SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Strange how we all say the daily rhetard prints shite day after day, then when they come out mentioning us, it suddenly becomes true.

Read it, digest it, then say to yourself, more fucking shite.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I hear your sentiment but please don't call our club a disgrace after everything they have tried to accomplish these last few weeks. Believing everything you read in the Record is disgraceful. Of course Rangers have objections about conceding an unfinished season.

We've been told from someone ITK that the club don't care about the title and it's all about the removal of Doncaster etc. 

This was common knowledge on this forum weeks ago.

44 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You would think mate . We thought Livvy were too though . You have to do these things , better you do than don't 

Well done for giving it a bash mate. Any remote chance it helps and itll be worth the effort. Plenty moan but literally do zero about such things so good on you 👍

7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I said in my post "if true" mate

But it does tie in to some extent with what people have been saying namely Rangers don't want a null-and-void because it will cost them money. 

Sorry mate, looks as it you've be taken in by the  "if true",  propaganda, because that's what it is.

I'm not having a go mate, but if we were standing side by side, I would slap you out of it.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

We've been told from someone ITK that the club don't care about the title and it's all about the removal of Doncaster etc. 

Well, here's a question for you all then;

Would you find it more acceptable to allow the scum to pick up the title if it meant our case was successful further down the line and we were able to remove Doncaster, Fat Rod, and Lawwell?

Whatever we are doing, because none of us actually know what's happening yet, might take a hit if we take a hard line and try to prevent the scum taking the title. Our board might have seen it as a futile endeavour, which would only hurt us going forward.

22 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

If that piece in the Record is right and Rangers have no objection to handing celtic this title, then Rangers are a fucking disgrace.

I don't care who wants to disagree or pipe up with some bullshit reason to back the clubs stance. There's no excuse or justification for it and it undermines a lot of what we've done upto this point in our fight against the SPFL.

you surely dont believe anything that shit writes

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Sorry mate, looks as it you've be taken in by the  "if true",  propaganda, because that's what it is.

I'm not having a go mate, but if we were standing side by side, I would slap you out of it.

I know you're not having a go mate. 

We'll soon see I suppose.

But if there's any truth in it I stand by 110% that Rangers are a disgrace.

If The Record/Jackson has it wildly wrong, I'll gladly hold my hands up.

But my feeling is something's gotta give (and it will)

Rangers don't want null-and-void and the season won't be played to a finish - so I don't see where we go from here tbh.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

In the proposal it said that if it was voted through then the premiership would be concluded like the championship league 1 and league 2.  The 81% voted for the league to be called in this way and cfc crowned champions on points. This battle has already been lost which is why imo the club are focusing on changing things within the SPFL.

30 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Am I right in thinking Uefa could reject the SFA's club selections for the Europa competitions, if a club is declared the champions without an objective, transparent and non-discriminatory vote that is deemed to be fair?

You can read it many ways.....I only quoted their press release.....but for anyone considering getting in touch with with UEFA it's a point worth bearing in mind.

There was always only two things at play in this sordid affair.

1) spfl trying to fast track terminating the league to give a tainted title.

2) Rangers doing everything possible to prevent that from happening.

Neither side can publicly come out and say any of these but behind closed doors this is most definitely a Rangers/celtic civil war.

Thinking Rangers might be happy to concede is laughable.

Just now, GersInCanada said:

You can read it many ways.....I only quoted their press release.....but for anyone considering getting in touch with with UEFA it's a point worth bearing in mind.

It is, complaints can be tied up around a vote that was set up in a way it would be passed. Our only option was to keep saying we wanted the season to be play to the end but the government and health minister have said no.

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I know you're not having a go mate. 

We'll soon see I suppose.

But if there's any truth in it I stand by 110% that Rangers are a disgrace.

If The Record/Jackson has it wildly wrong, I'll gladly hold my hands up.

But my feeling is something's gotta give (and it will)

Rangers don't want null-and-void and the season won't be played to a finish - so I don't see where we go from here tbh.

Rangers are taking the UEFA line in not wanting null and void, it really is that simple.

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Rangers are taking the UEFA line in not wanting null and void, it really is that simple.

According to ESK and another guy I know, who works close to & has almost daily contact to one of our boardroom, null-and-void is our least preferred option because of the money it could cost us.

It will be a coincidence if it's in line with anything at UEFA mate.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

When you look at this situation objectively with ±30% of clubs unhappy with the current set up within the SPFL ..... the perception of the Scottish football landscape is one in an overall unhealthy position ...... but no more than a few in the compliant media will have the balls to put into print the true degree of dissent that is out there for all but the blind to clearly see.

The SPFL are being wrongfully portrayed in the press as the massive victors in all this ...... when in fact  they have been shown up for the massively incompetent conniving cheats they really are .... and can't be allowed to slip through the net.

Until they are cleansed from top to bottom we will be treated to the same menu of shite .... for breakfast .... lunch .... dinner and tea .... ad nauseam. 

This is where I strongly believe  our Club will use whatever methods .... and whatever information/evidence they have at their disposal to remove this redundant rigged system of cronyism .... where it is as clear as daylight that only the one club in all this mess is the overall massive beneficiary.

This is not over and it cannot be allowed to be over .... the SPFL cannot be allowed to function unabated and cannot be allowed to be passively dictated to by the one club for the benefit of that one club .... to the absolute detriment of all other clubs.

🇬🇧

Bold bit 👍 press think it’s like a fitba game, winners and losers, when all it does is show the SPFL up as not fit for purpose 

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

According to ESK and another guy I know, who works close to & has almost daily contact to one of our boardroom, null-and-void is our least preferred option because of the money it could cost us.

I think Jackson is trying to muddy the waters. This battle was lost the day the 81% voted for the SPFL proposal.

Just now, Sweetheart said:

I think Jackson is trying to muddy the waters. This battle was lost the day the 81% voted for the SPFL proposal.

It's not about winning the battle, it's about point of principle. 

I accepted at the start celtic were getting a title they never won.

I'd never accept Rangers accepting it.

That's the point. 

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I suspect that it is that vote which is contentious whichever way you look at it that will be the corner stone of any legal challenges. 

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

The filth came out within hours of this virus claiming the title and have continued along that line, lemon, Lego, Tim, dick and hairy and now japeyes have said it.

Rangers have always said,  play the season to a finish, as said by SG , DP, our PR and everyone who would listen.

Archived