Do the club take legal action regarding this title ?

Bad Robot

Do the club take legal action regarding this title ?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. Do the club take legal action regarding this title ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Abstaining

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

This is a race to the bottom, hold up next season starting,European games what ever else we can do. See who’s left standing. We aren’t playing on a level playing field until we can remove the corruption in Scottish football. 

Time fans relise that nothing will change unless we make it change.   Take the fight to the cunts I say and hit them with everything and put the SPFL out of business 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

People have to realise that in real life you don’t just scream ‘see you in court’ across a table and storm out like it’s some kind of American TV show.

Yes you do and you get the best damn lawyer money can buy and you beat them in court.   

18 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

And hold up our own prize money? Cool.

We can last longer than them yeah. We have a boardroom with money who can pump it in and take it back when prize money is given out. 

cool. 

Well on the basis that the league wasn't won and we've now had a potential 30million windfall taken away I'd say yes but how likely that argument stands up in court I don't know. 

In regards to giving them the title it was always happening when the vote passed

Nah the board are okay. They gave us a £25 voucher which is useless towards the new kit and charge us full whack for season books. 

How about they use the money they should have been repaying the fans in the first place to take this corrupt cable to court? 

Nah we have moved on and will fleece the fans once more while forcing them to pay extra if they want any away or cup tickets.  The board really are taking the piss  out us fans 

3 minutes ago, LewisWATP said:

We can last longer than them yeah. We have a boardroom with money who can pump it in and take it back when prize money is given out. 

cool. 

You really think a director of a company will underwrite a legal challenge with limited prospects where winning could result in less of a payment than the one you have already received?

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Ok Ally McBeal.

Why did I pay for this 2 season books why did I pay for Bt and sky? All of this is not cheap and I expect to play by the rules that were in power before a ball was kicked this season   

How about we settled it with a game of subbetto then as that's how much a farce this is, but at least with subbetto we will get a chance.

This season all prizemkney should have been handed out equally amoungst the 12 SPFL clubs.  Not one club should gain any more than any other club while people are dying in their 10's of thousands in the UK

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Why did I pay for this 2 season books why did I pay for Bt and sky? All of this is not cheap and I expect to play by the rules that were in power before a ball was kicked this season   

How about we settled it with a game of subbetto then as that's how much a farce this is, but at least with subbetto we will get a chance.

This season all prizemkney should have been handed out equally amoungst the 12 SPFL clubs.  Not one club should gain any more than any other club while people are dying in their 10's of thousands in the UK

If the SPFL members wanted to do it that way then they could pass a resolution to do that. Simply the nature of a members organisation.

It may be so that all prize money should be split evenly. I tend to agree with that. But why now would the club take the SPFL to court at great expense to get less money than it has been given? Makes zero sense.

16 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

If we’ve agreed to end the season I don’t know why we would even consider legal action.

We agree to end the season.  We never agreed to them being crowned champions thou, there is a big big difference. 

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You really think a director of a company will underwrite a legal challenge with limited prospects where winning could result in less of a payment than the one you have already received?

Honestly, if it fixes the way this league and organisation is run then yes, that’s what all the statements were about was it not? 

18 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Helicopter Sunday.  6 points swing in 4 games and we did not have to play them. 

And that's a fact the SPFL can't change 

It means nothing in this context however.

They got their dirty wee vote through, and clubs shat it. That was our chance to mount any legal action. We may still do that. 

But it won't change their awarding of the league title.

Just now, Copland bear said:

We agree to end the season.  We never agreed to them being crowned champions thou, there is a big big difference. 

We didn't need to agree to that. They already had the power through their vote.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

If the SPFL members wanted to do it that way then they could pass a resolution to do that. Simply the nature of a members organisation.

It may be so that all prize money should be split evenly. I tend to agree with that. But why now would the club take the SPFL to court at great expense to get less money than it has been given? Makes zero sense.

It will get nowhere near court.   They will have to back down or the SPFL does not kick off next season and the SPFL will go bust as an organisation as most memebers will not have the money to keep Doncaster and co in well paid jobs. 

2 minutes ago, Bydo said:

It means nothing in this context however.

They got their dirty wee vote through, and clubs shat it. That was our chance to mount any legal action. We may still do that. 

But it won't change their awarding of the league title.

If we challenge it and win then no one will be declared champions.   The SPFL must at all costs kick off next season, we should just throw a spanner in the works and bring them back to the table. 

3 minutes ago, Bydo said:

We didn't need to agree to that. They already had the power through their vote.

?   We know this ,   But at no time did we agree to them being crowned champions as if they said we did then the board can pack up and leave now. 

Archived