Do the club take legal action regarding this title ?

Bad Robot

Do the club take legal action regarding this title ?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. Do the club take legal action regarding this title ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Abstaining

2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Davis is great in Europe for us for some reason. On the big pitches, the open spaces, it's like he's got his legs of 10-years ago back.

Then against Hamilton at Ibrox he's slower than fuck knows what and hiding. 

Don't get it. Infuriating. 

He was embarrassingly poor against Leverkusen and remember first time round when the going got tough he went into hiding.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

He was embarrassingly poor against Leverkusen and remember first time round when the going got tough he went into hiding.

Whole team was tbh mate. 

Whole team showed them far too much respect and just sat off them in awe. Was a strange game compared to what we were used to.

2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Whole team was tbh mate. 

Whole team showed them far too much respect and just sat off them in awe. Was a strange game compared to what we were used to.

Leverkusen bored the arse off me the full game was a non event , not one bit of excitement at all , typical Germans you could say but we didn’t turn up 

14 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Ryan Jack is far too powderpuff for me.

Not a bad player, he's ok but he's like Hemdani for me - a bit of a luxury and tidy enough on the ball but no real steel about him or someone to drag the team through a game.

The same cunts that slag him for crying in the final are the same fuckers that say the players don't care. Most of them don't tbh but that's not the point. 

Give me Ryan Jack's reaction even if the tarriers get a laugh out of it over Tav walking about emotionless or even worse cunts like O'Halloran hugging the tarrier players after they beat us

Never rated Ryan jack me , he had an excellent consistent spell the first half of this season that’s been it though, absolute myth that’s the level of performance he’s shown since he signed  , not a title winning Rangers central midfielder for me , not dominant enough and although many will tell me it’s not his job I’m still not having a Rangers midfielder can go games upon games without doing anything positive ,creating a single chance or having a shot at goal 

4 minutes ago, left winger said:

I think wee might take legal action re governance, but not, specifically, in relation to the title.

Taking action against their governance will result in the corrupt vote being voided. Another vote with new governance will be required to see if titles can be gifted and expulsions to be granted. 

6 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Leverkusen bored the arse off me the full game was a non event , not one bit of excitement at all , typical Germans you could say but we didn’t turn up 

Honestly think that was due to the impending lockdowns , weird atmosphere , players didn't seem right on either side. I think both teams and supporters knew it was likely a meaningless match in a tournament likely to be cancelled. 

Rangers owe it to the supporters to take legal action. We don’t owe anyone anything in Scottish football.

An opportunity has presented itself to go to court to get the SPFL vote rescinded last month. This opportunity also allows the opportunity to get rid off liewell’s three wise monkeys in the SPFL

An opportunity like this might not come along again

18 hours ago, tm91 said:

It's  not about their fake asterisk title, it's the bigger picture we need to focus on. It's SPFL governance and the wider culture, it's a climate where they have undue influence on the authorities and other clubs, where referees are nervous to give decisions against them or for Rangers, where the media is very much on one man's speed dial.

We never would have got this title. In any situation where celtic were leading they'd get it - if we kept up our form and overtook them the SPFL would have probably pushed for null and void. It's nullifying the SPFL that matters.

Post of the ...... Yesterday .:tu:

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Nah with some in our support we are getting shafted hard with no lubricant.😬

That is the most pitiful part of all this . Our apathy is our enemy . We never learn 

We have too many bears that find enemies in other bears . Just not enough bears that want to go nuclear on our enemies 24/7 no matter what .We were spoiled in the 90s . It has ruined a generation . We were lapping it up .

While the scum were building up a hate, manifested  nowadays. They knew who their enemies were , their targets and managed to change the whole landscape of Scottish football .

Our clubs arrogance and dignified silence pish left as sitting ducks , the more power they accumulated , the more pathetic we have become .

I'm honestly considering sending a letter to Ibrox about that fucking rancid, rip off scheme to fleece bears at this time . It is scandalous .

9 years of nothing , no success . we back them to the hilt . And they turn round and do this to us . Instead they should be taking less tickets or none from these other mother fucking clubs that shite on us at every turn 

3 hours ago, dougal72 said:

Honestly think that was due to the impending lockdowns , weird atmosphere , players didn't seem right on either side. I think both teams and supporters knew it was likely a meaningless match in a tournament likely to be cancelled. 

Aye you could be right mate 👍🏻

No point.  They would have won it anyway in all probability and there are no grounds for the title award being challenged - action for cutting the season short slim chance, maladministration by the governing bodies more so but still unlikely to succeed.  Not palatable but there it is.

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No, What legal action can you take when the top flight all sat and voted to give them a worthless title. 
Legal action regarding the way the SPFL has and still is being run is a resounding Yes. 

I agree C B, but it seems that our board have gone quite and that unfortunately tells me we are going to do nothing.

I wonder if the vote not to hold an Ind Inquiry by the member has made any court action very difficult. I have no idea about how these thing work but I assume we would need 'evidence of wrong doing' on an individual basis by Doncaster and his cronies. 

My gut feeling is it is over and we have been strung along once again by statements, hope I am wrong. 

Just now, Bears r us said:

I agree C B, but it seems that our board have gone quite and that unfortunately tells me we are going to do nothing.

I wonder if the vote not to hold an Ind Inquiry by the member has made any court action very difficult. I have no idea about how these thing work but I assume we would need 'evidence of wrong doing' on an individual basis by Doncaster and his cronies. 

My gut feeling is it is over and we have been strung along once again by statements, hope I am wrong. 

I’m starting to feel the same mate. 
We’ve been down this road too many times as well. 
It’s obvious the way the league is being run is wrong, so for the board to simply let this go is every bit as bad as the teams that voted against any investigation. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I’m starting to feel the same mate. 
We’ve been down this road too many times as well. 
It’s obvious the way the league is being run is wrong, so for the board to simply let this go is every bit as bad as the teams that voted against any investigation. 

I hope we are both wrong mate, but I do not like the silence.

I thought they would maybe leave it yesterday and then come out with what their plans were this morning.

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think the board was looking to get enough numbers in the IE vote, they could then push on for a vote of no confidence. 

Court battles are lengthy and expensive, especially if we are going it alone. It could be a couple of years down the line before a result and even then no guarantees of a win.  If the board go down this road we'll need be prepared for that 

The silence but is not a good sign and my gut is telling me the board are letting this go. Hope I'm wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Even a statement that this outcome was unavoidable but to acknowledge that Undeserved celebrations are distasteful given the tragic situation would be welcome.

I was expecting something along the lines "Rangers agree the season could not be completed but the club do not agree with title/relegation being decided in these circumstances"

Archived