MyGers

CR3

7 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Shows you how much of a sham this is - my good friend, who everyone will know, excluding the Dundee United boycott, has missed 2/3 games in 40 years almost yet he’s got 100 points less than someone else we know who stays abroad and makes as many home games as he can (who is another mate and still makes a good effort) 

😂

Why did they count away games as financially the club get no money for them. Infact it costs us to issue the tickets. I am mentiong this as I am silver as I don't do away games due to age & health probs. Yet I have not missed a game at Ibrox in over 30 years working in at around 1500 games which includes some shitey cup ties. Then add on games before I had a season ticket as far back as 1959.

Should Be Gold Loyal.

Was expecting to be silver, am actually bronze by 31 points. No idea how given the 6 years of STs, 6 years of RTV, several years of CCCS for semis, Mygers, refund bonus and 39 non ST games over the period.

Ragin. :angrywillie:

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah.

Also note in your post you talk about previous RTV purchases, they don’t count either, monthly or up front.

Is there a logic behind the points for RTV paid up front only?

16 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

1361 Points, 40 off gold fucksake, not sure how I'm not higher, not missed a game domestically in about 5 years except the Piggery and bought tickets to every game possible including friendlies and Euro Aways. Fuck the system.

Buy some merchandise like a real fan

17 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

1361 Points, 40 off gold fucksake, not sure how I'm not higher, not missed a game domestically in about 5 years except the Piggery and bought tickets to every game possible including friendlies and Euro Aways. Fuck the system.

Its crazy how this has worked for a lot of people. No getting how some of the boys on here and boys that I know aren't gold 🤣

The cccs had its flaws but unless youre gold you are never even getting a sniff of a tarrier ticket 

Sometimes people need to be careful what they wish for, cause this has replaced a broken scheme with a closed shop 

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

It's great for revenue that so many signed up to this but it's clearly missed the mark. I know the club say they consulted fans but whoever they spoke to must be roasters

I don't have any issue with the idea and most aspects of the implementation. Needs a fair bit of tweaking though.

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

By risking getting none at all. I'd be as well cancelling it.

mate the fuck things a shambles - because of Rangers TV I'm now in a different tier from my son who I go to the games with but Rangers don't give a fuck about anything like that 

IMO a fairer way to do this would have been to have MyGers with a £10 joining fee, if you wanted the scarf and badge welcome pack you can pay £30 (Arsenal do this).

Then, you pay an additional fee for entry into Domestic Aways (say £20), Euro Aways (£20). 

Yes that’s paying more money but at least it sorts people into the categories of games they are interested in. You can choose to enroll in everything, one, or nothing. 

For example, now with MyGers I’m in a queue behind people who have never been to a European game but if we got a Chelsea or Arsenal in a EL game they may decide to do it.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

IMO a fairer way to do this would have been to have MyGers with a £10 joining fee, if you wanted the scarf and badge welcome pack you can pay £30 (Arsenal do this).

Then, you pay an additional fee for entry into Domestic Aways (say £20), Euro Aways (£20). 

Yes that’s paying more money but at least it sorts people into the categories of games they are interested in. You can choose to enroll in everything, one, or nothing. 

For example, now with MyGers I’m in a queue behind people who have never been to a European game but if we got a Chelsea or Arsenal in a EL game they may decide to do it.

Same. I'm on 9 TC points but in bronze. Absolutely fuming, I genuinely want taken off it.