MyGers

CR3

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I can't see my tier because I haven't paid for mygers as of yet 

I am going to go out on a limb and say I am gold

Tell me mate .What are the other things other that make the difference other than the 2 obvious purchases ? ST and Mygers 

You will know my thoughts on all this 

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I think it should be more heavily weighted in favour of travel club points as well tbh, these are points accumulated through forking out hundreds of pounds going to places like Luxembourg and Macedonia in order to build up points for the better away fixtures only to be then knocked down into the bronze level when this scheme replaces the travel club, the fact an away euro game is only worth 5 points is a bit of a shambles a RTV sub is 40 points ffs. 

Travel points for loyalty on the away games are the only thing  that should supersedes the ST purchase and this cash grab scheme .Bastards 

I’ve always been in ballot for away games for decades too 

Fucking joke for me .Disgusts me .I’m in Silver 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Tell me mate .What are the other things other that make the difference other than the 2 obvious purchases ? ST and Mygers 

You will know my thoughts on all this 

I'm not completely sure what you're asking me there mate.

I'm taking the piss about being in gold btw :lol:

ill be low level bronze going by the fact the likes of yourself is in silver. I have a ST in recent years but I don't pay for RTV and any time I get away tickets or cup tickets I've sourced them from guys I know.

before I had a ST most of my tickets for home games came from supporters clubs here in NI, so I would be amazed if I am even near the top of bronze 

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm not completely sure what you're asking me there mate.

I'm taking the piss about being in gold btw :lol:

ill be low level bronze going by the fact the likes of yourself is in silver. I have a ST in recent years but I don't pay for RTV and any time I get away tickets or cup tickets I've sourced them from guys I know.

before I had a ST most of my tickets for home games came from supporters clubs here in NI, so I would be amazed if I am even near the top of bronze 

I know you were kidding mate . I was just curious , if you had a Scooby on how to amass these top level Gold points

Fucking corrupt as the SPFL for me . :whistle:Now I'm kidding  before anyone takes a hairy fit

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Travel points for loyalty on the away games are the only thing  that should supersedes the ST purchase and this cash grab scheme .Bastards 

I’ve always been in ballot for away games for decades too 

Fucking joke for me .Disgusts me .I’m in Silver 

25 points off Gold? Do you take friendlies on your CCCS?

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I don't do that to be fair . Or the RTV as I get through my box

I still don't think that should see me in Silver though

An RTV sub would see you in gold as it’s worth 25 points. I don’t think that RTV should be included but unfortunately that’s what they have deemed.

Having all Non ST games over the counting period was worth 235 points. 50 points of that was the 10 friendly matches over the period.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Did you take the refund? That would have cost you 25 points. 

I have requested one . Not heard a peep from them though .  So 25 points and friendlies would take me up about 50

Still 150 short of being one of " the most loyal " my gers members . What I want to know is . Who are they and what do they do . As it was meant to start afresh for this season

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

An RTV sub would see you in gold as it’s worth 25 points. I don’t think that RTV should be included but unfortunately that’s what they have deemed.

Having all Non ST games over the counting period was worth 235 points. 50 points of that was the 10 friendly matches over the period.

Non St games being , away fixtures or only Home games not on ST . Like European ties >>>  Think I should be on this . I have since the year dot

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I have requested one . Not heard a peep from them though .  So 25 points and friendlies would take me up about 50

Still 150 short of being one of " the most loyal " my gers members . What I want to know is . Who are they and what do they do . As it was meant to start afresh for this season

It’ll be people who attended every non season ticket game, every travel club box had a st for every year it counts and tick all the boxes

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Most of my pals are in gold (I’m the odd one out 😂)

But basically all of them have had STs over the period, historically were signed up to CCCS for all games meaning they have been to 99% of the Non ST games.

Some have between 5-9 away games in Europe, one has none. Some have got RTV and some don’t.

27 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Most of my pals are in gold (I’m the odd one out 😂)

But basically all of them have had STs over the period, historically were signed up to CCCS for all games meaning they have been to 99% of the Non ST games.

Some have between 5-9 away games in Europe, one has none. Some have got RTV and some don’t.

Yes I’ve been signed up through CCCS to all non ST games since CCCS started 

Thanks for explaining that 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

You're only 26 points adrift.

You're on 1375, lower limit for Gold is 1401.

57 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Assume you are trolling?

No the seller will log your mygers number when you buy. 

They are moving to digital sales of these going forward so they can sell when season starts. When logging into rtv to view the match you'll be prompted to buy a ticket.

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes I’ve been signed up through CCCS to all non ST games since CCCS started 

Thanks for explaining that 

If you want to calculate (max points in bracket) to make sure they have your numbers right:

MYGERS x 20 (20)

Season Ticket x 120 (720)

Away Scheme x 50 (200)

Semi-Finals and Finals x 50 (250)

Non ST Homes x 5 (235) - this is every Challenge Cup, League Cup, Scottish Cup, Europa League and Friendly match at home, of which there were 47.

No Refund x 25 (25) 

Away Friendly x 1 (2) - Leipzig and Sheff Wed

Euro Aways x 5 (80)

Rangers TV x 25 (25)

15 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

They are moving to digital sales of these going forward so they can sell when season starts. When logging into rtv to view the match you'll be prompted to buy a ticket.

Still don’t know if you are trolling 😂 

On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2020 at 15:18, Dan Deacon said:

Dan do we get any points for making up bluenose burgers while watching  😄