SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

I expect the love affair most cities had with the traditional Oirish pubs, painted dark green with Guiness signs and wee Irish harps  (which were mostly shite) and the myth of the craic contributed too.

England seems to have forgotten the Fenian inspired cunts were still bombing them and taking the lifes of our countries young soldiers not so long ago. 

Hard to believe, t.

I take comfort that Arthur appears to have been one of the good guys, if you know what I mean.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

So Sky ain't "sponsoring" the leagues next 5 years, they are getting the naming rights. So they can sell them to whoever for however much they want and get to keep all the money.

Worse than giving them the sponsorship.......

So Sky are getting naming rights to pay back their money. I wonder what they'll offer BT to pay back theirs?

The SPFL have signed a five-year rights agreement with sports betting service and content hub IMG Arena starting season 2020/21. It will provide SPFL content to the international betting market covering the Championship, League One and League Two, as well as the Betfred Cup and Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer Cup.

https://www.insider.co.uk/news/spfl-seals-five-year-deal-21072001

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

So Sky are getting naming rights to pay back their money. I wonder what they'll offer BT to pay back theirs?

The SPFL have signed a five-year rights agreement with sports betting service and content hub IMG Arena starting season 2020/21. It will provide SPFL content to the international betting market covering the Championship, League One and League Two, as well as the Betfred Cup and Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer Cup.

https://www.insider.co.uk/news/spfl-seals-five-year-deal-21072001

Scottish mafia deal SH. 

37 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Find it the same, especially amongst the sizeable Asian community. for some reasons.

Lot to do with them being top of  the heap, but the media down here have always played up to them too, and they seem to have a novelty value. Then there are all the Irish immigrants and pikeys down here who associate with them.

Folk who are more in to football seem to respect us more. 

To you and @HG5. My daughter lives just outside of Corby which is a mini Glasgow, She  could care less for football. My son lives in Leeds where he loves the city and never mentions talk about the Irish living there.. Perhaps I brainwashed him since he is a diehard just like his da.

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Scottish mafia deal SH. 

It really is looking like a mafia organisation with the goings on in the last few weeks. I saw a pic of Ann budge earlier and the guy in the background looks like a security officer. 

It really is looking like a mafia organisation with the goings on in the last few weeks. I saw a pic of Ann budge earlier and the guy in the background looks like a security officer. 

Guy just making sure she gets to her car safely. 

If you keep probing like this SW, you will need a minder as well 😉

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

She'll be safe enough provided she toes the line SH besides,they're busy vandalising Ibrox atm I believe :-(

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

To you and @HG5. My daughter lives just outside of Corby which is a mini Glasgow, She  could care less for football. My son lives in Leeds where he loves the city and never mentions talk about the Irish living there.. Perhaps I brainwashed him since he is a diehard just like his da.

South Leeds & towns close by have quite a high number of tarriers around and about.

Despite that, it’s a pretty good place to be these days.

Where does your lad stay?

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Seriously? Why?

Because they’re so good at football, they had to go & deface someone else’s property to prove it.

Cos the league table sure didn’t prove anything.....

That's really sad,  especially if one of the clubs manages to get an injunction to stop it.

I would say it's more to be expected.

An injunction would make their heads explode.....and do everyone a favour ;-)

14 minutes ago, HG5 said:

South Leeds & towns close by have quite a high number of tarriers around and about.

Despite that, it’s a pretty good place to be these days.

Where does your lad stay?

He only moved there three months ago in Headingley  I think. Keeps telling me how hip it is. I will be there soon when this is all over.

Will the clubs that have already been paid the full amount for the season have to refund the balance for the games not televised by BT/Sky?

I think sometimes you put too much faith in Joe Black. He gets it right 10% of the time. As much as he is a diehard he is also a sensationalist. You need to read him in perspective.

8 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Will the clubs that have already been paid the full amount for the season have to refund the balance for the games not televised by BT/Sky?

Would imagine any clawback to Sky would come off next season's money but BT is going to be fun ;-)

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Sadly I don't think the ckusterfuck is ending  anytime soon.

The politicking, the intrigue, the downright corruption just switches you off with the complexities and skullduggery involved in the administration and governance of the game  and you just want to get back to the fitba, until of course we come up against the ref bias and the CO and we all end up like fucking stroke victims.

When all is said and done we simply need to win this league, in spite of all the hurdles put in our way. That will add power to our elbow. In the meantime, no more rolling over. No more accepting the injustices. Make life difficult for the cabal. Give straight back what they all dish out to us, including the media.

No more mr nice guy.

Remember 1690 and King Billy's on the wall....

No Surrender!

Got carried away there. Had the tunes blasting earlier.

:lol:

Good post mate

Maybe we should get your hero wee Nicky to help.

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I think sometimes you put too much faith in Joe Black. He gets it right 10% of the time. As much as he is a diehard he is also a sensationalist. You need to read him in perspective.

I do. Guy has some stamina debunking 'them' day in and day out. 24/7. 

15 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Would imagine any clawback to Sky would come off next season's money but BT is going to be fun ;-)

A bit unfair that saying some clubs voted no to the proposal. They should pay it back off the money they've already had.

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Its sheer incompetence by a director, chairman and lawyer of a members association to benefit one club and one club only.

There’s the thing though, 90% of their actions are not carried out through sheer incompetence, they’re carried out because they are placed in positions of influence by a club who has gained an unhealthy amount of power in the Scottish game ever since the calculated near destruction of Rangers. 
If I was told I’d have this opinion a year or two ago I think I’d have laughed, however events from the compliance officer recruitment and decision making, grossly one sided refereeing performances (Clancy in particular), right up to the current voting scandal etc have totally convinced me that the dice are indeed loaded and we have to be on the front foot moving on...

Archived