SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Here comes Doncaster n co putting pressure on the government to bail out their incompetence. Read these fucks like a book.

Current economic downturn will mean they are way down the list for a bailout. 

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Right guys . Who is confident enough to write a powerful email .I contacted UEFA and spoke to a lovely lady 

She listened to all my story, about the corruption that is going on here in Scotland. And their rush to give the bheasts the league 

I think it would be worthwhile . Although it's not my strong point . My grammar is shit for a start 

If there are any good confident bears out there up for the challenge ? Putting a very strong, serious  statement, about our leagues scandalous behavior and the obvious corruption .

I will give them the email address with a PM 

What was her response?

:tu:

When you look at this situation objectively with ±30% of clubs unhappy with the current set up within the SPFL ..... the perception of the Scottish football landscape is one in an overall unhealthy position ...... but no more than a few in the compliant media will have the balls to put into print the true degree of dissent that is out there for all but the blind to clearly see.

The SPFL are being wrongfully portrayed in the press as the massive victors in all this ...... when in fact  they have been shown up for the massively incompetent conniving cheats they really are .... and can't be allowed to slip through the net.

Until they are cleansed from top to bottom we will be treated to the same menu of shite .... for breakfast .... lunch .... dinner and tea .... ad nauseam. 

This is where I strongly believe  our Club will use whatever methods .... and whatever information/evidence they have at their disposal to remove this redundant rigged system of cronyism .... where it is as clear as daylight that only the one club in all this mess is the overall massive beneficiary.

This is not over and it cannot be allowed to be over .... the SPFL cannot be allowed to function unabated and cannot be allowed to be passively dictated to by the one club for the benefit of that one club .... to the absolute detriment of all other clubs.

🇬🇧

Football hierarchy in Scotland, is full of celtic minded place persons in key positions,legal,executive.officiating,public relations,compliance,professional oversight...and they are very  proactive in protecting  and maintaining the interests of celtic Football Club.

A web of deceit and corruption at the heart of the game's hierarchy in Scotland, is taking  grip of our game in the form of a cabal .

Time this was called out for what it is..Totally unacceptable .Sporting Integrity is a joke in this climate of corruption. 

Massive clubs in Scotland , Rangers FC  and Heart of Midlothian, along with others, may have to take their cases to court over this.

The situation is critical, with the corrupt SPFL about to hand the Scottish title to celtic FC in next few days, surely against the wishes of UEFA  

I will send possibly send follow up email with a confirmation of this received 

regards 

Just now, GersInCanada said:

Current economic downturn will mean they are way down the list for a bailout. 

Expect them to quickly rise up that list. Don't you think those who pull the strings in Scottish Football have leverage in Scottish Government? Having power in the biggest city council in Scotland gets you friends in high places.

3 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

What was her response?

Who know mate . She listened to me with interest . She never rushed me off the phone or fobbed me off .

She gave me her email address . We have to at least make them aware , even if I'm just a mere football fan 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Football hierarchy in Scotland is full of celtic minded place persons in key positions,legal,executive.officiating,public relations,compliance,professional oversight...and they are very  proactive in protecting  and maintaining the interests of celtic Football Club.

A web of deceit and corruption at the heart of the game's hierarchy in Scotland is taking  grip of our game in the form of a cabal .

Time this was called out for what it is..Totally unacceptable .Sporting Integrity is a joke in this climate of corruption 

Massive clubs in Scotland , Rangers FC  and Heart of Midlothian, along with others, may have to take their cases to court over this.

The situation is critical, with the corrupt SPFL about to hand the Scottish title to celtic FC in next few days, surely against the wishes of UEFA  

I will send possibly send follow up email with a confirmation of this received 

regards 

You do know UEFA are pro tarrier? Sending them anything is like sending it to the SFA. Needs to go higher to see anything like an unbiased opinion.

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Nice twisting of words by that disgrace of a paper again. "Even Rangers agreed" like it's some sort of surprise. We have never disagreed with the fact that the clubs voted to end the season yet somehow always turn it against us. Cunts of this highest order. If Park and Graham haven't sent banning orders to these fucks then it should be in the post.

Is the ‘source’ also twisting the Sheep’s version of events?

What can be trusted, coming out of that shower?

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Who know mate . She listened to me with interest . She never rushed me off the phone or fobbed me off .

She gave me her email address . We have to at least make them aware , even if I'm just a mere football fan 

You? :lol: Did she say anything or just listen and give you a contact?

Good job though. I'd be intrigued to see how it plays out.

11 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Might want to their own press release.

UEFA reserves the right to refuse or evaluate the admission to any club proposed by a National Association from a prematurely terminated domestic competition in particular where:

• the domestic competitions have not been prematurely terminated based on the reasons given in these UEFA guidelines or on the basis of any other legitimate public health reasons;

• the clubs were selected pursuant to a procedure which was not objective, transparent and non-discriminatory so that the selected clubs could not be considered as having been qualified on sporting merit;

• there is a public perception of unfairness in the qualification of the club.

Brilliant mate 

Just now, HG5 said:

Is the ‘source’ also twisting the Sheep’s version of events?

What can be trusted, coming out of that shower?

Trust zero coming out of any rhag paper. Twist, manipulate, contorted, silenced etc etc. They do the lot and everyone laps it up as gospel.

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

You do know UEFA are pro tarrier? Sending them anything is like sending it to the SFA. Needs to go higher to see anything like an unbiased opinion.

You would think mate . We thought Livvy were too though . You have to do these things , better you do than don't 

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Trust zero coming out of any rhag paper. Twist, manipulate, contorted, silenced etc etc. They do the lot and everyone laps it up as gospel.

They seem to have got it all sewn up, that’s for sure.

Even rewriting  history as they’re going along.

It may be Sheep stuffed up in minuting the vote, but an anonymous source ‘correcting’ things in the press just doesn’t sit right at this particular juncture.

2 hours ago, bornabear said:

So what will next season's prize monies look like.

£10m  rebate to tv companies plus Hearts legal case looking for minimum £3 m.

Very little in new tv deal.

No sponsor.

£400,000 to Donkeyhead.

Can see the news next May, Rangers crowned Champions, with prize money of minus £1m.

Wouldn’t surprise me if the scum pay to be champions, in one form or another.....

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

They seem to have got it all sewn up, that’s for sure.

Even rewriting  history as they’re going along.

It may be Sheep stuffed up in minuting the vote, but an anonymous source ‘correcting’ things in the press just doesn’t sit right at this particular juncture.

All of a sudden, minutes to meetings are once again deemed important.

39 minutes ago, Swally said:

Have we mentioned  the title at any stage of all this?

I've read a lot during the past few weeks but I haven't seen us say we wanted anything voided or that the scum didn't deserve the title.

We have said we want the rest of the games played, which has been the opinion of most clubs around Europe.

Why is it that celtic are seen as taking the moral high-ground when  they are the ones trying desperately to gain out of the Covid-19?

I read Brown, Lennon and now Lawwell saying they have to get the title.

I don't understand how they can be seen  as people who want the best for Scottish football when they're one of the few trying to grab everything they can during the crisis.

Scum in my opinion, and anyone who buys into it is either extremely thick - (Chick Young etc) or scum 

Your right mate we didn't mention the title at all. 

We pushed for the release of funds without the need for places being finalised.  Then we could discuss finishing the season or how to end it fairly. 

However it suits the media narrative to paint everything we've done as a way to stop the taigs being given the title only. 

It's also a disgrace that their chairman, manager and captain have been publicly demanding the title.  If we were in front and did the same thing, we would be getting slaughtered. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

All of a sudden, minutes to meetings are once again deemed important.

If we’ve helped, even to a small degree, in getting this administrative incompetence sorted out, we should look on it as a job well done and a service to the game.......

:craphead:

The SPFL have a problem with Null and Void. Not for any other reason than denying the scum NIAR.

There is no other reason for it.

Look at the excuses:

”It’s unfair on celtic and Dundee United” - is relegating Hearts, Thistle and Stranraer any fairer? Will not getting a title do more or less damage than enforced relegation?

”Look at the effort they’ve put in which will be unrewarded” - the scum will get the CL place and the maximum payout from the SPFL as highest placed team so it is dishonest to say they are not rewarded.

”If we declare N&V, we will owe the broadcasters gazillions” - if the games are not played, the games are not played. The justification (N&V, calling it this week etc) is the same, the obligation unchanged.

If certain parties have a problem with the term Null and Void, then declare the season “Incomplete”, just like “match abandoned” as football has been doing since the1800s. To the best of my knowledge, no team has ever been awarded victory on the basis of probability.

We do not owe a penny more with “Season incomplete” than we do with “congratulations celtic” so let’s start being honest, eh?

The rush to get the season ended is all about gifting them their latest tainted title before UEFA step in. Only surprise is that wasn’t under “A.O.B.” and rammed through  at the fucking meeting.

22 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Might want to their own press release.

UEFA reserves the right to refuse or evaluate the admission to any club proposed by a National Association from a prematurely terminated domestic competition in particular where:

• the domestic competitions have not been prematurely terminated based on the reasons given in these UEFA guidelines or on the basis of any other legitimate public health reasons;

• the clubs were selected pursuant to a procedure which was not objective, transparent and non-discriminatory so that the selected clubs could not be considered as having been qualified on sporting merit;

• there is a public perception of unfairness in the qualification of the club.

Am I right in thinking Uefa could reject the SFA's club selections for the Europa competitions, if a club is declared the champions without an objective, transparent and non-discriminatory vote that is deemed to be fair?

Archived