded and I just cant see them giving that up without a fight.

I still worry about the mentality of some of our players, two being senior and very influential.

I'm over the moon with Hagi and Kent and Aribo showing good form.

2 or 3 more decent additions and we are well capable imo, but it's all the other corrupt shit that conspires against us that we need to overcome and if this board stay stoom on it, they need hunted, because it will cost us this title shot.

We need to lay down markers early doors, because playing catch up to the scum won't work, particularly with officialdom here like it is.

Spot on.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gogzy said:

We were not even close to the worst effected by this shambles.  The reality is that we would most likely have lost the league to those cunts anyway.

The teams relegated that were in with a very realistic shout of not being in that position at the end of the season are the ones that got screwed over the worst here.

The whole thing has been a fucking farce.

I'd like to see a vote of no confidence in the SPFL board done ASAP.

Said that earlier, but do our board have the coheenies to put forward such a resolution, or is that not in this grand long term master plan being developed in the background to bring down the cabal?

I'd be shocked if they even voted for it if someone else tabled it. 

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Said that earlier, but do our board have the coheenies to put forward such a resolution, or is that not in this grand long term master plan being developed in the background to bring down the cabal?

I'd be shocked if they even voted for it if someone else tabled it. 

tenor-17.gif

Just now, BloodRunsBlue said:

Im sick of seeing his shite on here everytime the cabal piss us off.  Argues like he is their lawyer FFS.

I dont need to read that pish.

image.thumb.png.0967855edac1e10d63d3c26ab914ac23.png

Well put him on ignore.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Again, disgreeing with someone isnt acting the cunt. You seem confused about how forums actually work. It's not just someone posts something and then we all agree how wonderful it is.

It would appear that I too am catching the bug of misconstruing what is typed and what is meant.

I am of an age where it may take me some time to catch on to this Babbage phenomena, so please allow me some leeway so that I may comprehend the vast amount of knowledge required to ensure I attain the level needed to converse with folk.

3 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

See the image on my post.

So you have him on ignore,  lovely.  You can now ignore him and pretend he isn't here.

What exactly is the issue then?

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

He takes more shit on here than any other poster and for the most part nothing happens to the people abusing him.

He doesn't abuse other members, even though he is a contrary fucker.

Going against the grain isn't against the rules.

Should we ban him just because some on here either can't debate him civilly, or because he goes against the majority opinion?

Gogzy. Cunt goads us all. There’s no need for his condescending shit. I’ve  held back for quite a while and watched this. Fucking journalist? Ha Ha.  A true journalist has fire and would be all over the shit that has been going on at the Tim dome. But he has no problem coming on here  and arguing with all of us. I love the site being an old Rangers fan , but he’s out of order with the troops. My suggestion is to all, don’t answer him. 

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You tell us. You are one of the few who alluded to it, as I challenged such fantasy at the time.

So, let's hear more of your obsfucation. It is entertaining if nothing else.

I've heard you mention that. A hundred times you said. What was it I said again?? 

You got that quote of the Board calling us all right wing racists to hand?

Despite your multiple ramblings you did mention did you not that there was nothing more the Board could have done to affect today's decision or bring down the spfl cabal.  Obfuscate that 😁

So you have him on ignore,  lovely.  You can now ignore him and pretend he isn't here.

What exactly is the issue then?

No problem for me anymore, but hes pissing off a helluva lot of others.

Now they know they can ignore him too.

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Gogzy. Cunt goads us all. There’s no need for his condescending shit. I’ve  held back for quite a while and watched this. Fucking journalist? Ha Ha.  A true journalist has fire and would be all over the shit that has been going on at the Tim dome. But he has no problem coming on here  and arguing with all of us. I love the site being an old Rangers fan , but he’s out of order with the troops. My suggestion is to all, don’t answer him. 

You will find that I have given this exact same advice. 

If you don't want to argue with someone, you don't post to them, respond to them, and generally just pretend they don't exist.

There are a few members on here I just point blank refuse to get into it with, as I can't be arsed.

2 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

No problem for me anymore, but hes pissing off a helluva lot of others.

Now they know they can ignore him too.

It's widely known he can be put on ignore.  It's something I suggest in almost every thread this shit starts in.

At least you have actually done it,  fair play.  Others don't do it, and still moan like fuck whenever he posts.

It's widely known he can be put on ignore.  It's something I suggest in almost every thread this shit starts in.

At least you have actually done it,  fair play.  Others don't do it, and still moan like fuck whenever he posts.

Point me the the ignore button please gogzy.

You will find that I have given this exact same advice. 

If you don't want to argue with someone, you don't post to them, respond to them, and generally just pretend they don't exist.

There are a few members on here I just point blank refuse to get into it with, as I can't be arsed.

Hopefully he gets tired of us and does a real journalists job. Hopes are not high. 

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Is there a way where it can be altered so that if you put someone on ignore it works as a kind of block and they can't see your posts either? like Social Media. That would be a lot better.

Archived