MyGers

CR3

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What's the typical charges at other clubs for the fans pictures on their seats? A tenner seems cheap compared to some articles I've read but im not sure whats the norm.

Season tickets.

New strip

Membership scheme and now this.

All in the middle of a pandemic.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Season tickets.

New strip

Membership scheme and now this.

All in the middle of a pandemic.

Just read the email, they're looking to do a mosaic across the front of the SJ.

Tenner seems reasonable to cover costs, I'm sure there'll be plenty will go for it. 

36 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Mate I sign up to everything each year. Make most euro games and only came under silver.

I was only a few points away from gold but I wasnt signing up for Rangers TV just to push me into a gold member. I already spend a fortune.

I only signed up for RangersTV to get rid of my £25 voucher obviously known I would get points but I would have been gold anyway but what a don't understand I have more points than the guy that sits next to me at Ibrox and I stopped going to friendlies when Gerrard came think I went to the Bury game and that was it. I sign upto everything as well. Think I was on 8or9 travel club points. The reason I said the travel club should still run was because you will get guys on bronze and silver that are usual euro travellers getting shafted to someone possibly never done an away game because its a glamour tie. Am sure tickets still become available for silver and Bronze tier as in there is an allocation for them god knows what the split will be right enough. 

26 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Close

Though times have been hard, you have travelled near and far.

The loyalty of Rangers fans is unrivalled. So gees another tenner.

Why don't they get supporters clubs to place their flags on the seats from a couple of days before games give each supporters bus a time slot to come and do it would look so much better. 

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

Why don't they get supporters clubs to place their flags on the seats from a couple of days before games give each supporters bus a time slot to come and do it would look so much better. 

Would be, but money is all the club care about really

50 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What's the typical charges at other clubs for the fans pictures on their seats? A tenner seems cheap compared to some articles I've read but im not sure whats the norm.

Think it was £20 for the cardboard cut outs some clubs were doing