SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Gogzy, I appreciate your attempts at playing peacemaker but what you’re actually doing is telling forum members NOT to debate because one single WUM is pissing them off.

Is that not a bit cackhanded? You want the regular guys to restrict themselves while the stone in everyone’s shoe gets the run of the place?

This is the same wankstain that expressed how much pleasure he gets from getting others banned. Just think about that for a minute. He actually revels in getting Rangers supporters banned from a Rangers forum because he steadfastly defends everything and anyone except the club he claims to support.

And ask yourself where the forum will be if he persists in his “sport”? Supporters either banned or so pissed off with his pro-fenian agenda, they can’t be arsed and fuck off somewhere else? Does his rolodex of global football contacts (no sniggering) really offer so much that others don’t matter and are expendable?

He derails every thread he’s involved in and, invariably, it’s an exercise in “me, me look at me!” where the subject of the debate takes a poor second place.

Your entitled to your opinion mate but I don’t think that everyone else is wrong and he is right. If we all start hitting  IGNORE, gonna be some forum, is it not?

With apologies to eejay.

Post of the day, by a mile.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gogzy said:

Well what does it mean then?  Because that's how I took it too?

What else could "bulletproof on here"  mean?

It reads to me like "he can post anything and not be banned"   which is simply untrue.  

RM members defending statues are potential peados needing their hard drives checked, weirdos with strange habits/predilections 

He does abuse posters on here but does it in a sneaky underhand manner. I understand why people get annoyed, he was also boasting the other day about how he likes getting other posters banned. 

Hes an absolute cunt and only gets away with it because people also abuse him then he plays the victim.

I don’t want him banned couldn’t give a fuck about him but he’s not the victim he portrays.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

If it didn't bother you, you wouldn't have bothered mentioning it to begin with 😄 it  clearly caught your eye and annoyed you enough to mention it, otherwise what would be the point? A pat on the back from your tim pals that more than likely stalk these forums? 

That's quite the logic. All I can infer from that then is that you're equally bothered by me. So much so that you had to mention it. All for a pat on the back and some likes.

Which 'tim pals'? The guys I work with? :mutley:

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

RM members defending statues are potential peados needing their hard drives checked, weirdos with strange habits/predilections 

He does abuse posters on here but does it in a sneaky underhand manner. I understand why people get annoyed, he was also boasting the other day about how he likes getting other posters banned. 

Hes an absolute cunt and only gets away with it because people also abuse him then he plays the victim.

I don’t want him banned couldn’t give a fuck about him but he’s not the victim he portrays.

If you're going to quote me, then at least be accurate. I said banned former posters returning under new names are my favourites. Particularly those who got banned after having a meltdown over me. The idea grown men and women get that angry on an internet forum that they manage to get themselves banned over something I said will never stop being amusing.

Just now, The Dude said:

If you're going to quote me, then at least be accurate. I said banned former posters returning under new names are my favourites. Particularly those who got banned after having a meltdown over me. The idea grown men and women get that angry on an internet forum that they manage to get themselves banned over something I said will never stop being amusing.

That is because you keep goading them until they write what you really are - and then you have achieved your goal.

Makes you proud to be a Bear.

Just now, bornabear said:

What you mean " fuck off"

Fuck off on holiday. ?

Fuck off doon the road ?

Fuck off dude ?

Meanings are sooooo confusing.

"Look at me I'm going to put The Dude on ignore"

Proceeds to spend the next 30 minutes talking about The Dude.

What's it you say @ForeverAndEver? 'On strings?'

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That's quite the logic. All I can infer from that then is that you're equally bothered by me. So much so that you had to mention it. All for a pat on the back and some likes.

Which 'tim pals'? The guys I work with? :mutley:

I was bothered by it tbh, more confused actually. Why would a Rangers supporter be so bothered about a clear dig at them? How's the podcast with those celtic fans going by the way? 

JOINT CLUB STATEMENT

27th July 2020

Response to Scottish FA Article 99 Arbitration: Determination – 27.07.20

Arbitral Tribunal:

“The tribunal appointed in terms of Scottish Football Association Article 99 issued its decision today. It unanimously held that the challenges to the Written Resolution of 15 April 2020 failed, and that the SPFL were entitled to pass, and give effect to, the Written Resolution and all that flowed from it. Accordingly it refused to grant any of the orders sought by Heart of Midlothian FC and Partick Thistle FC and continued the arbitration for submissions about expenses.”

Joint Statement by Heart of Midlothian FC and Partick Thistle FC:

“As all Parties have been requested not to comment on the tribunal’s decision or reveal details of the hearings on the grounds of confidentiality, all we can only say is how disappointed and surprised we are at the outcome.

“We don’t regret taking this action as it was the right thing for us to do. There were better ways to deal with ending the season, fairer ways other than putting the burden of a pandemic on to three clubs.”

Arbitral Tribunal:

“The tribunal appointed in terms of Scottish Football Association Article 99 issued its decision today. It unanimously held that the challenges to the Written Resolution of 15 April 2020 failed, and that the SPFL were entitled to pass, and give effect to, the Written Resolution and all that flowed from it. Accordingly it refused to grant any of the orders sought by Heart of Midlothian FC and Partick Thistle FC and continued the arbitration for submissions about expenses.”

“As all Parties have been requested not to comment on the tribunal’s decision or reveal details of the hearings on the grounds of confidentiality, all we can only say is how disappointed and surprised we are at the outcome.

“We don’t regret taking this action as it was the right thing for us to do. There were better ways to deal with ending the season, fairer ways other than putting the burden of a pandemic on to three clubs.”

Just now, coopsleftboot said:

JOINT CLUB STATEMENT

27th July 2020

Arbitral Tribunal:

They aren't taking it any further.

My final post on this thread.  SPFL essentially absolved of any wrongdoing and deemed to have acted within the rules.

Quite staggering really, and confirms to me that corruption is not only present, it is now tolerated.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

I was bothered by it tbh, more confused actually. Why would a Rangers supporter be so bothered about a clear dig at them? How's the podcast with those celtic fans going by the way? 

It's going well, although we're on furlough just now. Starting back again shortly though. Last episode before we were furloughed hit 40,000+ downloads and we've done a total of well over 1,000,000 downloads in a year across podbean and youtube.

5 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

JOINT CLUB STATEMENT

27th July 2020

Arbitral Tribunal:

Usual pish. Corruption at its finest. 

Archived