SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Tin foil hat on indeed! Euro qualification places were confirmed on Friday. 4th place Premiership replacing the Scottish cup winner.

Were they? Good, just thought I would ask

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

I know your thinking though, and to be honest I wouldn't have put it past them if they wanted to punish us for doing fuck all wrong. Corrupt fucks.

They probably had a serious think about it lets be honest then realised that would be to blatant

58 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hearts fans won't care as long as they are financially reimbursed by the SPFL. They'll get relegated with a hefty pay off.

Not convinced you are correct. Hearts fans won't want to watch their team playing against "inferior" teams

Just now, Alwaysblue said:

Not convinced you are correct. Hearts fans won't want to watch their team playing against "inferior" teams

Hearts fans barely watch their team 29 games out of 33 max. Budge will take a payoff. It's all about money.

2 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Sorry to hear you're not so good healthwise bro. 

Nothing life threatening mate just bad arthritis that stops me sitting for long periods and sitting on a plastic seat hurts.

Tried a couple of times in pre season games since I stopped going but couldn’t do it. 

Not being able to go is horrible.

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

So still nothing official then.

Hearts have rejected a  compensation offer is the latest rumour doing the round on their forum.

If they have rejected that offer there will be many more to come until they get the amount they are looking for. 

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

I’m really hoping our board are sitting waiting on whatever scenario plays out with a statement of intent. Lets not forget this vote was rigged 2 weeks ago to hand this to them!!

If Deans is correct then the SPFL are at the moment acting illegally.

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Nothing life threatening mate just bad arthritis that stops me sitting for long periods and sitting on a plastic seat hurts.

Tried a couple of times in pre season games since I stopped going but couldn’t do it. 

Not being able to go is horrible.

I'll be in the same boat bro if I don't start social distancing myself from the fridge

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hearts fans barely watch their team 29 games out of 33 max. Budge will take a payoff. It's all about money.

Disagree, they're attendances are reasonable for their form. I agree its all about money. Hands up if im wrong. Reconstruction, I think they will bite. Pay off not so sure

5 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I’m really hoping our board are sitting waiting on whatever scenario plays out with a statement of intent. Lets not forget this vote was rigged 2 weeks ago to hand this to them!!

I wonder if that’s maybe why the SPFL appear to be dragging this out. Meeting on Friday and again today. They’ve known the end result forever so why the delay? Maybe they know once the decision is made there’s no turning back and anything we have will then be triggered? Hopefully.....

1 minute ago, Alwaysblue said:

Disagree, they're attendances are reasonable for their form. I agree its all about money. Hands up if im wrong. Reconstruction, I think they will bite. Pay off not so sure

I meant sell outs like us but yeah for the team bottom of the premiership and rank rotten to watch the crowd is reasonable.

Reconstruction will never go ahead. Budge is looking for the money.

Archived