SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mclean RFC said:

been saying it a longtime now the fans are the answer to all of this and we need to boycott every team otherwise years and years of this to come.

The chairman did well in recent events with the EGM. We highlighted issues that needed highlighted. We can hold our heads up high.

But that is about it. The position the irish republicans have gotten into this country without so much as a whimper is the most alarming thing about it all.

we could point fingers at all protestants/Rangers fans and say we could have done more.But in reality we just need to make sure we do more going forward.

Our board will not fight this fight and win. No new PR guy can turn the media tide in this country. Only the fans can apply the financial squeeze needed on them.

they care about two things. Being scum and having money. They will always be scum but they wont always have money. It is not a complicated thing for us to achieve.

if we do not find a way to stop this then i fear our young bears fans are going to have miserable years ahead for them at ibrox.

Brilliant post mate

100% on the money 

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

So Sky are getting naming rights to pay back their money. I wonder what they'll offer BT to pay back theirs?

The SPFL have signed a five-year rights agreement with sports betting service and content hub IMG Arena starting season 2020/21. It will provide SPFL content to the international betting market covering the Championship, League One and League Two, as well as the Betfred Cup and Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer Cup.

https://www.insider.co.uk/news/spfl-seals-five-year-deal-21072001

Just eat will be in on the sponsorship cabal 

That Micky loving outfit will get some more bheastly preferential treatment .It’s all the tarrier companies being quoted and being used by bheast fc 

7 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Eejay, what are the odds of the Rangers fans doing a boycott on away games to shut these bastards down? I know it’s a hard thing for fans to do. 

Zero mate .Apathy is Rangers fans greatest enemy 

If the scum were in our position .Wholesale riots would be on the streets .People would be getting hurt physically .People threatened .Disorder 

Their club would be on the front foot hourly .Not every 2 /4 weeks with a statement 

Our club would much rather charge us an extra 50 bucks to get you into a ballot , because they know  our support will want to go to away games .It’s profiteering ,no matter what way you slice it .

Yet it’s our club and support that have the power to hurt 75%of other clubs 

Apathy will rule and we all slide back into our natural order .Fuck it we need our away day swally you see 🤔

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Zero mate .Apathy is Rangers fans greatest enemy 

If the scum were in our position .Wholesale riots would be on the streets .People would be getting hurt physically .People threatened .Disorder 

Their club would be on the front door hourly .Not every 2 /4 weeks with a statement 

Our club would much rather charge us an extra 50 bucks to get you into a ballot  “ because they know that our support will want to go to away games .It’s profiteering ,no matter what way you slice it .

Yet it’s our club and support that have the power to hurt 75%of other clubs 

Apathy will rule and we all slide back into our natural order .Fuck it we need our away day swally you see 

Hope a way can be found to fuck these other bastard teams. They just love that blue £. 

9 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I am 100% convinced that we were cheated by referees from Dec 29th for about six weeks

The shitey witch hunt on Alfredo after we humped the tramps in their own midden,made sure he was put off his game for the foreseeable.
Clancy is one horrible looking fenian and rotten to the core.
He couldn't fuckin wait,and then 60K tramps were threatened with death from one young man.
You REALLY couldn't make shite like this up. 

5 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Good post mate

Maybe we should get your hero wee Nicky to help.

She's no hero of mine, but the nats are nothing without her. She is Teflon and surrounded herself with useful idiots. Don't know  if it's to make her look good. No matter what they fuck up, she comes out smelling of roses. She can run 10 billion year on year deficits and not only keeps her job, but manages to get away with blaming someone else for it. Teflon and no fool, keeping the whole country in her grip.

The sad thing is, it is the non taigs who keep her in power.

The SPFL have Doncanster, who in this case is the useful idiot dancing to Liewell's tune. A rancid incompetent bastard and we still can't get rid of the cunt, such is the grip of the cabal and the media narrative.

This is a long journey that the board have to stick with. Every slip up or injustice thrown at us, needs to be highlighted and batted straight back at them with extras.

But as I've said, most of all we need to take that title, which will get us on the front foot and more power to our elbow. We can do it.

10 hours ago, esquire8 said:

It doesn't pay back Sky their entire monies, only reduces it. Its £10m in total that's due back to sponsors and tv, sponsorship is around £1.5m a season. This is just to reduce the amount that'll be getting taken off next seasons payment.

Yeah, I guessed it was something along those lines.  Bottom line though, is that the SPFL have a reduced level of revenue and a sponsor that really didn’t want to be it, but is bailing the league out on favourable terms for themselves no doubt.

57 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

She's no hero of mine, but the nats are nothing without her. She is Teflon and surrounded herself with useful idiots. Don't know  if it's to make her look good. No matter what they fuck up, she comes out smelling of roses. She can run 10 billion year on year deficits and not only keeps her job, but manages to get away with blaming someone else for it. Teflon and no fool, keeping the whole country in her grip.

The SPFL have Doncanster, who in this case is the useful idiot dancing to Liewell's tune. A rancid incompetent bastard and we still can't get rid of the cunt, such is the grip of the cabal and the media narrative.

This is a long journey that the board have to stick with. Every slip up or injustice thrown at us, needs to be highlighted and batted straight back at them with extras.

But as I've said, most of all we need to take that title, which will get us on the front foot and more power to our elbow. We can do it.

You were just trolling the coronavirus thread with yer wee Nicky shite then, fair doos. 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Me personally will feel better after I see another referee's strike.

12 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Meeting is at 10am. Press announcement etc by 11am.

So all meetings have been later in the day usually but for some strange reason this meeting is in the morning. Suprised they never had it at 6am.

fucking bastards

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Our club better have something to say about all this underhand garbage

It fucking stinks mate.

The more they keep getting away with it the more bolder they will get and keep doing it and take it to a new level.

I want out Scottish football. 

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

So all meetings have been later in the day usually but for some strange reason this meeting is in the morning. Suprised they never had it at 6am.

fucking bastards

Weird that . Must be a press thing ,them being briefed already kind of thing 

You know , the one about a bheastly club being awarded a tainted title .

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

It fucking stinks mate.

The more they keep getting away with it the more bolder they will get and keep doing it and take it to a new level.

I want out Scottish football. 

If we have something . fair enough mate . let's see 

If we don't . It is simply unforgivable for our club to sit back and take all this 

27 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You were just trolling the coronavirus thread with yer wee Nicky shite then, fair doos. 

Fucking indy?! An act of fucking treachery.

There are some who just don't get what she is all about and she is fucking good at it. They totally miss the bigger picture and that is how she keeps garnering votes and winning.

She also needs to keep her Republican element happy, so it's mutual adulation towards a common purpose. Them playing the victim works for her.

Meanwhile, her non taig support only hear Mel Gibson and Freeeedoooommm and believe, despite all the failures in handling this virus, she will come out smelling of rose's. She's that good and runs rings around Westminster, by actually doing very little. Which says more about every other cunt.

I digress, our immediate problem is taking down the cabal, Sturgeon or no Sturgeon because I believe deep down, she gives not on fuck about football and all it's problems, so it's up to us to find the way.

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

He only moved there three months ago in Headingley  I think. Keeps telling me how hip it is. I will be there soon when this is all over.

Good stuff - hope he’s settling in well.

My lad‘s had numerous nights out in Headingley - seems the place to be.

Enjoy it when you get there 👍

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Fucking indy?! An act of fucking treachery.

There are some who just don't get what she is all about and she is fucking good at it. They totally miss the bigger picture and that is how she keeps garnering votes and winning.

She also needs to keep her Republican element happy, so it's mutual adulation towards a common purpose. Them playing the victim works for her.

Meanwhile, her non taig support only hear Mel Gibson and Freeeedoooommm and believe, despite all the failures in handling this virus, she will come out smelling of rose's. She's that good and runs rings around Westminster, by actually doing very little. Which says more about every other cunt.

I digress, our immediate problem is taking down the cabal, Sturgeon or no Sturgeon because I believe deep down, she gives not on fuck about football and all it's problems, so it's up to us to find the way.

This thread was decent until you’ve popped in and spouted stuff nobody understands.  Could you not nip back to the OP and talk to yourself again?

Turned 47 last month and I have supported Rangers all my days.

That will never change.

But today is the day I stop watching Scottish Football.

I will watch Rangers in Europe and that’s it.

The only way I will watch Scottish Football again is If Rangers take these corrupt bastards all the way and end them.

I will look at Rangers results, keep myself updated on what’s happening but I can’t patronise myself enough to watch. 

Sad times and it kills me to say it to be honest.

2012 they conspired with the other diddy clubs to have us removed from the league and put us at least a decade behind them. 

2020 they conspired with the other diddy clubs to be handed a title in an incomplete season while thousands around them die.

Literally cheated their way to nine in a row while covering up systematic child abuse and not a bad word can be spoken about them in this rancid SNP cesspit 

Would rather Rangers never won another trophy again than be anything like that abomination of a club.  

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Turned 47 last month and I have supported Rangers all my days.

That will never change.

But today is the day I stop watching Scottish Football.

I will watch Rangers in Europe and that’s it.

The only way I will watch Scottish Football again is If Rangers take these corrupt bastards all the way and end them.

I will look at Rangers results, keep myself updated on what’s happening but I can’t patronise myself enough to watch. 

Sad times and it kills me to say it to be honest.

Me too, I’ll keep looking at the results but that is as far as it can go for me. I’ll remove myself from forums like this and twitter. If Rangers don’t take this further then they’ve won and game is over.

Archived