SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So not only are Hearts and Thistle getting fucked up the arse, they're not permitted to reveal the details of the shafting 😂

It would have been more of a surprise if there wasn't an NDA tbh. 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So not only are Hearts and Thistle getting fucked up the arse, they're not permitted to reveal the details of the shafting 😂

Must be because the case involved a private company ,the SPFL 

With their cleverly appointed board members ,their loaded rule book and loaded voting system they are fucking us all up the arse ,If it wasn’t Hearts and PT it would have been 2 others getting fucked over 

15 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Our club has a dossier that can bring down these corrupt bastards but choose to remain silent. I want to know why the biggest club in Scotland is allowing this to happen. 

The dossier brought issues to the table that required further investigation, either by independent investigators or by the court.

We had our offer of a free investigation rejected, and it seems we need to accept it was properly investigated in the arbitration. Bcd and vows of silence mean we won't get the detail .

If you think the dossier is that explosive is could bring them all down then no wonder you're annoyed at the Board doing nothing. But its not 

There’s a person that apparently has an in with the media and possibly could help with the shit at the scum dome. However, this person would rather spend time on here trying to wind up Rangers fans. This person could make a real name for himself if he would do some real journalist work.  But no, would rather come on here and bait people.  Sad. 

2 hours ago, gogzy said:

He takes more shit on here than any other poster and for the most part nothing happens to the people abusing him.

He doesn't abuse other members, even though he is a contrary fucker.

Going against the grain isn't against the rules.

Should we ban him just because some on here either can't debate him civilly, or because he goes against the majority opinion?

To be fair  Gogzy , in the 5 years i have been on RM . I have you seen yourself defend him more than any other poster on here .  It's well over a dozen from memory .Some record that :whistle:

2 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

If only we knew of an 'investigative journalist' who would relish getting the true facts of this

I went to school wi Keech ,maybe I could have a word wi him ,haven’t spoken to the cunt for 30 odd year but surely he would be up for it 😀

Just now, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

If only we knew of an 'investigative journalist' who would relish getting the true facts of this

I had most of them months ago. They were dismissed as SPFL propaganda. As far back as mid March I was telling you the path this was headed down. 

But no. Folk insisted UEFA were going to step in. Or FIFA. Or the clubs wouldn't vote for it. Or it would cost us Euro places. Or it was going to be Null and void. Literally anything other than what actually happened. 

Then when Rangers said they wouldn't be found wanting, then quickly were. 

And Budgie put out some good soundbites with little substance but nothing had really changed yet it was still just SPFL propaganda. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I noticed that too. 

I think they've been threatened at Hampden.

If I was a betting man, I'd say the corrupt bastards at Hampden has threatened them with the football licences being revoked (it was mooted the other week) and they've been bullied into silence & submission. 

The game here is awful. It's a horrendous environment - as is Scotland, as a country, in general too. Toxic.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yeah I expected that level of transparency too.

Hearts and Thistle could've opposed it and tbh, there's a lot of legal experts now argue the enforceability of an NDA given they are almost always onerous on one party. If Hearts and Partick were so appalled by the result, they could always put it to the test. 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

To be fair  Gogzy , in the 5 years i have been on RM . I have you seen yourself defend him more than any other poster on here .  It's well over a dozen from memory .Some record that :whistle:

Somewhat creepy that you appear to be keeping tabs on how often certain posters have 'defended' me. 

12 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I don’t think the dossier was anything less than the club made out ,Media of course built it up to a level where far far more was expected ,A list of very valid questions members needed answers to ,Only real blow was the 10m repayment on the TV deal ,then we had a few tits in the media down play it as info everybody knew already ,Info that upset the SPFL as legally sensitive for leaking ,Thing was Rangers never leaked it to the public ,One of the bastard clubs did despite it having a warning attached 

The club made it out to be pretty powerful. It wasn't. It was largely a damp squib. 

51 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

RM members defending statues are potential peados needing their hard drives checked, weirdos with strange habits/predilections 

He does abuse posters on here but does it in a sneaky underhand manner. I understand why people get annoyed, he was also boasting the other day about how he likes getting other posters banned. 

Hes an absolute cunt and only gets away with it because people also abuse him then he plays the victim.

I don’t want him banned couldn’t give a fuck about him but he’s not the victim he portrays.

Certainly don't play the victim. Infact, you'll find it's yourself who is perpetually playing the victim and greeting about what other people post. 

I just give them the condescending replies you all hate so much. 

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Hearts and Thistle could've opposed it and tbh, there's a lot of legal experts now argue the enforceability of an NDA given they are almost always onerous on one party. If Hearts and Partick were so appalled by the result, they could always put it to the test. 

Its not about them opposing it imo.

A bit like the independent investigation, for me its more why would those with their names tarred not actively look to be transparent and get the truth publicised.

Transparency is a buzz word that no one involved offers despite their words to the contrary.

This whole fiasco was never going to end any other way than this.  Not one of them will even consider that we could have replicated what England has just finished off, it’s just laughable they fell over themselves so quickly to declare a conclusion to the season before any others. 

We can all dwell on it and say this or that should have happened, or there’s corruption riddled to the core, the fact remains a number of clubs supported this and we didn’t.  The Dundee shambles should have been an end to it but it didn’t stop it as planned and we are where we are. No one at our club, or any other, will do a damn thing about it. 

Archived