MyGers

CR3

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Been offered a seat in SJR1 row N any bears got a seat in that area can advise on the view and what the sections like ?

Well I got offered a seat in same section (row I) and took it so I hope its good. I thought I'd take it as I was surprised I got offered one at all and maybe request a move next season, I used to be in GR5 and  would like close to that again. 

3 minutes ago, G13 said:

Well I got offered a seat in same section (row I) and took it so I hope its good. I thought I'd take it as I was surprised I got offered one at all and maybe request a move next season, I used to be in GR5 and  would like close to that again. 

Canny go rang in the sandy jardine rear , they’ll be shooting doon your end the first half if that’s even classed as a negative 

2 hours ago, G13 said:

Took up the offer looking at the 10 month instalment thing, websites still a shit show confirmed I’ve got the ticket but not the finance yet 

2 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

I've been offered CD1. I didnt even have it as my top 2 or 3 choices 😄. Ill have to decline for now. I'd want a ST slightly closer to the pitch.

You sir are an absolute bellend as you have been berating other posters, many who attend all over, for not joining My Gers and yet you are offered a season ticket and decline it?  Utterly mental gymnastics going on for you. The CD is a good view, remember that was promoted as premium back in the day? I doubt you will know as you strike me as a young guy. I have sat in most areas of the ground and would not, given the chance, turn down a ST. You make no sense in your contradiction ad many are questioning  it as they should.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You’ve been bumping your gums on here since you joined about giving the club money, MyGers is brilliant yady yady yah.

First it turned out despite rattling everyone about having the gall to even consider not giving the club extra cash when they hardly deserve it you didn’t even have a ST and now your fucking wanting first pick of where you sit.

You’re either trolling or you’re just a dickhead.

Youngster and dickhead??

13 minutes ago, badjon said:

You sir are an absolute bellend as you have been berating other posters, many who attend all over, for not joining My Gers and yet you are offered a season ticket and decline it?  Utterly mental gymnastics going on for you. The CD is a good view, remember that was promoted as premium back in the day? I doubt you will know as you strike me as a young guy. I have sat in most areas of the ground and would not, given the chance, turn down a ST. You make no sense in your contradiction ad many are questioning  it as they should.

Youngster and dickhead??

Yer right mate , the club deck pie huts used to be different class , all the season ticket holders up their were bond holders to , one of the perks was getting extra home old firm tickets etc , my mum and her pal have sat up there many a year,  anytime her pal couldn’t go i ditched my seat so I could get a steak sandwich, they were class 👍🏻😂

12 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Yer right mate , the club deck pie huts used to be different class , all the season ticket holders up their were bond holders to , one of the perks was getting extra home old firm tickets etc , my mum and her pal have sat up there many a year,  anytime her pal couldn’t go i ditched my seat so I could get a steak sandwich, they were class 👍🏻😂

Which leads into why would he not take the offer?

Just now, badjon said:

Which leads into why would he not take the offer?

Sometimes I think he’s at it sometimes I don’t , miby just no that into it as the rest of us , get your foot in the door then put in for a transfer surely , I was restricted view in the main stand from 6 in a row till 2009 

Club Deck's like watching the telly. Great view of everything. Can't get not taking it with a waiting list as long as it is.

Only thing I don't like is loads of people take their kids up there, don't like shouting and swearing in front of parents and their weans.

Not a fan of the Club Deck myself but if I was wanting a season ticket I'd be biting their hand off.

Once your foots in the door you can request a transfer and they'll let you know when they become available? it would be quicker for you. The Ticket Office might just fire you right back to the bottom of the waiting list now that they've gave you an offer and you've rejected it.