MyGers

CR3

Just now, Cedrick said:

Going into a shop with a mask on the next door for 10 pints of lager with no mask on cements that mate 👍🏻

Funnyily enough I was out for my lunch earlier (Railway Lounge in Dennyloanhead) no masks, music on and a couple pints and maybe 10-15 people there outside my group. Jumped into the shop two doors down to get 20 fags and had to put my mask on. Fucking pointless.

Just now, The Dude said:

Funnyily enough I was out for my lunch earlier (Railway Lounge in Dennyloanhead) no masks, music on and a couple pints and maybe 10-15 people there outside my group. Jumped into the shop two doors down to get 20 fags and had to put my mask on. Fucking pointless.

👍🏻😂, madness 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Tell them you have Emphysema (step down from COPD), I do have it and fucked if I am wearing a mask.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Great ain’t it, spend over a grand on ST but I’ll not get a 15% discount,  you spend £50 on mygers and you’ll get a discount 🤣

Wee things like this show it up for the sham it is.

Loyalty rewarded, righto 

Once we are allowed back into games, fancy a swap.... ill take your ST for the scum game and you can have my card to treat the family?

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Was planning on going to Argyle House in a couple of weeks but not a Mygers member so not sure i’ll be able to afford it :angrywillie:

Spend over 350 quid on your meal and mygers pays for itself.

Sorted. :boughy:

20 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Great ain’t it, spend over a grand on ST but I’ll not get a 15% discount,  you spend £50 on mygers and you’ll get a discount 🤣

Wee things like this show it up for the sham it is.

Loyalty rewarded, righto 

Fucking disgrace IMO but sums up the wallpapers running us 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Dan what’s happening with the refunds mate ? Absolutely no comms whatsoever 

And why when you send an email to the club ,you don’t get an answer ? 

Av never asked for a refund and I've had no reason to email club so cannot assist on this.

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Av never asked for a refund and I've had no reason to email club so cannot assist on this.

They emailed me back quickly when I asked for new cards to be sent through but not sure on the rest.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Dan what’s happening with the refunds mate ? Absolutely no comms whatsoever 

And why when you send an email to the club ,you don’t get an answer ?