MyGers

CR3

13 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

That is an absolute joke

I think you can pay then cancel monthly. So in theory someone could pay 6 quid before the new points calculation, cancel before the next monthly payment, but still get the benefit of getting the points. Then do it again each 3 months. So the club would only gain around a third of the income if someone wanted to play the system.

Annually, its paid and job done.  

So whilst there's ways the club could make the monthly ststem work, ie points per monthly payment, its obviously a no brainer for the club to do it the simplistic way. Which also gets cash in the bank upfront.

11 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

How the fuck are you in Bronze? 

Got basically no purchase history for the first 2 seasons they're counting. Had to give up my season ticket the first year in the championship and when I was able to start going again(just after Warburton came in) I was going game by game with 90% of the tickets I got coming through my RSC. Didnt get this season ticket til 2017.

Not bothered about domestic games, outwith the piggery and maybe Pittodrie I'll be OK for every game anyway but I'm absolutely scunnered with what it'll do for European aways.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Its crazy how this has worked for a lot of people. No getting how some of the boys on here and boys that I know aren't gold 🤣

The cccs had its flaws but unless youre gold you are never even getting a sniff of a tarrier ticket 

Sometimes people need to be careful what they wish for, cause this has replaced a broken scheme with a closed shop 

Gold only avenue for tickets MYGers members will be nowhere near parkhead or  Pittodrie mate , nothing will change 

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Got basically no purchase history for the first 2 seasons they're counting. Had to give up my season ticket the first year in the championship and when I was able to start going again(just after Warburton came in) I was going game by game with 90% of the tickets I got coming through my RSC.

Not bothered about domestic games, outwith the piggery and maybe Pittodrie I'll be OK for every game anyway but I'm absolutely scunnered with what it'll do for European aways.

Aye I’m in a similar position to you.

37 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Got basically no purchase history for the first 2 seasons they're counting. Had to give up my season ticket the first year in the championship and when I was able to start going again(just after Warburton came in) I was going game by game with 90% of the tickets I got coming through my RSC. Didnt get this season ticket til 2017.

Think this is were they have made a complete balls of it, vast majority of people I know myself included get tickets through various means other than straight from the club so nothing is recorded.

I don't get much chance of an away ticket but I have been to every Euro home game for the last 2 years plus made a couple of trips away and try not to miss a domestic home game dependent on work, I only have about 5/6 tickets on my record but so it's completely shafted me.

They should have waited 1 Year IMO to roll this out, even done a trial period since the likelihood of anyone entering a Stadium for the 1st half of the season looks grim, obviously the club needs money but it's the fan's getting shafted as usual.

3 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Think this is were they have made a complete balls of it, vast majority of people I know myself included get tickets through various means other than straight from the club so nothing is recorded.

I don't get much chance of an away ticket but I have been to every Euro home game for the last 2 years plus made a couple of trips away and try not to miss a domestic home game dependent on work, I only have about 5/6 tickets on my record but so it's completely shafted me.

They should have waited 1 Year IMO to roll this out, even done a trial period since the likelihood of anyone entering a Stadium for the 1st half of the season looks grim, obviously the club needs money but it's the fan's getting shafted as usual.

What’s to stop you just continuing to get the tickets in the way that you do though? 

I still haven’t had my email for us 2, Dad got his easily enough. I’d love to see a breakdown of the points like my old man got. 

Not including aways is understandable due to logistics of tracing but surely they could’ve gave you a couple of points for away games you got through the club? I dunno but all this reward nonsense is exactly that, nonsense. 

I’m probably going to need to pay for 2 RTV subscriptions in the same house to stay in gold. 

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

What’s to stop you just continuing to get the tickets in the way that you do though? 

I will still manage to get to the vast majority by hook or by crook but now you would be wanting everything under your own name or its pointless in the long run, I was on the waiting list for a ST last season and now this season but with my total of points I think there is absolutely no chance of me getting one. 

The European away one is the real bug bearer for me, I wouldn't expect a ticket over the guys who travel everywhere around Europe but would like to think I would be in with a small chance when I do travel, this system just makes it seem impossible that I will ever be able to get one. 

There was no need to take away the TC point system. Under that system 90% of the time everyone who booked and wanted to go got a ticket. Now there’s people in gold, never been in Europe in their life and they’ve got first dibs on Euro aways

15 hours ago, Cedrick said:

So here’s my argument again 😂 that the 3 counts a season is ridiculous  ,

say this is a normal season your dads on 1400 pts sitting in silver , a lads on 1403 sitting in gold ,

first home game your dad goes gets his 5 points scanning in , the lad on 1403 misses it 

That’s one game in your dads went into gold above the 1403 lad yet he won’t move position  ,the next game could be hibs away and the 1403 lad 2 points behind your dad has more priority 

madness , I seem to be the only one greeting about this , surely if we’ve got a loyalty points scheme we should be benefiting the next game if we’ve gained it 

And the whole point of the scheme. Make it as unclear as possible and muddy the waters so you dont see the great and the good being kept in the style they are accustomed to while the rest scramble for tickets 

1 hour ago, RFC RYAN said:

They should have kept the travel club running separately to this. 

Would like to know how many are in each tier. 

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

There was no need to take away the TC point system. Under that system 90% of the time everyone who booked and wanted to go got a ticket. Now there’s people in gold, never been in Europe in their life and they’ve got first dibs on Euro aways

Quite surprised they didn't keep it separate. Could've been another money maker scheme.

6 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

And the whole point of the scheme. Make it as unclear as possible and muddy the waters so you dont see the great and the good being kept in the style they are accustomed to while the rest scramble for tickets 

100% mate , that will all start as early as next Wednesday against Motherwell 

3 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

They should have kept the travel club running separately to this. 

Would like to know how many are in each tier. 

Mate I sign up to everything each year. Make most euro games and only came under silver.

I was only a few points away from gold but I wasnt signing up for Rangers TV just to push me into a gold member. I already spend a fortune.