Do the club take legal action regarding this title ?

Bad Robot

Do the club take legal action regarding this title ?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. Do the club take legal action regarding this title ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Abstaining

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

I think this is only getting suggested because they are closer to 55 than us.

We have been failed by the board yet people accept it because Gerrard is there. The greatest PR stunt ever. They will easily over take us thanks to the board in charge and the morons who think the board have a clue. 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

We have been failed by the board yet people accept it because Gerrard is there. The greatest PR stunt ever. They will easily over take us thanks to the board in charge and the morons who think the board have a clue. 

A high % of our support are morons and happily accept anything the club throw at them from extortion membership schemes, to diabolical manager after manager, to frauds disguised as DOF's.

Tempted to say we are no nearer to winning a title than ever before, but that's technically incorrect as we are now the second placed team in Scotland compared to 3rd place behind Aberdeen then each year in each of the lower leagues but outwith Davis and McGregor we've got zero title winners in our team or even squad and it feels like they will overtake us in the coming years with the titles and we've put up a whimper in defence of it all. 

Park being the exception to the rule there's no-one in that boardroom that strikes me as a winner or knows what's needed (on or off the park). We are still run by frauds but this lot are more palatable to the support. They still get their wee rousing ovations at the AGM's and voted back in with ease. 

21 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

whilst Gerrard and this board are in charge they’ll win as many in a row as they want.

This whole episode just sums up the fucking shambles that is Scottish Football. 

Thing is though how many of our current squad are  home fucking livid and can’t wait to get tore into these bastards next season ?

Not many I reckon 

Why not? The governance of the SPFL is still in question. The club should be sueing for ST to be repaid and loss of potential earnings. 

They will pay a heavy price to BT to the tune of £10m. Stick the boot in and bleed them dry. 

50 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

How can you finish a cup but not a league?

How are Hearts to compete when their team next year will look some what different? It is a farce that they want finish the cup.

We’ll be fine though if next season doesn’t go well..

Stewart Robertson - you’re sacked Steven this isn’t good enough.

Gerrard - that’s disappointing.

Stewart Robertson - Don’t be sad Stevie, ok here’s a new 3 yr deal.

No they shouldnt.

The tac we have taken has always been pushed as "Governance" and thats how it should remain.

However we can support others who would happily challenge closingbthe league & relegating or not offering playoffs.

12 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

A high % of our support are morons and happily accept anything the club throw at them from extortion membership schemes, to diabolical manager after manager, to frauds disguised as DOF's.

Tempted to say we are no nearer to winning a title than ever before, but that's technically incorrect as we are now the second placed team in Scotland compared to 3rd place behind Aberdeen then each year in each of the lower leagues but outwith Davis and McGregor we've got zero title winners in our team or even squad and it feels like they will overtake us in the coming years with the titles and we've put up a whimper in defence of it all. 

Park being the exception to the rule there's no-one in that boardroom that strikes me as a winner or knows what's needed (on or off the park). We are still run by frauds but this lot are more palatable to the support. They still get their wee rousing ovations at the AGM's and voted back in with ease. 

I never commented on all the back slapping of DK when he left but on the park he failed miserably 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Least we can't collapse at Tynecastle next season. 

Just Rugby Park and Pittodrie left, we'll probably go back to making an arse of it at Easter Road as well. 

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Just Rugby Park and Pittodrie left, we'll probably go back to making an arse of it at Easter Road as well. 

We’ll probably be the vote that saves them.

19 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

whilst Gerrard and this board are in charge they’ll win as many in a row as they want.

The sad thing is . We all know this to be true . 

I think there are many at the top of our club , wouldn't care as long as the money was coming in 

We should argue in court we have been denied the right to try and win the title and a shot at a possible £25 million champions league pot, due to the negligence /  crooked board of the spfl, who have broken there own rules in this process, so there are plenty of ways we could sue them, even the threat like hearts would have them shitting themselves

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Guarantee tannadice will be the replacement for Tynecastle.

You never know, this might be the year we make it to Hampden in the Scottish Cup under Gerrard. That's progress, right?

28 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

There'll be no action and we will win no silverware for the foreseeable.

I can only hope we see another bit of silverware before I die of old age. I am 28

I'm 50 on Wednesday, I've nae fuckin chance :mutley:

14 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Everyone knows Gerrard's and McAllister's ultimate goal is to manage Liverpool but they has next season only to produce the goods or their arses will ultimately be  out the window, both for Rangers and Liverpool. 

He  has no chance on both fronts  unless he develops  that a nasty ruthless streak that all great managers have. To do so he has to stop being so loyal to the  pri*ks , and underperformers, including the club Captain, that caused us to lose so many points to be lost. 

Pressure is on him big time and rightly so to  stop these rhabid bas*ar*s hitting 10.

35 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

There'll be no action and we will win no silverware for the foreseeable.

I can only hope we see another bit of silverware before I die of old age. I am 28

While our team is full of shitebag losers then you’re 100% correct. 

Archived