Bheast inside Ibrox

Virtuoso

11 hours ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Stewart Robertson will probably invite him up for a cup of tea and a chat. 

Everyone. Anyone. 

For fuck sakes. Let’s turn a bheast breaking in to our stadium into a dig at a member of our staff. Awesome.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When games start up again we should invite him to Ibrox for our first home game of the season. He can walk out onto the middle of the pitch and wave his daft wee shitey flag in front of 50,000 of us.

That's obviously what he wants, isn't it? To rub it all in our faces? For the attention? It's such a shame he had to do it in the middle of the night when it was so empty!! 

Spineless fucking rhat. Oh aye you're fucking brave walking into an empty stadium. Do it with 50,000 bears around you...fucking dare you.

4 hours ago, TMB said:

He climbed the fence, walked right on to Ibrox pitch, and not a fucken thing will be done about it.

Following this team for the last 10 years you think you've seen all the lowest points.  But no, they can piss on the stadium and walk mon the pitch with a 9IAR flag.

Offer him a square go at the main entrance.

11 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

For fuck sakes. Let’s turn a bheast breaking in to our stadium into a dig at a member of our staff. Awesome.

All over our club, we are soft as shite - hence why people are able to literally run amok all over us. 

6 hours ago, TMB said:

He climbed the fence, walked right on to Ibrox pitch, and not a fucken thing will be done about it.

Following this team for the last 10 years you think you've seen all the lowest points.  But no, they can piss on the stadium and walk mon the pitch with a 9IAR flag.

As I mentioned. It kind of sums up where our club have been for years and how we are such a soft target. Mainly led by weakness and inaction from the boardroom. 

We get ragdolled and humiliated all over the place due to the soft centred board. 

It's a fucking shambles and as fans we are expected just to sit back and accept it! 

No-one is scared of Rangers - whether that be the media, SPFL, Scottish politicians, Police Scotland or any other kind of organisation of authority in Scotland. They know they can walk all over us and any response we give will be timid as fuck. 

I do feel like we’ve reached a major milestone in Scottish football. There’s no turning back now. The hatred is entrenched.

I really believe there will be so much more bother at matches over the coming years, whether it’s outside the ground or in the stands. They’ve already tried to bottle our players and some have even ran on the pitch to get at them.

They need smacked back where they belong

16 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I do feel like we’ve reached a major milestone in Scottish football. There’s no turning back now. The hatred is entrenched.

I really believe there will be so much more bother at matches over the coming years, whether it’s outside the ground or in the stands. They’ve already tried to bottle our players and some have even ran on the pitch to get at them.

Whilst I agree, we have been saying this for years. 

There have been umpteen milestones - yet this kind of shit continues time and time again. 

We'll still be having these discussions for years to come. 

They literally have a free reign.

14 minutes ago, In walter we trust said:

I’m sure he will be arrested soon enough.

Fuck all will happen as per mate  , nobody seems to be able to anything about anything on or off the pitch regarding them , do what they want 

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Good.

Hopefully some sore faces dished out

1 hour ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Whilst I agree, we have been saying this for years. 

There have been umpteen milestones - yet this kind of shit continues time and time again. 

We'll still be having these discussions for years to come. 

They literally have a free reign.

Need put back in their place pronto

50 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Fuck all will happen as per mate  , nobody seems to be able to anything about anything on or off the pitch regarding them , do what they want 

If we had suitable security it wouldn’t have happened, only two entrances to cover , it’s a security lapse and needs addressed 

I’m sure he’ll be arrested but probably only get a slap on the wrist. We need to get our swagger back as a club. Back to the ‘no one likes us we don’t care’ of Souness. Lately we look nervous both on and off the park and with that comes a sort of victim mentality which is frankly bheast behaviour. We need to be gallus again and have the confidence as a club and group of fans and players to swat these issues aside. They are beneath us. We need to start showing it again. 

7 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

I’m sure he’ll be arrested but probably only get a slap on the wrist. We need to get our swagger back as a club. Back to the ‘no one likes us we don’t care’ of Souness. Lately we look nervous both on and off the park and with that comes a sort of victim mentality which is frankly bheast behaviour. We need to be gallus again and have the confidence as a club and group of fans and players to swat these issues aside. They are beneath us. We need to start showing it again. 

Great post. Nails it. 

We are a shadow of our former selves.

And that has meant that the tarriers have been able to step in and take liberties all over the place without so much of a challenge. They rip the piss because they can. This simply has to stop, but we have said this so many times, with very little progress. 

16 minutes ago, In walter we trust said:

If we had suitable security it wouldn’t have happened, only two entrances to cover , it’s a security lapse and needs addressed 

People in the police box 24/7 above the tunnel I was told in the past 

19 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Agree , but our own club standards have slipped dramatically, we were always a class above but frankly the way the clubs treated the support the last month is a fucking disgrace 

Folk need to waken up and realise that we are now a minority in this country.

celtic are the National club team.

And that is the official line.

They are the team of the SNPira.

They are the team of the Scottish Government.

They are the team of the SPFL / SFA.

They are the team of Police Scotland.

Their supporters have secured all the highest positions in the legal system, public office, and media aswell.

They are probably the team of the Pacifist Protestant majority aswell.

And do you know what, we have only ourselves to blame for the years of sitting back, bridgebuilding and having the cunt taken right out of us.

Archived