Squad Ins and Outs Discussion

42 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Still Stuart Armstrong rumour floating about and also scott allan 

There is no room for both Hagi & Allen and we just signed the better of the two. Get Tapia or Fer and we will have a balanced midfield.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's like we never signed Kenny Miller at all. 

There’s no doubt in my mind at all that if the right ex celtic player became available and Gerrard thought they could do a job for us he wouldn’t even hesitate for a second to sign them.

We signed Mo Johnston and we signed Kenny Miller so it’s not like the toothpaste isn’t already out of the tube for want of a better term.

5 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

They can't be too confident with that player they signed in Jan for £2 million then. Surprised by that seeing as Lawell had every cunt with a laptop bill him as the new Kante 

The last ivory Coast wonder kid they paid 3 million for fucked off to genk too for less than half what they paid after we bought Hagi. 

24 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Not a chance is Allan signing when we’ve just signed hagi.

I'm no saying we will sign him, but I wouldn't rule it out on the basis on Hagi being signed. If Hagi is out for whatever reason or subbed, you'll need someone similar as a back-up option IMO. 

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

I'm no saying we will sign him, but I wouldn't rule it out on the basis on Hagi being signed. If Hagi is out for whatever reason or subbed, you'll need someone similar as a back-up option IMO. 

Scott arfield or aribo can play that position if hagi gets injured. 

5 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Scott arfield or aribo can play that position if hagi gets injured. 

They can play that posotion sure, but I think they are different types of players IMO. Whereas Hagi and Allen (but on a much lesser scale) are creative

Archived