SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

3 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

I wonder if that’s maybe why the SPFL appear to be dragging this out. Meeting on Friday and again today. They’ve known the end result forever so why the delay? Maybe they know once the decision is made there’s no turning back and anything we have will then be triggered? Hopefully.....

SPFL rules meant the meeting on Friday would always be concluded today. There was never going to be a conclusion on Friday. 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SteveEarle said:

I wonder if that’s maybe why the SPFL appear to be dragging this out. Meeting on Friday and again today. They’ve known the end result forever so why the delay? Maybe they know once the decision is made there’s no turning back and anything we have will then be triggered? Hopefully.....

Would be nice mate. 

Just now, esquire8 said:

I meant sell outs like us but yeah for the team bottom of the premiership and rank rotten to watch the crowd is reasonable.

Reconstruction will never go ahead. Budge is looking for the money.

How much will Partick Thistle get? We could of possibly got champions league money next year, how much will we get? What about Kelty and Brora how much will they get?

If Hearts get compensation, presumably every club getting forced down this year also gets that, in addition to the non-league clubs not getting a chance to join?

I don't remember this being part of the vote a few weeks back, but seemingly nothing had to be as long as they voted by 5pm - the rest can (and will) be made up to suit...

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

How much will Partick Thistle get? We could of possibly got champions league money next year, how much will we get? What about Kelty and Brora how much will they get?

Fucks knows but its Doncasters answer to the problems.

So many questions involved in this for sure mate. A clusterfuck of the highest order. 

We  knew it wud end with this result as they rule Scottish football  they were to scared to put as null and void as are puppets to 1 team.

A big thanks to some of our BTB  guys for taking  down the tarriers 9 flag from the  Masonic  👏🇬🇧

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Fucks knows but its Doncasters answer to the problems.

His answers just gives more questions. End league as is, tell teams that not a single one of them has done enough to win or lose their divisions and start again next season. 

8 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The shitey witch hunt on Alfredo after we humped the tramps in their own midden,made sure he was put off his game for the foreseeable.
Clancy is one horrible looking fenian and rotten to the core.
He couldn't fuckin wait,and then 60K tramps were threatened with death from one young man.
You REALLY couldn't make shite like this up. 

It’s been a while now and a lot of shit has happened both football related and society related 

what happened to the charges we got in Late January after that game ,Did they get followed up because I can’t remember or was it just more bluster from the japs cabal to piss us off 

10 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

They know all hell is gonna break loose and their pr machine and the tarrier media will make it sound so.

Have a very very strong statement ready ,  If or when they're declare them champions then we have no option but to take the SPFL to court , fucking up next season, Europe and the Sky deal.

Lets see how many of these diddy clubs are about after it all if they want t go down that route. 

We have nothing to lose and everything to gain and the swamp needs drained of all the biasedness aimed at one club.

I have already purchased my 2 books and Range s can keep,the money, every fan who can afford should do likewise to help the club out.

1 minute ago, frenv said:

If Hearts get compensation, presumably every club getting forced down this year also gets that, in addition to the non-league clubs not getting a chance to join?

I don't remember this being part of the vote a few weeks back, but seemingly nothing had to be as long as they voted by 5pm - the rest can (and will) be made up to suit...

I said a few pages ago that I see all clubs affected by this will get a payoff in some form next season. That means Partick, ICT, Falkirk, Stranraer and Edinburgh as well. Highland and Lowland will get a payoff for Brechin closing the pyramid trap door. Next seasons pot is gone to fuck already with the tv and sponsorship payback.

His answers just gives more questions. End league as is, tell teams that not a single one of them has done enough to win or lose their divisions and start again next season. 

Totally agree, but tv money should also be divide out  evenly, not one club should gain more than any other.  Just look at the situation the worlds in?

Just now, Copland bear said:

Totally agree, but tv money should also be divide out  evenly, not one club should gain more than any other.  Just look at the situation the worlds in?

Yes that should of been put forward at the notorious vote. 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Would be the proper way to go if they were really trying to save the game in Scotland. 

22 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hearts fans barely watch their team 29 games out of 33 max. Budge will take a payoff. It's all about money.

Hearts have a strong but pretty fickle fan base ,When they are going well they fill the ground for fun but when they struggle a bit there’s 8k empty seats ,Irony for them they will take more at the gate next year in a lower league than if they stayed in the Prem 

10 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I think sometimes you put too much faith in Joe Black. He gets it right 10% of the time. As much as he is a diehard he is also a sensationalist. You need to read him in perspective.

I think you’re doing the guy an injustice saying it’s 10%

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Would be the proper way to go if they were really trying to save the game in Scotland. 

I have long argued this point. Equal amounts to all clubs may just make the game more competitive, raise standards a bit, and secure a better TV deal.

Yes that should of been put forward at the notorious vote. 

Definetly.  100%,  but they know the other 10 clubs would go for that and that is why it was never offered.  

It was a rigged vote both times as many clubs were lied too and funds were illegally withheld by those cunts at the SPFL.

Thats  even before we start talking about Dundee's vote.  

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Have to agree with that ,TV money is pretty low for us and the scum tarrier cunts too ,Would make little difference to us to have a more even spread and help out the others a bit more ,But wait for the cabal comeback ,oh that would reduce the competitive edge in the league 😀

They will be given the championship  by the SPFL purely   by default ,they have not won it at all, by fully  completing the season ,no matter how it is dressed up or presented in the media or by their support.

It is  a tainted award gifted to them prematurely and inappropriately  by a wholly a corrupt and shambolic  SPFL organisation  and will be forever regarded in that light. 

image.png

25 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Who will fund these 'pay offs'? Scottish football is skint.

Us, via the zillion disrepute fines they throw at us the instant they've announced the league.

14 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

It’s been a while now and a lot of shit has happened both football related and society related 

what happened to the charges we got in Late January after that game ,Did they get followed up because I can’t remember or was it just more bluster from the japs cabal to piss us off 

IIRC they got an extra game suspension?

Archived