MyGers

CR3

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Fair enough mate, could have swore I seen someone say end of June was deadline to email though

It was. Its on the site. I however emailed them and gave them some shpiel about not having anything to spend it on and not knowing about the deal having a time limit and they credited it on my account within hours. I then emailed them again to inform them I wanted to use it for RTV and they apply the discount for when you go to purchase. 

Was under the impression for the away scheme it was tickets on sale to gold, then silver till they ran out. But it’s only a priority window for gold and silver, with so many tickets going on sale. Everyone will get a chance at games to prevent a closed shop. 

28 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Was under the impression for the away scheme it was tickets on sale to gold, then silver till they ran out. But it’s only a priority window for gold and silver, with so many tickets going on sale. Everyone will get a chance at games to prevent a closed shop. 

Aye, I mind reading that at the time mate.

But for hibs etc bronze could really be scrambling about over as little as a couple of hundred tickets 

7 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

This myGers is a shambles btw season from 15/16 season and 5 travel club points and I’m in fucking bronze? how am I supposed to get a euro away ticket through this pish, should’ve kept the travel club as is and had this pile of shite separate 

There's a lot in the same boat sadly mate.

15 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye, I mind reading that at the time mate.

But for hibs etc bronze could really be scrambling about over as little as a couple of hundred tickets 

Considering the numbers on the silver i still thing it’s going to be an absolute scramble for tickets for any tier.

Read the SLO saying for hampden it could be more beneficial to be in the higher points end of a lower tier rather than the lower end of a higher tier. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

There's a lot in the same boat sadly mate.

It’s a joke mate, I’ve no idea how they’ve worked it tbh, I’m not far away from silver so I’ll need to try wangle something, probably get RTV sub and, seat sub my seat out for couple games and buy individual tickets should get me into silver 

9 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It’s a joke mate, I’ve no idea how they’ve worked it tbh, I’m not far away from silver so I’ll need to try wangle something, probably get RTV sub and, seat sub my seat out for couple games and buy individual tickets should get me into silver 

Individual ticket purchases don’t count if they are already on your ticket. You can’t for example SeatSub your ticket then buy a ticket to the same league game to get extra points.

To move up you need to join the non-Season ticket CCCS and home friendlies CCCS and ensure your seat is scanned in and used every game or if you can’t make it list it on SeatSub and try get as many away tickets as possible released to Bronze.

39 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Considering the numbers on the silver i still thing it’s going to be an absolute scramble for tickets for any tier.

Read the SLO saying for hampden it could be more beneficial to be in the higher points end of a lower tier rather than the lower end of a higher tier. 

Any breakdown of the numbers on the tiers mate?

43 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Individual ticket purchases don’t count if they are already on your ticket. You can’t for example SeatSub your ticket then buy a ticket to the same league game to get extra points.

To move up you need to join the non-Season ticket CCCS and home friendlies CCCS and ensure your seat is scanned in and used every game or if you can’t make it list it on SeatSub and try get as many away tickets as possible released to Bronze.

Alright mate cheers for info, aye I’m just going to apply for basically every ticket I can and make sure If I’m not going tickets used, hopefully by time we can get to away games I can get up into silver 

I honestly don’t understand the set up at all, like literally don’t. It annoys me. 

Btw the website will never be able to cope with the demand of releasing tickets, there was queues for registration for European away games never mind tickets

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Alright mate cheers for info, aye I’m just going to apply for basically every ticket I can and make sure If I’m not going tickets used, hopefully by time we can get to away games I can get up into silver 

Were you on all the schemes before including friendly tickets?

Just seen you were Bronze but had an ST since 15/16. That’s the only way I can see you being put in that category. The 47 non ST games over the countback period was a big booster. It was worth 235 points which is effectively 2 years of ST’s worth of points.

13 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Were you on all the schemes before including friendly tickets?

Just seen you were Bronze but had an ST since 15/16. That’s the only way I can see you being put in that category. The 47 non ST games over the countback period was a big booster. It was worth 235 points which is effectively 2 years of ST’s worth of points.

No mate, don’t usually bother with friendlies and missed a fair few cup games as I work away a lot, just going to take all tickets from now on though whether I can make it or not, I’ll get rid of tickets no bother anyway  

9 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

No mate, don’t usually bother with friendlies and missed a fair few cup games as I work away a lot, just going to take all tickets from now on though whether I can make it or not, I’ll get rid of tickets no bother anyway  

Aye that’s the best way forward if you want to move up. 

@Louden_Greg on FF has spoken about potentially going to a three year rolling period. I think once that hits most people will be happy as it’s a much more relevant indicator of recent loyalty than five years.

24 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Aye that’s the best way forward if you want to move up. 

@Louden_Greg on FF has spoken about potentially going to a three year rolling period. I think once that hits most people will be happy as it’s a much more relevant indicator of recent loyalty.

I think it should be more heavily weighted in favour of travel club points as well tbh, these are points accumulated through forking out hundreds of pounds going to places like Luxembourg and Macedonia in order to build up points for the better away fixtures only to be then knocked down into the bronze level when this scheme replaces the travel club, the fact an away euro game is only worth 5 points is a bit of a shambles a RTV sub is 40 points ffs.