MyGers

CR3

Why should merchandise sales not contribute towards mygers points?

If we accept the concept of mygers, including rewarding fans for buying things that are profitable to the club, then if tours, hospitality, kids soccer camps, the restaurant etc all contribute to points then why shouldnt replica gear?

Does anyone not already vehemently against everything to do with mygers believe retail isn't actually one of the better purchases that should count towards points?

39 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Why should merchandise sales not contribute towards mygers points?

If we accept the concept of mygers, including rewarding fans for buying things that are profitable to the club, then if tours, hospitality, kids soccer camps, the restaurant etc all contribute to points then why shouldnt replica gear?

Does anyone not already vehemently against everything to do with mygers believe retail isn't actually one of the better purchases that should count towards points?

They didn’t feel the need to dangle the MYGers points for the merchandise they knew it would fly off the shelves , if there’s a down turn in merchandise sales due to some of the bears horror stories , MYGers points will be added 

18 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

They didn’t feel the need to dangle the MYGers points for the merchandise they knew it would fly off the shelves , if there’s a down turn in merchandise sales due to some of the bears horror stories , MYGers points will be added 

So in a process built around generating additional profit / rewarding for those sales etx, they’ve done it the most successful way for the club. Agreed.

Whether its due to the complaints, or to generate sales in the run up to Xmas etc, it makes sense now to link to points.

Given retail is online and all supporters can benefit from, its actually one of the fairer means of offering points for pounds spent.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So in a process built around generating additional profit / rewarding for those sales theyve done it the most successful way for the club. Agreed.

Whether its due to the complaints, or to generate sales in the run up to Xmas etc, it makes sense now to link to points.

Given retail is online and all supporters can benefit from, its actually one of the fairer means of offering points for pounds spent.

Just goes back to what the full MYGers is about if they start points for retail , the dad of 3 that can afford the 3 kits for the boys will get a ticket the dad of 3 that can’t won’t , when before how many strips bears bought didn’t matter a fuck in getting to support their team 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Just goes back to what the full MYGers is about if they start points for retail , the dad of 3 that can afford the 3 kits for the boys will get a ticket the dad of 3 that can’t won’t , when before how many strips bears bought didn’t matter a fuck in getting to support their team 

You're arguing against the entire thing again. I'm talking about if it is to remain in place.

I get points for paying for my 2 kids into soccer camps. Non parents don't. I get points for eating at Argyle House or doing tours. Those miles from Glasgow won't find it as easy to do so. 

But those in Australia can get the same points as someone living on Copland Road for the same offer and purchase, so its fairer than many other points offered.

I get folk don't want this in place. But given it is, this isn't anything to greet about other than as a continuation of the original hatred of the scheme itself.

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You're arguing against the entire thing again. I'm talking about if it is to remain in place.

I get points for paying for my 2 kids into soccer camps. Non parents don't. I get points for eating at Argyle House or doing tours. Those miles from Glasgow won't find it as easy to do so. 

But those in Australia can get the same points as someone living on Copland Road for the same offer and purchase, so its fairer than many other points offered.

I get folk don't want this in place. But given it is, this isn't anything to greet about other than as a continuation of the original hatred of the scheme itself.

Without nip picking don’t think argyle house gets you points you just get money off if choose to show your MYGers card

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Without nip picking don’t think argyle house gets you points you just get money off if choose to show your MYGers card

Stand corrected, knew it was linked to mygers benefits.

Tours, kids camps, still count.

So whilst nit picking, this is fairer than those. 

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Those in Australia have a choice they make purchases to suit them , the fans that attend the games are being blackmailed , make purchases or you won’t be at the games , when it ends up enough is enough and supporters can’t keep up with the constant accruing of MYGers points our own club will say you can’t go to the away games or Hampden anymore

13 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Those in Australia have a choice they make purchases to suit them , the fans that attend the games are being blackmailed , make purchases or you won’t be at the games , when it ends up enough is enough and supporters can’t keep up with the constant accruing of MYGers points our own club will say you can’t go to the away games or Hampden anymore

Again, you're complaining about the whole system.

Everyone has options to buy merchandise relevant to them. If you have a ST but stay in Southampton,  or no kids to send to camps, then youve still got the equal opportunity to boosg your points by buying which is what the club want.

Points for merchandise isn't a bad thing. It comes down to spend, not distance from Ibrox, access to events at Ibrox, kids camps etc.

Those who are against mygers won't agree but they won't accept anything to do with it 

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Again, your complaining about the whole system.

Everyone has options to buy merchandise relevant to them. If you have a ST but stay in Southampton,  or no kids to send to camps, then youve still got the equal opportunity to boosg your points by buying which is what the club want.

Points for merchandise isn't a bad thing. It comes down to spend, not distance from Ibrox, access to events at Ibrox, kids camps etc.

Those who are against mygers won't agree but they won't accept anything to do with it 

Buying merchandise to boost your points coz you can’t buy other irrelevant shite to get to games is as you said 3 times still the system 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Buying merchandise to boost your points coz you can’t buy other irrelevant shite to get to games is as you said 3 times still the system 

Can you accept for a second the system is in place and remains?  Currently no seat subs, away  tickets etc

Given the above is there anything unjust about (in an attempt by the club to ⬆️ sales and profitability ) to offer points for strip sales?

You're against the system and everything linked to it. Fair dos. If you were to be charged with keeping it and finding ways of increasing profit, merchandise sales would 100% be one of the solutions.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Can you accept for a second the system is in place and remains?  Currently no seat subs, away  tickets etc

Given the above is there anything unjust about (in an attempt by the club to ⬆️ sales and profitability ) to offer points for strip sales?

You're against the system and everything linked to it. Fair dos. If you were to be charged with keeping it and finding ways of increasing profit, merchandise sales would 100% be one of the solutions.

It’s only the solution (if it happens) coz theres been fuck ups with bears purchases , thousands and thousands of pounds of gear leaving the shop per day absolutely no need for MYGers points ,

might be a down turn in merchandise sales it’s been a shambles, get the MYGers points onto purchases, final tickets will sway the decision to keep buying or not 

RTV not as popular as we hoped , no bringing enough in , better get MYGers points on that , they’ll need to buy that to ensure a good points tally, 3 in the same house though ? Fuck them they’ll all need to  get it 

Nothing they do regarding MYGers is for the good of the support , loyalty scheme my dungfunnel 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

It’s only the solution (if it happens) coz theres been fuck ups with bears purchases , thousands and thousands of pounds of gear leaving the shop per day absolutely no need for MYGers points ,

might be a down turn in merchandise sales it’s been a shambles, get the MYGers points onto purchases, final tickets will sway the decision to keep buying or not 

RTV not as popular as we hoped , no bringing enough in , better get MYGers points on that , they’ll need to buy that to ensure a good points tally, 3 in the same house though ? Fuck them they’ll all need to  get it 

Nothing they do regarding MYGers is for the good of the support , loyalty scheme my dungfunnel 

So we agree this makes sense from the club given mygers is their desired process? 😳

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

You always do this when yer on the ropes 😂

what you talking about? I'm asking, if it seems per se that assuming that mygers itself is an acceptable system then is pounds for spend on merchandise actually a decent option.

I know you disagree with mygers, but if its to remain is points for this type of spend better / worse than other point generators, and as such acceptable/ unacceptable?

what you talking about? I'm asking, if it seems per se that assuming that mygers itself is an acceptable system then is pounds for spend on merchandise actually a decent option.

I know you disagree with mygers, but if its to remain is points for this type of spend better / worse than other point generators, and as such acceptable/ unacceptable?

No it’s not acceptable, there was money of plenty coming Rangers way , no need for MYGers points , the castore deal hasn’t went smoothly so we’ll (maybe) try to keep enticing fans to buy shite by dangling tickets infront of them, people wouldn’t accept this pish in any other walk of life hopefully they don’t accept it from Rangers either 

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

No it’s not acceptable, there was money of plenty coming Rangers way , no need for MYGers points , the castore deal hasn’t went smoothly so we’ll (maybe) try to keep enticing fans to buy shite by dangling tickets infront of them, people wouldn’t accept this pish in any other walk of life hopefully they don’t accept it from Rangers either 

You're still doing it, do you even realise? I'm not talking for or against mygers, I'm suggesting looking at it from the pov that it remains in place.

From the clubs pov their agenda is to manipulate points for spend, yes?

Are you you saying based on the above rather than your own views on mygers that points for spending on merchandise isnt fair? What would be the best other means of allocating points for profit by the club?

You're still doing it, do you even realise? I'm not talking for or against mygers, I'm suggesting looking at it from the pov that it remains in place.

From the clubs pov their agenda is to manipulate points for spend, yes?

Are you you saying based on the above rather than your own views on mygers that points for spending on merchandise isnt fair? What would be the best other means of allocating points for profit by the club?

Impossible for me to answer when I don’t think any profit should be made to allocate a fan Livi away when it’s never happened before