This one's tainted title celebration going well

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally obsessed!

One of the comments written mentions "the auld bike in the trophy room",  how obsessed with us would you need to be to know what's in our trophy room?

I have not a clue what's in their trophy room but I do know what's under the carpet!

Rangers need to step up security at the stadium before something serious happens with these cunts and some serious damage is done to the stadium.

My fear is the tramps will end up setting the place on fire, bogging obsessed weirdos 

it’s not even wee boys it’s grown men with the mental age of 10 fucking arseholes need plugged tbh 

Just now, rbt1548 said:

Totally obsessed!

One of the comments written mentions "the auld bike in the trophy room",  how obsessed with us would you need to be to know what's in our trophy room?

I have not a clue what's in their trophy room but I do know what's under the carpet!

They don’t have a trophy room that’s why the like ours so much

I have never known the filth to be so demented, with the possible exception of when we won the league at theirs and they coined Dallas,  invaded the pitch, fell out the stand etc.

“God gave me a chair” - shame he didn’t give you a brain, you obsessed, mouth-breathing fucktard.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Rangers need to step up security at the stadium before something serious happens with these cunts and some serious damage is done to the stadium.

My fear is the tramps will end up setting the place on fire, bogging obsessed weirdos 

it’s not even wee boys it’s grown men with the mental age of 10 fucking arseholes need plugged tbh 

they've tried setting fire already,remember the reserve game few years back

celtic fire ibrox riot.jpg

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fuckin ridiculous whats going on , we have cctv all around the ground and a huge polis station up the road and these clowns are still allowed to take the piss.......

45 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

they've tried setting fire already,remember the reserve game few years back

celtic fire ibrox riot.jpg

I remember that mate but I’m thinking something more serious, they fannys could have been in that side door right into the main stand with a can of petrol. 

Rangers need to get a grip of the situation, they’re getting bolder in their actions around our stadium because they get away with it. 

I find it incredible how an entire support can be so idiotic :lol: They must make all these spelling mistakes on purpose, surely they can't be THAT stupid? Every piece of graffiti, up side down flag or banner they seem to put up has at least one error.

Archived