MyGers

CR3

11 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Club Deck's like watching the telly. Great view of everything. Can't get not taking it with a waiting list as long as it is.

Only thing I don't like is loads of people take their kids up there, don't like shouting and swearing in front of parents and their weans.

Looks the easiest game in the world from there mate , baffled how the player couldn’t see the pass we can 😂, one of his reasons is the distance from the pitch depending on the row of course but my mums seat in the club deck is actually closer than some seats in the sandy jardine rear I’ve been in due to it being much steeper , it’s a actually on top of the pitch compared to the rears of the other stands 

21 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Looks the easiest game in the world from there mate , baffled how the player couldn’t see the pass we can 😂, one of his reasons is the distance from the pitch depending on the row of course but my mums seat in the club deck is actually closer than some seats in the sandy jardine rear I’ve been in due to it being much steeper , it’s a actually on top of the pitch compared to the rears of the other stands 

Like we agreed on earlier it was premium seats previously. Have sat 20 yard from the directors box many times and unless you are a midget you are struggling albeit great view and they are the most expensive tickets.

5 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Took up the offer looking at the 10 month instalment thing, websites still a shit show confirmed I’ve got the ticket but not the finance yet 

I didn't know I had been offered one till I noticed it was sitting in my basket in the club shop. The only option to pay was the 10 month finance agreement so I took it but about 3 days later I got an email offer (same seat) and there was a 4 month option as well as the direct debit one off payment too which would've save me about £70. 

BTW, I had cracked my existing card so emailed to ask if I could have it replaced and was told a new one was being sent out as a matter of course as the turnstiles had been upgraded a cpl years ago and my old card wouldn't work anyway, very pleasant email as it happens so pretty chuffed to get it all sorted. Just wish they would let us back in now, 

3 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Not a fan of the Club Deck myself but if I was wanting a season ticket I'd be biting their hand off.

Once your foots in the door you can request a transfer and they'll let you know when they become available? it would be quicker for you. The Ticket Office might just fire you right back to the bottom of the waiting list now that they've gave you an offer and you've rejected it.

Good advice there I think, take it just now and move later. 

I bought a seat in the club deck when it first opened, didn't really like it tbh, found it a bit cramped and the view wasn't great. You could barely see the touchline (esp when everyone stood up) and I couldn't see the big screens either.  It was row S right enough, it would've been much better nearer the front.

46 minutes ago, G13 said:

Good advice there I think, take it just now and move later. 

I bought a seat in the club deck when it first opened, didn't really like it tbh, found it a bit cramped and the view wasn't great. You could barely see the touchline (esp when everyone stood up) and I couldn't see the big screens either.  It was row S right enough, it would've been much better nearer the front.

That's exactly it. I sat up there when its been limited tickets remaining, and its a nightmare if you're  in the corner up the back. The tickets are row V and CD1 up in the corner.....my son wouldn't be able to see much from there and it'll likely be restricted view too....how do i know this...

I was in CD1 for the game v the scum last season and i couldn't see the dugout or touchline. Some of the posters getting uptight without knowing the reasons....

6 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Took up the offer looking at the 10 month instalment thing, websites still a shit show confirmed I’ve got the ticket but not the finance yet 

Finance isn't done via Rangers mate but premium credit. They're dearer than what zebra were but zebra charged about 7 quid on top of the ST price 😂, think premium charge aroundn50 to 60 quid on top of it.

5 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Not a fan of the Club Deck myself but if I was wanting a season ticket I'd be biting their hand off.

Once your foots in the door you can request a transfer and they'll let you know when they become available? it would be quicker for you. The Ticket Office might just fire you right back to the bottom of the waiting list now that they've gave you an offer and you've rejected it.

Exactly what I done. 

Had to take a year out a couple years back so lost my BF1 seat, got back in the following year to CD then back into BF1 this year. 

Absolutely mental turning down a ST. 

Moved to the club deck, to get seats together with my sons, after 30 odd years in the Govan Front. I prefer it. The only thing I miss about the Govan was that when you watched the game back on the TV you would see it from a different side - quite liked seeing  the game from both sides.

4 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

That's exactly it. I sat up there when its been limited tickets remaining, and its a nightmare if you're  in the corner up the back. The tickets are row V and CD1 up in the corner.....my son wouldn't be able to see much from there and it'll likely be restricted view too....how do i know this...

I was in CD1 for the game v the scum last season and i couldn't see the dugout or touchline. Some of the posters getting uptight without knowing the reasons....

Many of us took restricted view to get a foot in the door. I did and it was pitch restriction from the the main stand, As others  say then  join the transfers list.

Given that's all you've been offered perhaps its all you likely will be offered each season, especially as its more than a single seat you're looking for.

I guess it comes down to whether you'll compromise, (I'm not sure that area even is restricted bar maybe some parts of touchline/ dugout). It really doesn't seem like much of a reason to kb it but I guess it really boils down then to how much you want you and your kid there.

5 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

What a load of pish, why the fuck do you need to see the dug out? You’re there to watch the game. Do you not watch games on tv coz you can’t see the dugout for the whole 90 mins? Fucking crackpot

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

@MorelosRangers don't listen to them mate, your 50 quid is more beneficial to Rangers than any ST holders money 

I've done 250 at the store and have the RTV package, so doing my bit. Sometimes on here it's power of the pounds. But non ST holders can invest as well through other channels. 

Argyle restaurant is booked for this weekend too. I can meet at the stadium and wing you my discount card.

14 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Club Deck's like watching the telly. Great view of everything. Can't get not taking it with a waiting list as long as it is.

Only thing I don't like is loads of people take their kids up there, don't like shouting and swearing in front of parents and their weans.

Club deck is brilliant if you're at the front.

3 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

What a load of pish, why the fuck do you need to see the dug out? You’re there to watch the game. Do you not watch games on tv coz you can’t see the dugout for the whole 90 mins? Fucking crackpot

Because that's where he's expecting to be sitting one day 

42 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I've done 250 at the store and have the RTV package, so doing my bit. Sometimes on here it's power of the pounds. But non ST holders can invest as well through other channels. 

Argyle restaurant is booked for this weekend too. I can meet at the stadium and wing you my discount card.

So you’re doing everything but getting a season ticket? Even though you’ve been offered a season ticket? Baffling

14 hours ago, British_Empire said:

This is exactly what i've done, got offered a seat in club deck which i've taken with the intention of moving in the future.

The club deck is great for being on top of the game and seeing the runs the players should be making etc but the leg room is terrible  

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

So you’re doing everything but getting a season ticket? Even though you’ve been offered a season ticket? Baffling

I just enjoy knowing i can give my club money.

However i dont want a restricted view for me or my son (under 3) for a season or more. I'd rather wait and see if another stand comes up....one of the 3 i had suggested as my preferences.

44 minutes ago, Aye_Ready said:

This is exactly what i've done, got offered a seat in club deck which i've taken with the intention of moving in the future.

The club deck is great for being on top of the game and seeing the runs the players should be making etc but the leg room is terrible  

I'm 6'6 so i never enjoy that side of it. The SJ is better IMO