German football back tomorrow.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

Place would be roaring too,  would love to get across there for a game but the tickets for the Wesfalenstadion are like gold dust. Cheap flights to Düsseldorf not far from Gelsenkirchen though.

Its berlin your wanting mate , cheap flights and tickets and always easy to get 

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'd absolutely love to go to Boca Juniors v River Plate, it's on my bucket list. 

Well having been to BA in Feb . You either have to know someone or buy expensively, from someone trustworthy 

Probably even easier, to get a OF ticket for one of our games .

Boca stadium is more like the scumdome . A fair odd looking stadium in a thieving area

River Plate stadium has the bowl effect with no cover . Yet the stadium is similar to east end park from the Outside . Nothing to rave about, although Belgrano and surrounding Palermo areas are quite nice 

Certainly nothing like our iconic stadium 

And no away fans are allowed nowadays

1 hour ago, SteveEarle said:

The only thing positive I can say about this is 'it's at least a start'. No way folk will watch this in any numbers as it feels completely soulless.

Totally agree mate, no fans equals zero entertainment.

Just watched the Hamburg game, daft goal to lose at the end to draw the game. Just looking at the stats, they've only won 3 games out of 14 away from home including 8 draws. Hopefully they get it sorted to get back into the top league.

Yesterday I found it difficult watching with no crowd and all the shouting going on. Today I decided to just turn the volume off and stick on a podcast, much easier to watch that way. However, I don't know if I could watch us that way! 

7 hours ago, tannerall said:

If the German teams are already playing, and we are not, Leverkusen will be way far ahead of us if we have to play them in a few months. 

Correct T. Big fucking disadvantage for us if we have to play the second leg now.  Just give us the trophy to share with all the teams left in the competition. It’s only fair. 😉 

Archived