SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Is it possible there has been evidence of some kind of fraud uncovered and further action pending? Who is it asking all parties not to comment? That can only be the Courts, surely??? 

I believe its the SFA re silence / NDA

Sounds done and dusted. Nothing fraudulent or further recourse likely to come.  Just dont want their dirty linen aired during their vindication party.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You getting stuff about me badly wrong is becoming a habit Tom. You still not going to take up my challenge to prove I'm not a Rangers fan?

Why don't you prove your a Rangers fan? Let's see you in your full kit (see what I did there) with your Rangers mug doing the sash and the bouncy at the same time  👍

6 minutes ago, tomger said:

Why don't you prove your a Rangers fan? Let's see you in your full kit (see what I did there) with your Rangers mug doing the sash 👍

It's already well established who I am however I'll happily humour you a little.

Here's me on national TV in the 72 CWC shirt discussing an Old Firm game:

image.thumb.png.07f4f467234bcd06bff193d61a2ad597.png

11 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Is it possible there has been evidence of some kind of fraud uncovered and further action pending? Who is it asking all parties not to comment? That can only be the Courts, surely??? 

Sounds like some extreme straw clutching! Sadly :britney:

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's already well established who I am however I'll happily humour you a little.

Here's me on national TV in the 72 CWC shirt discussing an Old Firm game:

image.thumb.png.07f4f467234bcd06bff193d61a2ad597.png

That's photoshopped. Can still see the hoops.

If Hearts and Partick are not allowed to talk about the arbitration then they have been bought for their silence.

Surely all members and the paying public have a right to know on what grounds the decision was made.

Just now, bluenoz said:

If Hearts and Partick are not allowed to talk about the arbitration then they have been bought for their silence.

Surely all members and the paying public have a right to know on what grounds the decision was made.

The only people with a right to know are those involved in the arbitration.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

The only people with a right to know are those involved in the arbitration.

Says who? You? The SFA? The spfl?

Their lawyers already admitted receiving Dundee's vote at 4:48 to Lord Clark. 

So we should know why they are found not guilty because I have no idea.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Turns out the law says so.

The Dundee vote is a bit of a red herring. They can legally change it from no to yes within 28 days as per UK company law.

It wasn't a guilty/not guilty process.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Just a guess as to the point you make regards time Dundee vote received but perhaps because SPFL rules apparently state that a club can change a no vote to a yes vote and have something like a month to do so even though the vote was supposed to have a 5pm deadline on the actual day of the vote, Other than that I have nothing, Like most on here I'm truly sickened and now feel the games a bogey and the deck is at the very least heavily stacked against Rangers if not Rigged.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Aye, it's dead unfortunate that we've got one of the most widely listened Scottish football podcasts. I'd hate to see how we'd be doing if we'd had some good luck. 

I agree. Very unfortunate. Genuinely hope it goes tits up from here tbh. 

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Turns out the law says so.

The Dundee vote is a bit of a red herring. They can legally change it from no to yes within 28 days as per UK company law.

It wasn't a guilty/not guilty process.

Thought you would of learned your lesson by now. The shite they write in the media is just that shite. They can’t legally change it, the Dundee vote should of put this outcome without doubt but corruption rules in Scottish football. 

28 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Let's hope Hertz and Thistle have a Plan B and a Plan C. 

The outcome was binding on all parties so there will be no plan B. Doesn't look like they are even getting compensation other than normal parachute payment. Hear later to decide who is liable for costs, this will likely be Hearts and PT.

29 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Hardly use rangersmedia any more and barely post. Any time I do go on most threads are just people arguing with the dude. Getting boring as fuck now. 

It's good that when you do come on you make it count and post cracking content like so.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I'll make you the same offer I did @Tomgers, if you can find anyone with a single shred of proof that I'm not a Rangers fan then I'll happily donate £500 to the charity of your choice and admin can delete my account and ban any IP addresses associated with it.

Its be a piece of piss surely... 

The only real purpose of doing something like that would be if i was trying to convince other people you aren't a Rangers man, I don't think too many people on here need me to do that. 

Archived