SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tomger said:

Lolza you drop it in to every other conversation šŸ˜‚

You getting stuff about me badly wrong is becoming a habit Tom. You still not going to take up my challenge to prove I'm not a Rangers fan?

44 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Most likely because there will be commercially sensitive data as part of it all. Tbh, afaik arbitration is almost always confidential anyway.Ā 

Heard a lawyer on radio there saying its down to the Association to request it.

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

I'll always try to provide new content and never report on yesterdays stuff. Christ if quotes are more than a few hours old I won't use them

I'm on furlough. I currently have one working day a week. Funnily enough, on those days, I'm rarely on here.

Again, I'm on furlough. I'm not able to work on stories. I cant go doorstep Budge (or anyone else for that matter) while furloughed. Although it's probably worth pointing out that when I did have exclusive comments from clubs earlier, they were dismissed as 'SPFL propaganda'. Funny that.

Can you work every day then please šŸ‘

37 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No wonder you get on well with Sema so much finding facts and figuresĀ Ā :whistle:Ā At least he is a very good poster unlike yourselfĀ 

I think most posters know what i meant . You are never off the threads thatĀ have that rawĀ Ā emotion . You feed off bears being pissed off . And you enjoy mocking themĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Don't bring me into your argument.

I get along with every cunt on here .....

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Who agrees with me.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyļ»æArse said:

So not only are Hearts and Thistle getting fucked up the arse, they're not permitted to reveal the details of the shafting šŸ˜‚

Is it possible there has been evidence of some kind of fraud uncovered and further action pending? Who is it asking all parties not to comment? That can only be the Courts, surely???Ā 

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Disappointed if thatā€™s a fat joke, William.

Disgusting pervert

I nearly made a fat joke towards you earlier but thereā€™s enough badness in this thread so IĀ didnā€™t bother, how sound is that ofĀ me?

1 hour ago, Moody Blue said:

This whole fiasco was never going to end any other way than this. Ā Not one of them will even consider that we could have replicated what England has just finished off, itā€™s just laughable they fell over themselves so quickly to declare a conclusion to the season before any others.Ā 

We can all dwell on it and say this or that should have happened, or thereā€™s corruption riddled to the core, the fact remains a number of clubs supported this and we didnā€™t. Ā The Dundee shambles should have been an end to it but it didnā€™t stop it as planned and we are where we are. No one at our club, or any other, will do a damn thingĀ about it.Ā 

Of course we could have.
The friendly matches we have played would have been halfway to finishing the season.Ā 

Puting back the start of next season another few weeks to fit in theĀ remainder of the games would hardly have been noticed either.

But we didnā€™t so as I said earlier the best retort is to fuck it up them and win next season

Archived